Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Mar 08, 2024

Maxim Emmanuel is the marketing director of Maxwill Zeus Expositions.
An alumnus of the Xavier Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, Maxim has over 30 years of experience in training young professionals and corporate organisations on how to improve soft skills and build interpersonal relationships through effective communication.
Mavanur Question by Mavanur on Jan 23, 2024Hindi

Hello , I'm 56 yrs now & have been running my Interior Design firm since last 30yrs , off late I feel lack of energy & not able to take the stress in business .As I'm the sole proprietor the stress factor is too high with lots of risks. At times I feel like hanging my boots , but do not know what to do in future as I cannot sit at home . Suggest any option where I can handle things with ease & at the same time earn my living too. Thanks Deepak

Ans: Wow.. Amazing.. 30 year's is massive experience... In the current situation don't chase your non existent tail.. Work at your pace.. Consult and support.. others like Architects who need your expertise.. So if you are not in financial need.. Take one day at time.. Live the hour well... Love what you do.. Reach out to old clientele.. You are Good to Go... Yeh dil maangay More!