Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Apr 27, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
mahi Question by mahi on Apr 27, 2023Translate

hello sir i am accountant and want to settle another place for new start up pls suggest

Ans: Hello! It's great to hear that you're looking to start a new business. When it comes to settling in a new place, there are a few factors to consider. Here are some things you may want to think about:
1. Business environment: You'll want to research the business environment in the area you're considering. Look
for information on the local economy, business regulations, and competition in your industry.
2. Access to resources: Consider the availability of resources like funding, labor, and suppliers in the area. You'll want to ensure that the area can support your business needs.
3. Cost of living: The cost of living can vary greatly between different areas, and this can affect your personal
finances as well as your business. Make sure you understand the cost of living in the area you're considering.
4. Quality of life: If you're planning on settling in a new place, it's important to consider the quality of life in the area. Look for information on things like crime rates, schools, healthcare, and cultural offerings.
5. Personal preferences: Finally, consider your personal preferences. Do you want to be in a bustling city or a
quieter suburban area? Are there particular amenities or attractions that are important to you?
Once you've considered these factors, you should have a better idea of whether a particular location is a good fit for your new business. Good luck with your new venture!

Abhishek

Abhishek Shah  |76 Answers  |Ask -

HR Expert - Answered on Aug 10, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Aug 03, 2023Translate
Dear Abhishek, I have 23 years of experience in the field of Finance, Accounts & Taxation. Need opening

Certainly, with your extensive 23 years of experience in the field of Finance, Accounts, and Taxation, you possess a wealth of knowledge and expertise that can greatly benefit any organization. Your seasoned background equips you to navigate complex financial landscapes, optimize accounting practices, and ensure compliance with taxation regulations.

Given your track record, you likely have a deep understanding of financial analysis, risk management, budgeting, and strategic financial planning. Your insights into tax planning and optimization are undoubtedly valuable in helping businesses manage their financial obligations efficiently.

Your experience can make you a strong candidate for various roles such as Finance Manager, Controller, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Tax Consultant, or any other senior financial position. When seeking a new opening, be sure to highlight specific accomplishments, challenges you've overcome, and the positive impact you've had on previous employers' financial stability and growth.

Crafting a compelling resume and cover letter that showcase your achievements and skills, along with emphasizing your ability to drive financial excellence, will undoubtedly attract the attention of potential employers. During interviews, don't hesitate to discuss real-world scenarios where your expertise has led to significant improvements.

In a constantly evolving financial landscape, your extensive experience and adaptability will be assets that set you apart. Demonstrating your commitment to staying updated with the latest industry trends and regulations will further solidify your position as a reliable and knowledgeable finance professional.

Remember, showcasing your expertise and conveying how you can contribute to a company's financial success will significantly increase your chances of securing a rewarding and impactful opening in the field of Finance, Accounts, and Taxation.

Best regards,
Abhishek Shah

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations