Sanju Question by Sanju on Mar 27, 2023Hindi

Hi Anu, I am 44 years old man and I have unsuccessful married life as my wife didn't like be in the relationship with me within 7 months of our marriage. We married in the year 2013 and she annulled me in the year 2014. She is hyper sentimental and egoistic. She only loves money and her parents. We had exchanged some words (just like it happens in every married life). I tried to make her understand that if she don't get a job I will support her so that she can get a job. But she didn't pay attention to my request. She filed Mat suite for divorce with false allegations and I have filed a restitution of conjugal right case . She lost her divorce case and I won the RCR case. But despite magistrate order and my request she didn't turn up and filed 498A, DV Act and 125 CrPC tagging most my relatives with false evidences two years back. I fought all cases and during this time I lost my father. However again she lost DV case and Supreme Court ordered lower court to discharge everyone if they do not found us guilty as we have sufficient proof. Her lawyer started taking tricks by requesting for short span for each hearing date. As my mother's health is not well and I leave in South India, it was difficult for me to attend every hearing date. So, I decided to give up and signed the divorce petition on mutual consent. I tried my best to bring her back, but I failed. Everyone is asking to start the life in new way, but I am really shocked and in trauma of the mental torture and harassment. I am thinking that is it good start the life again in this age ? Will the new life partner take similar steps to harass me again ? Please advice.

Ans: Dear Sanju,
I can only imagine the unrest that you must be feeling right now.
Regarding your question on mental torture and harassment; I do understand how unnerving it must be for you to wake up every morning and stare at the harsh reality of what it is for you. Nevertheless, beaten down but not yet given up is something you must always remember.
It is natural to think that history repeats itself; but you cannot assume that the next person you meet will be the same. Do not enter into a relationship or marriage with this assumption; what might tend to happen is that you will hold yourself back and your partner will always feel that you are being distant from them.

Do understand that the context of marriage is the same, but the persons in question are different. It's like saying: I failed in Math, so Math is a bad subject and I will always fail! Get a hang of what I am referring to?

Take some time off to heal and be at peace and remind yourself that you deserve happiness and marriage form of a beautiful relationship that can make you happy. For now, tell 'everyone' who is asking you to start a new life to give you space to reflect on:
- What can I do different in the next relationship that I pursue?
- What more can I do for my partner that I didn't in the previous marriage?
- What are a few core values of mine that I want to see in my partner as well?

And no use starting a new life by thinking if your new life partner will harass you as well. Instead step in telling yourself: New relationship, new person, new thoughts, new life goals, new...The word NEW, should give your brain something NEW to chew on discarding the old.

Dear AnuWe got married in December 2015. It was love marriage arranged by our parents.From the first day of marriage my spouse started irritating me. But I love her from the bottom of my heart.She always disrespects my parents but they also didn't say a single word because they don’t want any dispute in our relationship.In July 2017, she forced us to shift to a new home. She’s always fighting with everyone in office, in train and in our society also.I told her to work on her anger otherwise some day we will lose our relationship.From 2017 to Nov 2021 I tried very hard to save my relationship with her but she never understood my love.At the end of 2021 I left my home. There are many complaints register by her in the police station, she harassed me and my family members.Now the divorce case is going on (don't know how many more days it will be)But what is my fault?I loved her truly.Why did she do this to me?How should I manage my life? I can't concentrate anywhere.Every day I am in tears.I want to keep this confidential.Thank you very much in advance.RegardsLR

Dear LR,

What happened is beyond my comprehension.

Any relationship crumbles due to the weight of ego and misunderstandings.

Only the two of you will know what, why and how this happened. No point going behind this as all you will end up with is more resentment and sadness which isn’t going to help you anyway.

Divorce cases can go on for years if not settled mutually and amicably. So, it is quite possible that this might drag on.

What you need is resilience to put up a strong fight against all the cases registered against you and your family members.

Hire a good lawyer who understands the case not just as an ordinary one as cases against the husband and his family can be quite serious in a divorce situation.

In the meantime, you need to clear your mind to be less anxious and more productive.

I believe in changing the present for a better future rather than digging the past and robbing oneself of their peace of mind.

So,

• Get deep into work and give it your all
  • Join a gym or anything that is a workout for the body
  • Indulge in a hobby that calm down the mind
  • Find joy in simple happenings
  • Express gratitude for everything and anything
  • Journal your thoughts and feelings daily
  • Spend a lot of time with Nature
  • Be with people who help you stand tall

Mind and body work in tandem and keeping both in the best condition is what is going to help you tide over this challenging phase.

Respect this and create a regimen of the above. It works. And be resilient and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and so focus on believing in that.

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 09, 2023Hindi
I have 28 + years of frustrated and abusive and absolutely unsatisfied marriage. It was arranged but involved bitterness from both sides. My father did my relationship because of temptation and so many false facts from the in -laws' side. I was not interested but due to family compulsions I couldn't resist. Somehow i feel sad that my father got trapped due to greed and always feel bad about him, my mother was illiterate and did not have much opinion on anything. It was full of falsehood and cheating. I am very simple and minimalist persons, just after marriage wife and inlaws started torturing me to breakaway from my parents, being alone son and with the help of sisters managed parents with lot of difficulties but thought time will heal. I was thinking of separation just after 6 months but somehow was in difficult shape, couldn't ask. Meanwhile Father in law died and i thought it's inhuman to give separation at this critical time and accepted my destiny, My wife was very clever and managed balanced relation till her brother and sister got settled and we decided to welcome kids and blessed with two sons but after all her responsibility over, she again showed same behavior rather more aggressive and color and i almost separated from parents. I am in Govt service and was threatened to file a false case, with all difficulties, managed with balancing, hiding something here and there. After the death of parents , things worsened and she is eying on all property of inheritance to be sold . I don't trust her at all , I want to give all to my sons and then quit. She always threatens , i want to be separated and live my old age peacefully alone without any property but all I want to give to my sons , not to her . Please suggest a way , I am afraid she can file a false domestic violence case or even to give me poison . I am very tense nowadays and my health is deteriorating.
Never live in fear because that can always be used by someone who is searching for an opportunity to meddle with your life.
Deal with this fear in two ways:
1. For fear of false case filing against you, kindly approach a lawyer who will guide you on how to protect your assets
2. For fear of the way your life is moving about in an unsettling manner, do work on it rather than fear it
- Separation or not, will have to be decided by you and your wife and make it as amicable as possible...
- If there are chances of reconciliation, do lay down some ground rules for both of you which includes deeper level of communication, deeper listening, trust building...

Most relationships sour over a period of time, because 'taking for granted' seeps in, there are unrealistic expectations for one another, children become an excuse for not spending enough time each other, family members somehow get into the equation which allows little room for the couple to understand one another...
the list goes on...
It simply means: Marriage is something that needs constant working on...it requires time, energy and effort...

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 29, 2023Hindi
Hi Ma'am, I am 36 years old and got married in the year 2014. I wanted to be in a joint family but my wife does not like it from the starting days itself. My parents used to stay with me periodically but not continuously. We have 2 boy children now. During my 1st boy child naming ceremony, my wife's family created issues and threatened me and my mother with bad words and forced for a separate family which i never agreed. After that issue, my wife never returned to my matrimonial home. After lot of efforts from my relatives, we joined back again. But the personal vengeance of my wife on my parents still continued. She used to misbehave with them some times like not listening to my mother's words and she never used to help my mother on all the house hold activities. My mother used to take care of all the household works. In the mean time we are blessed with 2nd boy. She stayed in my house during her second pregnancy, her preganancy well assisted by my mother and me both financially and emotionally. But i used to tell my wife to do very small houshold activities to make her physically well fit for her normal delivery but she took that suggession in a wring way and considered it as a torcher. During her ninth month of her pregnancy she went to her parents house to write a competitive exam but never returned back instead she continued to stay there and returning back to my home. So it has been more than two years now that she left me. During this time, i visited for her birthday, her father died, me and my parents visited his funeral, i visited my sons birthday. So i almost did all my efforts to bring back her to my home but she refused all my chances. So I filed a divorce case since i dont have any hope in my marriage life anymore. But i wanted to live with her since we have two children. Any suggestions/advices please.
Ans: I understand the complex and challenging situation you're facing in your marriage. It's clear that there have been significant conflicts and misunderstandings between you and your wife, and you've made attempts to resolve them. Here are some thoughts and advice from a counseling perspective:

Open Communication: Effective and empathetic communication is crucial. Encourage both you and your wife to express your feelings and concerns in a safe and non-confrontational manner. A counselor can help facilitate these discussions and ensure that both parties have a chance to be heard.
Professional Counseling: Seeking the help of a qualified marriage counselor or therapist is highly recommended. A counselor can provide a neutral perspective, offer strategies for conflict resolution, and help you both explore the underlying issues in your relationship.
Child-Centered Approach: As you have children, it's vital to prioritize their well-being. Regardless of the outcome, work together on a co-parenting plan that focuses on their emotional and psychological needs. A counselor can assist in creating a plan that ensures your children's stability and happiness.
Understanding and Empathy: Try to understand each other's perspectives, feelings, and needs. There seems to be a lack of understanding between you and your wife, and it's important to build empathy and find common ground.
Legal Matters: Consult with a family lawyer to fully understand your rights, responsibilities, and potential outcomes regarding divorce, child custody, and financial matters. It's crucial to be well-informed about the legal implications of your decisions.
Reconciliation Efforts: If both you and your wife are open to the possibility of reconciliation, be prepared for a long and challenging process. It will require time, patience, and a willingness to address the root causes of your issues.
Understanding: Try to understand your wife's perspective and feelings, and encourage her to understand yours. Misunderstandings can often lead to conflicts, and gaining insight into each other's point of view can be a first step toward resolution.
Co-parenting: Regardless of the outcome of your marriage, your focus should be on the well-being of your children. It's essential to develop a co-parenting plan that prioritizes their needs and stability. Self-Care: Take care of your own well-being. Navigating these difficult circumstances can be emotionally and mentally taxing, so ensure you maintain your own emotional and mental health.
Reflect on Your Expectations: Take time to reflect on your expectations regarding family arrangements and what you're willing to compromise on. It may be necessary to find a middle ground between your desire for a joint family and your wife's preference for a separate one.

Remember that the decision to reconcile or proceed with the divorce should be made with the well-being of both you and your wife, as well as your children, in mind. Professional counseling and mediation can provide the support and tools you need to navigate this challenging situation. Whether the ultimate goal is reconciliation or an amicable separation, the involvement of a qualified therapist can be instrumental in moving forward in a healthy and constructive way.

