Workplace Expert - Answered on Apr 01, 2024

Krishna Kumar is the founder and CEO of GoMoTech, a company that provides strategic consulting in B2B sales, performance management and digital transformation.
Before branching out on his own, he worked with companies like Microsoft, Rediff, Flipkart and InMobi.
With over 25 years of experience under his belt, KK is a regular speaker at industry events and academic intuitions, both in India as well as abroad.
KK completed his MBA in marketing from the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning in Andhra Pradesh and his management development programme from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Mehul Question by Mehul on Apr 01, 2024Hindi

I have completed my graduation in bachelor of technology in biotechnology engineering I am find job but couldn't get it is there any vacancy in uae

Ans: Dear Mr.Mehul

Suggest you apply through job portals and direct. Also approach placement consultants.

All the best.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on May 03, 2024

I am persuing master's in Biotechnology and it should be completed in may , where should i can get a job and what are the steps to address a job
Ans: Completing a master's degree in biotechnology opens up various job opportunities in fields such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, healthcare, research institutions, academia, and government agencies. Here are some steps to help you find a job after completing your master's in biotechnology. First, determine the specific areas within biotechnology that interest you the most, such as drug discovery, molecular biology, genetic engineering, bioinformatics, or clinical research. Clarifying your career goals will help you target relevant job opportunities. Explore companies, research institutions, universities, hospitals, and government agencies that hire biotechnology professionals. Look for organizations that align with your interests, values, and career aspirations. Network with professionals in the biotechnology industry through online platforms like LinkedIn, professional associations, industry events, seminars, and career fairs. Networking can help you learn about job openings, connect with potential employers, and gather insights into the industry. Tailor your resume and LinkedIn profile to highlight your education, research experience, technical skills, and relevant accomplishments. Emphasize any laboratory techniques, instrumentation, software, or research projects that showcase your expertise in biotechnology. Search for job openings in biotechnology-related roles on online job portals, company websites, professional associations, and academic institutions. Customize your application materials for each position, emphasizing how your qualifications and experiences align with the job requirements. Explore internship or fellowship opportunities in biotechnology companies, research labs, or government agencies to gain practical experience, expand your network, and enhance your employability. Some internships may also lead to full-time job offers. Take advantage of the career services offered by your university, which may include job placement assistance, resume workshops, mock interviews, and career counseling. Career advisors can provide personalized guidance and support throughout your job search process. Job hunting in the biotechnology industry may take time and persistence. Stay motivated, maintain a positive attitude, and be open to exploring different opportunities or career paths within biotechnology.

By following these steps and actively pursuing job opportunities in the biotechnology field, you can increase your chances of securing a rewarding job after completing your master's degree. Keep networking, refining your skills, and staying proactive in your job search to achieve your career goals in biotechnology.

Dr Nagarajan J S K

Dr Nagarajan J S K   |47 Answers  |Ask -

Health Science and Pharmaceutical Careers Expert - Answered on Jul 20, 2024

Dr Nagarajan J S K

What is better to choose between vet or bpharm (I am a gen category student).According to my research I came to know that in today's market the bpharm graduates are not even considered as reputated pharmacists,after the degree too they get placements of 12k-15k per month only and growth even after a master's is not much. Whereas in vet gov vacancies are open but will everyone get the gov jobs ? Also in coming years what are the demands of these both fields and what is better to choose
Ans: Hi,
It seems there may be some misunderstanding and disappointment regarding the analysis of job opportunities in the pharmaceutical field. It's important to note that the pharmaceutical sector still holds promising prospects. However, it is essential for candidates to acquire in-depth knowledge. Completing a B.Pharm alone does not guarantee comprehensive expertise. It's essential to delve beyond the basic surface-level knowledge obtained during undergraduate studies. I'm unaware of your state of residence and the college where you pursued your B.Pharm.

Key locations with a strong pharmaceutical industry presence include Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad. Chennai also has a few reputable pharmaceutical companies, albeit in limited numbers. It's crucial to consider your career choice rather than just a job. What is your preference: IT, Marketing/Sales, or Core Pharma? In IT, the remuneration is considerably higher in comparison to core pharmaceutical roles, but sustainability may be a concern. On the other hand, Sales/Marketing requires hard work but offers significantly better remuneration, e.g., INR 6-8L per annum. If the pharmaceutical industry is your preference, starting packages for fresh B. Pharm graduates typically range between INR 15,000 to 25,000.

Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. I wish you the best for your future endeavors.