Home > Money > Question

Nikunj Saraf  |205 Answers  |Ask -

Mutual Funds Expert - Answered on Feb 04, 2023

Veda Question by Veda on Feb 03, 2023

Sir, Will HRA deduction be available in new tax regime ? Thanks
Ans: Hello Veda
As a financial advisor, I would advise you to consult a chartered accountant for specific tax planning advice. They have expertise and in-depth knowledge of tax laws and regulations and can provide you with personalized strategies to minimize your tax liability. I can assist you in creating a comprehensive financial plan, but for tax planning, it is best to consult a tax professional.

You may like to see similar questions and answers below


Vivek Lala  |49 Answers  |Ask -

Tax Expert - Answered on Mar 11, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Feb 28, 2023


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below


A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP

A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus

Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP

A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds