Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |332 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Jun 07, 2024

Chocko Valliappa is the founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a global IT services company; HireMee, a talent assessment and talent management start-up; and vice chairman of The Sona Group of education institutions.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, Valliappa is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Nasscom, Entrepreneurs Organization and Young Presidents’ Organization.
He was honoured by the YPO with their Global Social Impact award in 2018.

Is bennett college a good option for btech and also for placements

Ans: I suggest you look at the faculty, placement track record, prominent alumni, MHRD NIRF ranking, NAAC ranking (where NAAC A++ is the highest). Research focus of the college, patents won and infrastructure are other parameters to pick. A bit of research will give all the inputs. Please put in your best efforts in studies, research, participate in hackathons and demonstrate seriousness in internship and do well.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 22, 2024

Should I join Bennett University
Ans: Hello Hitesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your academic and professional objectives, as well as your personal choices play a key role in deciding whether to join Bennett University. Founded by the Times of India Group, Bennett University, is renowned for its strong focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and industry-focused education. I would like to let you know that a vast array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, knowledgeable teachers, as well as partnerships with international organizations are offered by this university. Not just that, Bennett University boasts a strong placement record and emphasizes on overall development via a range of extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, I would suggest that you take into account variables viz., the location, educational offerings, experience of the faculty members, and campus amenities. You should also compare it with other universities you are interested in, in terms of academic standing, career assistance, and student feedback. Lastly, in order to acquire more knowledge and assist in making an educated choice, I would recommend that you visit the campus, speak to students presently studying there, and participate in informational sessions.

For more information, you can visit our website: www.edwiseinternational.com

You can also follow us on our Instagram page: edwiseint