Hi Anu Kindly refer to my earlier question and your answer. In july 2023, she came to my office and literally touched my feet and apologized to me for her wrongdoings, like talking to my wife and further character assassination. She told me that all people are lying to me. I forgave to her and thought that she is possessive and in her possessiveness, she took that step. From july 2023 till June, 2024, she continued to put various allegations on me that I have a affair with my office staff etc. I blocked her so many times in past one year, but she used to come to me through various persons. I told her many times that if she has any proof of my affair, show to me and i would explain to you. But she used to say sorry and reunite. In june, 2024, she again levelled allegation on me that I am having affair with my friends wife and again, she informed this to my wife that I am having affair with various women and she used to give me money and gave various household items to me. She also informed my wife about our personal things to my wife. In short, she tried to ruin my respect, my family. In wife became quite depressive on hearing these things. I totally blocked her from my phone and she is continuing to call my friends and assassinating my character. My friends know me quite well. When my wife tried to backfire on her, like contacting her relative on facebook, inquiring about her whereabouts, she suddenly took a U turn and said to my friend that I should stop my wife, else she would be thrown out of her house (she is a widow). I would never forgive her nor would return to her. I invested around 7 lakhs on building a house on collaboration with her and in her distress time, i used to take care of her and her house, like providing ration to her, giving her money to run household chores, paying her electricity bill etc. But i came to conclusion that she was just using me. If she would have really loved me, she couldt try to destroy me reputation and my family. But even after this, I never contacted her and tried to ruin her.
Ans: Dear Harish,
When you asked for help in your first question, it only meant you wanted to get out of this sticky situation. Now, I am happy that you were able to realize that she was using you. Hope you have decided to keep her at a distance from you and the family. When you started to dream of a parallel life with her and spend money to construct a home etc, you were again running away from your marriage and trying you luck elsewhere. Do try and give your marriage a fair chance and now that your wife knows most of it, do start on a clean state if that's what she wishes to as well. Thank you for sharing...

I am 27 years old, And making 175000 in hand(minus PF Tax etc) I have a house loan of 80L with monthly Emi of 70k and Personal loan with monthly Emi of 17.5k totalling to approx 88k. I have bought a house which is giving me 22k in rent every month and my monthly expenses comes out to 25-30k every month. I have a PF of 8L accumulated with 23k going into that every month. And just now started SiP of 25k every month and 15k RD. I need a plan of investment to make a corpus of 10CR in 18years and eyeing to clear my house loan in 8 years so I can be without debt. Personal loan i will clear within 6 months. Could someone help as to what should be my plan to invest and debt management?
Ans: Current Financial Overview

You are 27 years old with an in-hand salary of Rs. 1,75,000 per month. Your financial commitments and investments are as follows:

House Loan: Rs. 80 lakhs with a monthly EMI of Rs. 70,000
Personal Loan: Rs. 17.5k monthly EMI
Rental Income: Rs. 22,000 per month
Monthly Expenses: Rs. 25,000 - 30,000
Provident Fund (PF): Rs. 8 lakhs accumulated with Rs. 23,000 contributed monthly
SIP: Rs. 25,000 per month
Recurring Deposit (RD): Rs. 15,000 per month
You aim to clear your house loan in 8 years, clear your personal loan in 6 months, and create a corpus of Rs. 10 crores in 18 years.

Clear Personal Loan First

Focus on clearing the personal loan within the next 6 months.
This will free up Rs. 17,500 per month.
Accelerate House Loan Repayment

After clearing the personal loan, use the freed-up amount to prepay the house loan.
Allocate any bonuses or extra income towards the house loan.

Increase SIP Contributions

Post personal loan clearance, increase your SIP contributions.
Diversify across large-cap, mid-cap, and multi-cap funds for balanced growth.
Recurring Deposit (RD) Strategy

Once the RD matures, consider redirecting the amount to mutual funds.
This will provide higher returns compared to RDs.

Continue contributing to PPF for tax-free returns.
It provides long-term stability and security.

Consider increasing your contributions to NPS.
It offers tax benefits and a regular pension post-retirement.

Gradually increase your equity investments.
Equities can provide high returns over the long term, helping you achieve your financial goals.
Debt Funds

Invest in debt funds for stability and regular income.
They are less volatile than equities and provide a steady return.
Savings and Emergency Fund

Maintain an Emergency Fund

Keep an emergency fund of 6-12 months of expenses.
This provides a safety net for unexpected situations.
Provident Fund and Long-term Savings

Continue PF Contributions

PF is a stable and secure investment for retirement.
Ensure regular contributions for long-term benefits.
Achieving Rs. 10 Crore Goal

Increase Monthly Investments

After clearing the personal loan, redirect the amount to investments.
Increase your monthly SIP contributions to Rs. 50,000 or more.

