Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jan 02, 2024

Sushil Sukhwani is the founding director of the overseas education consultant firm, Edwise International. He has 31 years of experience in counselling students who have opted to study abroad in various countries, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. He is part of the board of directors at the American International Recruitment Council and an honorary committee member of the Australian Alumni Association. Sukhwani is an MBA graduate from Bond University, Australia. ... more
Asked by Anonymous - Nov 24, 2023Hindi

My son is studying in Germany Masters in international economics and business studies. Please recommend jobs suitable and countries viable

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am glad to hear that you son is currently pursuing his Master’s in International Economics and Business Studies in Germany. You would be happy to know that this degree will open up a number of employment opportunities worldwide for your son to pursue. He could take up jobs entailing evaluating market trends, engaging in economic research, offering advice on global business plans, or dealing with multinational corporations wherein he could work in job positions viz., that of a financial analyst, international business analyst, management consultant, or trade economist. Remember that exceptional professional prospects could be provided by countries with robust economies as well as an emphasis on international trade and business, and for the same, I would recommend that your son considers countries like the UK, Switzerland, the USA, and Singapore, regarded for their strong business settings. Based on his professional interests and goals, these could be feasible choices. Moreover, I would like to tell you that Germany is home to a number of multinational companies which in turn, could be an excellent place for your son to begin his career in international business or economics.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Oct 09, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 05, 2023Hindi
for master's in aerospace engineering whether USA or Germany would be better. what are the chances for obtaining job and stay arrangements??

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear about your plans on pursuing Master’s in Aerospace Engineering in either the USA or Germany. To answer your question first, I would like to let you know that your personal choices, situation, as well as professional objectives play a key role in deciding if you should select either Germany or the USA to pursue your master's in aerospace engineering.

Comparing both the countries, I would like to let you know that if you choose to study in USA, there are relatively more renowned universities as well as research possibilities in aerospace engineering for you to opt from. A number of aerospace companies are situated in the USA. SpaceX, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are some prominent ones that offer possible employment opportunities. Nevertheless, owing to visa limitations and the requirement to secure sponsorship from employers, the possibilities of seeking employment and residing in the country can be highly cut-throat.

Next, speaking about Germany, the country offers robust programs in the field of engineering. Also, the aerospace sector in Germany is highly advanced. Companies viz., DLR and Airbus, are located in Germany. Moreover, universities in Germany charge very low tuition fees. With respect to the possibilities of obtaining a job and stay in the country post graduation, I would like to let you know that it is relatively easier to attain both, through post-study employment possibilities offered by Germany via the Job Seeker Visa.

Outstanding academic and job prospects are offered by both, Germany as well as the USA in aerospace engineering. The decision you finally make should resonate with your educational and professional objectives, your readiness to understand the procedures pertaining to jobs and immigration in either of the two countries, as well as your monetary concerns.

Career Coach  |42 Answers  |Ask -

Workplace Expert - Answered on Dec 31, 2023

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Apr 02, 2024