Praseeja

Praseeja Nambiar  |32 Answers  |Ask -

Career Counselling Expert - Answered on Jul 04, 2023

An internationally certified career coach, Praseeja Nambiar works as a counsellor at the Stonehill International School, Bengaluru.
In the last nine years, she has helped over 1,000 students with their admissions into Indian and international universities.
Nambiar received her training from Global Career Counselling and the University of California, LA (UCLA) Extension and is certified as a career coach by Certified Career Services Provider.
She contributes to the International Career and College Counselling institute by training other counsellors across the globe.
Nadim Question by Nadim on Jun 13, 2023Translate

Hi, I had complete my Higher Secondary School , Science (PCM) with 68% Which Diploma Course should i can opted for my future career

Ans: Hi Nadim, can you give me a little more information to help you with a better response:
What are your interests in class and outside class:
Do you enjoy research ?
I suggest you take a career aptitude test to better understand personality, interest, career orientation, and aptitude.

IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Apr 19, 2023

Wht course can I take in science field after completing my 12std without neet exam with scope
Ans: Hi Vishnu
Below are the best option without neet:

Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases through the analysis of blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids.

Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science (BOVS) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of vision disorders, including the use of contact lenses, glasses, and other corrective devices.

Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy (BRT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases, including the use of oxygen therapy and mechanical ventilation.

Bachelor of Nuclear Medicine Technology (BNMT) - This course is related to the use of radioactive materials to diagnose and treat diseases, including cancer.

Bachelor of Neurophysiology Technology (BNT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders, including the operation of equipment such as EEG and EMG machines.

Bachelor of Perfusion Technology (BPT) - This course is related to the use of heart-lung machines to support patients during cardiac surgery.

Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT) - This course is related to the use of medical imaging technologies, such as MRI, CT, and X-ray machines, to diagnose and treat diseases.

Bachelor of Renal Dialysis Technology (BRDT) - This course is related to the use of dialysis machines to treat patients with kidney disease.

Forensic Science: You can opt for a career in forensic science by pursuing a B.Sc. in Forensic Science or M.Sc. in Forensic Science.

Pharmacy: You can opt for a career in pharmacy by pursuing a B.Pharm or M.Pharm.

For any further help & guidance, you can contact me through our social media handle named CAREERSTREETS.
Rohit

Rohit Gupta  |52 Answers  |Ask -

Edtech/Online Education Expert - Answered on Jan 10, 2024

Sir I am persuing BSc Life Science in DU from Hansraj College I m in 1st semester tell me about career options after this course I don't want to study too much I want to settle within next 7years so what do I have to do
Ans: Hello Saksham,
Given your goal to settle within the next 7 years and a preference for not pursuing extensive studies, you can consider the following career paths after completing your BSc in Life Science:

1. Pharmaceutical Sales: Explore opportunities in pharmaceutical sales, leveraging your life science background to promote and sell medical products.
2. Clinical Research Coordinator: Join clinical research teams as a coordinator, assisting in executing medical studies without requiring extensive academic qualifications.
3. Medical Writing: Pursue a career in medical writing, crafting documents like regulatory submissions or scientific articles with your life sciences knowledge.
4. Healthcare Administration: Look into administrative roles in healthcare institutions, managing operations and services without requiring advanced degrees.
5. Biotechnology Technician: Work as a laboratory technician in biotech companies, applying your life science knowledge in practical settings.
6. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Explore roles in pharmaceutical manufacturing, ensuring quality control and production efficiency.

You can also consider gaining practical experience through internships or entry-level positions and focus on building a strong professional network. Continuous learning, skill development, and proactive career planning will be key to achieving your settlement goals within the specified timeframe.
Patrick

Patrick Dsouza  |57 Answers  |Ask -

CAT, XAT, CMAT, CET Expert - Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Workplace Expert - Answered on Feb 23, 2024

Hello Sir, Don't disclose my name, I am working in boarding school from last 2 year's, last year principal changed and he is giving lot of work (harassing staff ) so around 50% of staff left the school. he is not appointing new staff also. hardly 2-3 staff he has appointed. In my department 3 staff ware there now I am alone, he is not appointing any one, so I am alone handling all the classes. he has increased the work also. So I decided to leave the work and I got the work also. I have sent my resignation letter through mail. In my appointment letter they have mentioned “During the probation period your service may be terminated by ONE MONTH NOTICE on “either side or Salary in lieu of notice” and The relieving date in all circumstances will not be earlier than the last day of the academic year unless the school terminates. if you are working on any assignment when you tender your resignation such assignment must be completed to the satisfaction of the school before your services will be released. As allocation of subject teaching is a duty allocated for the academic year the reliving date will not be earlier than the last date of the academic year in which the resignation is tender. The school does not encourage mid term session dis continuation of services. School academic year will ends in April. At the time of appointment they have taken all my original certificates. But when I sent my resignation with one month notice period they replied as per your request, you will be relived after the completion of required formalities and work as per service rules. But, yet they are not mentioning what are the work to complete. After one month notice period immediately I have to join my new job. otherwise i will miss my opportunity. orally simply they are extending my date. At present they have extended 15 days after my last day of my notice period. kindly guide me how to solve the problem, get back my originals and join my new job smoothly. Regards
Ans: Please consult a lawyer