Archana

Archana Deshpande  |50 Answers  |Ask -

Image Coach, Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on May 19, 2024

Archana Deshpande, the founder of TransformMe Life Skills Coaching, is an image consultant, soft skills trainer and life coach.
She has been working with individuals and corporate organisations for more than 10 years during which she has helped professionals and students improve their soft skills, build confidence and enhance self-esteem.
An engineer from the PDA College of Engineering, Gulbarga, Archana had a successful career at Reliance Communications. But she has always been interested in teaching and training people. So she pursued a postgraduate diploma in teacher’s training at Pune’s Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies followed by teaching assignments in schools at Visakhapatnam and Mumbai.
Syed Question by Syed on Apr 17, 2024Hindi

I have completed my B.E in Mechanical in 2021. But jobless till now due to many factors such as following: 1)Due to family issues 2)Low Salary packages inspite of longer distance travelling to office 3) Slow growth in the establishment 4) preparing for govt jobs No I am fed up with all above things... What to do ?

Ans: Hi!!
Syed, you are asking me what to do, here are my suggestions-
1. have clear goals with respect to your job
2. you have listed so may reasons for not taking up a job, now find a few reasons to take a job - your self respect, your own money to spend are some I can think of
3. it's very easy to quit a job, find reasons to stay
4. invest in your physical and mental well being, a clam and collected mind will take better decisions
5. I really won't say slow growth in an organisation, if I had finished engineering in 2021 and it is middle of 2024 now
6. preparing for Govt Jobs is a good idea, look into doing this thing well if you are really serious about it
7. give your 100% in everything you do Syed!! Let there be energy, enthusiasm and excitement in your search for a job, it's your life, take charge of it and see how you want it to unfold. Do all that which is in your control
8.you get fed up when you don't see progress and not celebrate your wins however small they may be! Every step you take towards your goal, pat yourself on the back, be your greatest cheer leader
9.do not compare yourself with others, compare only if you feel inspired
10. focus on your well being and happiness
11. take up a job and do well there, it is better to do a job than to sit idle or
12. look to upskill in an area you want to work, look for job oriented courses
13. seek help if need be

All the very best!!
Asked on - Jun 01, 2024 | Not Answered yet
Thanks Ma'am for your suggestions, I will look into it

Sir, i have completed my bachelors (BCA) in India in an engineering college and wishes to pursue my masters in a foreign country.My family is'nt well off so iam looking into schlorships.can you suggest some courses with good scope. Also which countries are best for IT field that provide great schlorship oppurtunities.
Ans: As far as Scholarships for Abroad Universities are concerned, you should have good scores from the entrance tests (whichever will be applicable according to the University's admission criteria), good past academic records, your extra and co-curricular activities, additional certifications, your Statement of Purpose (SOP), Letter of Recommendation etc. Those who have gained work experience of a minimum 2-3 years after graduation get preference in admission.

And most of the Universities do not provide 100% scholarships. You will have to bear some expenses (depends upon which University / College you get admission into & what all expenses only it will cover?) .

As you have mentioned that your parents NOT well-off financially, it is suggested to work for 2-3 years, earn some money and also gain work experience, then go for further education abroad.

Before approaching any Professional Abroad Education Consultant, do a thorough research about the Countries/Universities/Programs, shortlist those which you think will be most suitable, apply to 5-6 top Univerities offering Scholarships and finalize one best University/College for you.

All the BEST for Your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, ask / Follow Us here in RediffGURUS.