Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |332 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Jun 07, 2024

Chocko Valliappa is the founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a global IT services company; HireMee, a talent assessment and talent management start-up; and vice chairman of The Sona Group of education institutions.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, Valliappa is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Nasscom, Entrepreneurs Organization and Young Presidents’ Organization.
He was honoured by the YPO with their Global Social Impact award in 2018.

I completed my 10th in 2017. I am looking to take the NIOS 12th exam in 2026, followed by the IIT JEE in the same year. Will I be eligible for the exam despite the significant gap, considering I will be 24 years old in 2026? Iam i eligible for IIT JEE exam any problem if I crack jee will they accept me?

Ans: There is no upper age limit for appearing in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main and JEE Advanced as of the most recent guidelines. ear of Passing the Qualifying Exam:

For JEE Main, candidates should have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination in the year they are appearing for the exam or in one of the two preceding years.
For JEE Advanced, candidates should have appeared for their 12th (or equivalent) examination for the first time in the year of the JEE Advanced exam or the year before.