Mayank Kumar  |189 Answers  |Ask -

Education Expert - Answered on Apr 27, 2023

Trial Question by Trial on Apr 07, 2023Translate

My sister has taken a drop year after class 12th for competitive exam but now she want to reconsider that she scored 66% in cbse class 12th science stream with maths d bio please suggest some career options for her to continue in Goa

Ans: There are several career options that your sister can consider based on her interests and strengths. Here are some suggestions: BioTech Engineering, Medicine, Healthcare Management. While there are a few institute's that offer these courses in Goa, you can explore an online degree while pursuing a engineering degree/management degree physically in Goa
Praseeja

Praseeja Nambiar  |32 Answers  |Ask -

Career Counselling Expert - Answered on May 05, 2023

An internationally certified career coach, Praseeja Nambiar works as a counsellor at the Stonehill International School, Bengaluru.
In the last nine years, she has helped over 1,000 students with their admissions into Indian and international universities.
Nambiar received her training from Global Career Counselling and the University of California, LA (UCLA) Extension and is certified as a career coach by Certified Career Services Provider.
She contributes to the International Career and College Counselling institute by training other counsellors across the globe.

Ans: She can study business management, marine sciences, Psychology. University of Goa has some options mentioned. Goa College of Engineering has admissions on. Goa Institute of Management can be another option to study management sciences. Hospitality management is yet another great source of employability as the state relies heavily on tourism.

IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Apr 10, 2023

My sister has taken a drop year after class 12th for competitive exam but now she want to reconsider that she scored 66% in cbse class 12th science stream with maths d bio please suggest some career options for her to continue
There are plenty of career options available for your sister, even if she has taken a drop year after class 12th. If she does not want to take any competitive examinations further, below can be the options for her.

Bachelor's degree in Science: Your sister can consider pursuing a bachelor's degree in Science, depending on her interests. She can choose from a variety of courses such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, etc.

Bachelor's degree in Commerce: If your sister is interested in business, finance, or economics, she can opt for a Bachelor's degree in Commerce.

Bachelor's degree in Arts: If your sister is interested in humanities, she can choose a Bachelor's degree in Arts and specialize in subjects like History, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, etc.

Design courses: If your sister has a creative bent of mind, she can consider courses in design such as Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, etc.

Mass Communication and Journalism: Your sister can also consider a career in Mass Communication and Journalism if she has a flair for writing, reporting, and communication.

Law: If your sister has an interest in law and justice, she can consider pursuing a degree in law and becoming a lawyer.

Hospitality and Tourism: Your sister can also consider a career in Hospitality and Tourism industry if she likes interacting with people and has good communication skills.

Management: Your sister can opt for a management degree and specialize in areas such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, etc.

My daughter just passed 12th science without Maths. She has appeared for NEET and CET but she is not too optimistic about it. What could be options for her if she still wants to pursue IT career in Mumbai?
Ans: Hello Sachin
several options that do not require higher-level mathematics.
Web Design and Development: This field involves creating and maintaining websites. It requires skills in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, among others. You can specialize in front-end development (user interface design) or back-end development (server-side programming).

Graphic Design: Graphic designers create visual content for various mediums, including websites, advertisements, and print media. While basic design principles are essential, complex mathematical skills are typically not required.

Digital Marketing: Digital marketing involves promoting products or services using online platforms. It focuses on strategies like social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, and email marketing.

UI/UX Design: User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) designers focus on creating intuitive and engaging interfaces for websites and applications. While a basic understanding of user psychology is beneficial, advanced mathematics is not typically required.

Computer Networking: This field involves designing, implementing, and managing computer networks. It includes tasks like network configuration, troubleshooting, and security. While some technical knowledge is required, advanced mathematics is not typically a significant component.

Technical Writing: Technical writers create documentation, manuals, and guides for software, hardware, or other IT-related products. Strong writing and communication skills are crucial, and advanced mathematics is usually not a prerequisite.

Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity professionals protect computer systems and networks from unauthorized access or attacks. While there may be some technical aspects that require logical thinking, advanced mathematics is not typically a prerequisite.

IT Support: IT support specialists assist users with technical issues, troubleshooting software and hardware problems, and providing technical assistance. While problem-solving skills are valuable, advanced mathematics is generally not a requirement.

These are just a few examples of IT options that do not heavily rely on advanced mathematics. It's essential to research each field to understand the specific skill sets and requirements before making a decision.
Patrick

Patrick Dsouza  |57 Answers  |Ask -

CAT, XAT, CMAT, CET Expert - Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Workplace Expert - Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Hello Sir, Don't disclose my name, I am working in boarding school from last 2 year's, last year principal changed and he is giving lot of work (harassing staff ) so around 50% of staff left the school. he is not appointing new staff also. hardly 2-3 staff he has appointed. In my department 3 staff ware there now I am alone, he is not appointing any one, so I am alone handling all the classes. he has increased the work also. So I decided to leave the work and I got the work also. I have sent my resignation letter through mail. In my appointment letter they have mentioned “During the probation period your service may be terminated by ONE MONTH NOTICE on “either side or Salary in lieu of notice” and The relieving date in all circumstances will not be earlier than the last day of the academic year unless the school terminates. if you are working on any assignment when you tender your resignation such assignment must be completed to the satisfaction of the school before your services will be released. As allocation of subject teaching is a duty allocated for the academic year the reliving date will not be earlier than the last date of the academic year in which the resignation is tender. The school does not encourage mid term session dis continuation of services. School academic year will ends in April. At the time of appointment they have taken all my original certificates. But when I sent my resignation with one month notice period they replied as per your request, you will be relived after the completion of required formalities and work as per service rules. But, yet they are not mentioning what are the work to complete. After one month notice period immediately I have to join my new job. otherwise i will miss my opportunity. orally simply they are extending my date. At present they have extended 15 days after my last day of my notice period. kindly guide me how to solve the problem, get back my originals and join my new job smoothly. Regards
Ans: Please consult a lawyer