Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Aug 16, 2023

Sushil Sukhwani is the founding director of the overseas education consultant firm, Edwise International. He has 31 years of experience in counselling students who have opted to study abroad in various countries, including the UK, USA, Canada and Australia. He is part of the board of directors at the American International Recruitment Council and an honorary committee member of the Australian Alumni Association. Sukhwani is an MBA graduate from Bond University, Australia. ... more
Asked by Anonymous - Aug 09, 2023Hindi

Job options in India, after completing MS in "Automation & Robotics" from UK. Please give a detailed response, listing out the jobs on offer. Is there any scope to get employed beyond automobile sector.

To begin with thank you for getting in touch with us. All the very best on completing your MS in "Automation & Robotics" from the UK.

After completion of a Master’s degree, one can work as

• Robotics Process Automation Specialist
• Senior Project Engineer
• Maintenance Engineer
• Instrumentation Engineer (So on)

Non Technical jobs such as the ones mentioned below can also be explored

• Teachers
• Assistant Professor
• Account Manager
• Supervisor
• Product Designer

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Sep 25, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Aug 03, 2023Hindi
Job opportunities after doing MS in "Automation & Robotics" from UK. Kindly guide exhaustively.

To begin with, that you for contacting us. Automation and Robotics are central to sectors viz., agriculture, manufacturing, aerospace, healthcare, etc. Earning a Master's in Automation and Robotics from the UK can lead to different professional possibilities in a fast expanding and evolving field. Mentioned below are possible career opportunities and pathways after completing an MS degree in Automation & Robotics in the UK:

1. Research Engineer/Scientist: One who is responsible for conducting research in robotics and automation technologies. You can work as a Research Engineer/Scientist in academia, private businesses, and research organizations.

2. Software Specialist for Robotics: One involved in the creation of software to control robotic systems and create user interfaces. One can apply for this role at tech startups, automation firms, and robotics software companies.

3. Entrepreneurship or Establishing a Startup: To apply the knowlegde and expertise acquired during your Master’s program, you can consider starting your own robotics or automation company.

4. Field Service Engineer: This role involves offering on-site technical support and maintaining robotic and automation systems. You can be a part of companies that offer field services.

5. Logistics and Supply Chain Manager: As a Logistics and Supply Chain Manager, using automation and robotics, you will be required to improve supply chain operations. You can seek jobs in e-commerce and logistics companies.

6. AI Developer: This role requires one to have expertise in artificial intelligence technologies in order to enhance robotic systems. You can take up jobs in natural language processing, computer vision, and AI-assisted robotics sectors.

7. Education or Research Roles: For research-centred roles or to become a professor/lecturer in colleges and universities, pursue a Doctorate degree.

8. Product Manager: One responsible for supervising the creation and marketing of robotic products and automation solutions. You can take up jobs at startups, robotics companies, or tech giants.

9. Robotics Engineer: As a robotics engineer, you will have to design, create and maintain robotic systems and automation procedures to improve efficiency and reduce manual labor. You can work as a robotics engineer in healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, and logistics industries.

10. Consultant/Analyst: This job requires one to offer expertise on automation techniques and technologies to businesses. You can seek Automation Analyst or Consultant jobs at research organizations and consulting firms.

11. Project Manager: Project Managers are responsible for overseeing automation and robotics projects, thereby, making sure they are completed on time and within the allotted budget. These opportunities are available in various industries.

12. Machine Learning Engineer: One that integrates machine learning and AI with robotics to construct intelligent systems. This position can be sought-after in healthcare robotics, autonomous vehicles, etc.

In addition to the above, various other job opportunities viz., those of a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Mechatronics Engineer, Sales and Marketing, Control Systems Engineer, and Quality Assurance Engineer are available.

Acquire hands-on experience through co-op programs, internships, or research projects while pursuing your MS program to boost your employment possibilities. To stay competitive in the labor market, network with field experts, partake in industry conferences, and stay abreast on emerging technologies. Lastly, adjust and constantly learn in order to succeed in the ever evolving automation and robotics field.

Hi I am a 35-year-old woman and my husband is 45. we are made for each other couple. we love each other and we do not have any compatibility issues except in romance. he is not very romantic and even throughout my younger years I was also not very romantic and immersed myself in studies and career. He is not very active in sex also. A few years back I told him that I wanted to be romantic after marriage and now we are not, so I missed my college and early office days when I was in my prime and could have been romantically involved with guys. Since I look very young even at 35, he suggested that I still can move around with guys and get romantic and I need not miss anything even now. though initially declining the offer, I moved a little freely toward men, mostly colleagues, and a few social club members. I encouraged late-night messages, coffee meets, movies, etc. I update my husband on every single event that happens. ex, if I went to a movie with a colleague, I will message my hubby " We kissed", if that happened. he encourages me so much and is happy with whatever is happening, cutting a long story short. though I didn't think it would go so far, I am now romantically very active. soft romance-like messages I do with many. Dating I don't say no to my known circle like colleagues, ex-colleagues, college mates, etc and almost 2-3 times a week I end up dating someone in a coffee shop, pub, or a long drive. A few times I initiate a date too. and I must confess that I have regular intimacy with four young men, all from the same office where I work. I have never hidden anything from my hubby and give a complete account every day. I offered to stop everything any moment he said. but he told me till age is there enjoy life!. I am emotionally connected to my husband only and I do all my responsibilities as a woman. Our relationship has grown manifold. My only question is, am I exploiting my husband's innocence or does he have a cuckold fantasy? If I continue the way I continue with no harm to anyone, can I keep doing it ( I love to). or I should stop at once?

After reading your question I understood that your partner and you have, what we call, an open relationship. As long as both partners are okay with the dynamics of it, and no one is emotionally hurt, or resisting, it should be okay. It isn't exploitation if your husband himself encourages you. You are both consenting adults and not harming each other or anyone else. As for your question, if he has a cuckold fantasy, that is something you should discuss with your husband. An open discussion is better than speculation. Also, at any time if you suspect that your husband is growing concerned about the nature of your relationship, ask him directly. It can help avoid misunderstandings.

Hello sir mai 28 year ki hoo mai abhi llb kar rahi hoo mai last 7 year se relationship mai hoo vo mujse 25 year bade hai saruaat 1 to 2 year inhone muje bhot priorities di ab hum 3 to 4 month mai kabhi milte hai hum dono alag alag city mai hai unki bhot badi family hai or finincially bhi problem chal rahi hai last 3 yaer se vo.muje priority nai de rahe hum.roj bat karte hai vo mera khyal bhi rakhte hai lekin muje unse ab dur nai hona mene sadi na karne ka decisions Liya hai lekin kitni bar bhot akela feel karti hoo vo muje itna time nai dete phele jaisa nai hai aisa lagta hai.fir vo ku6 help kar de ya pyar se bat bhi kar le.to.lagta hai sab theek hai mai.bhot confused hoo mai.kya karu muje kya karna chahiye ..

Dating someone older than you is not the problem, but the fact that you are making major life decisions based on what he wants and doesn't want is concerning. I am guessing that you decided to not get married because he doesn't want it either. Is that fair to you? You yourself mentioned that you often feel lonely. Don't you think you deserve better? Don't you deserve someone who would love you and would like to spend the rest of their life with you? Please reconsider this relationship. Speak to your partner and ask him what his plans are for the future. Does he want to settle down with you? How will you two continue this relationship in the future? There are many important questions that need answering. Sort them out and you will have the solution to your dilemma.