Review your portfolio regularly with a Certified Financial Planner.
Rebalance to ensure alignment with your financial goals and market conditions.

Your current strategy is a good start. Focus on clearing your debts first. Then, increase your investments in SIPs and diversify your portfolio. Regularly review your investments with a Certified Financial Planner. This balanced approach will help you achieve your goal of Rs. 10 crores in 18 years.

I am 57 year old and would retire at the age of 60.. I have two residential properties worth Rs 2.00 crore. I have loan liability of Rs 6.00 lacs.. I would get a monthly penesion of Rs 65000.00 after retirement. I will also get a terminal benefits of Rs 1.30 crores at the time of tetirement..I will also get insurance maturities valued Rs 25.00 lacs at the time of retirement.. Kindly advise me to how to invest my tetirement benefits
Ans: Planning your investments at 60 is crucial for a comfortable retirement. Let’s analyze your situation and suggest a strategy.

Current Financial Situation
Age: 57 years

Retirement Age: 60 years

Properties: Two residential properties worth Rs 2 crores

Loan Liability: Rs 6 lakhs

Pension: Rs 65,000 per month post-retirement

Terminal Benefits: Rs 1.3 crores at retirement

Insurance Maturities: Rs 25 lakhs at retirement

Goals and Considerations
Clear Loan: Pay off the Rs 6 lakh loan.

Steady Income: Ensure a steady income post-retirement.

Wealth Preservation: Preserve and grow wealth to beat inflation.

Emergency Fund: Maintain a fund for emergencies.

Steps to Invest Retirement Benefits
1. Clear Outstanding Loan
Loan Repayment: Use Rs 6 lakhs from terminal benefits to clear the loan. This ensures a debt-free retirement.
2. Emergency Fund
Build Fund: Set aside Rs 10 lakhs for emergencies. Keep it in liquid funds for easy access.
3. Regular Income from Investments
Monthly Income Needs: Supplement your pension to maintain lifestyle. Invest in instruments providing regular income.

Debt Funds: Invest in debt mutual funds for stability and regular returns. They are less risky and provide consistent income.

Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS): Invest in SCSS. It offers high interest and regular payouts.

Monthly Income Plans (MIPs): Consider MIPs for regular income. They provide a mix of debt and equity exposure.

4. Long-term Growth
Equity Mutual Funds: Invest a portion in equity mutual funds for growth. They offer higher returns to combat inflation.

Balanced Funds: Choose balanced funds mixing equity and debt. They balance risk and return effectively.

5. Professional Management
Actively Managed Funds: Choose actively managed funds. Fund managers aim to outperform the market.

Avoid Index Funds: Index funds lack professional management and have lower returns. Actively managed funds can adjust to market conditions for better performance.

6. Avoid Direct Funds
Disadvantages: Direct funds lack advisory services. Managing them requires effort and knowledge.

Regular Funds: Invest through a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). They provide valuable advice and manage investments efficiently.

7. Health Insurance
Adequate Cover: Ensure you have adequate health insurance. Medical emergencies can drain savings quickly.
8. Regular Review
Monitor Investments: Regularly review and rebalance your portfolio. Adjust investments based on performance and life changes.
Investment Allocation
Debt Funds and SCSS: Allocate Rs 60 lakhs. Ensure regular and stable income.

Equity Mutual Funds: Allocate Rs 40 lakhs. Aim for long-term growth.

Balanced Funds: Allocate Rs 20 lakhs. Balance risk and return.

Emergency Fund: Rs 10 lakhs in liquid funds.

Health Insurance: Review and enhance if needed.

Clear your loan to ensure a debt-free retirement. Build an emergency fund and invest in a mix of debt, equity, and balanced funds. Avoid index and direct funds; choose regular funds with professional management. Regularly review and adjust your investments. Consult a Certified Financial Planner for personalized advice.

Hello .... I am RV - 54 years old male from a tier 3 city ( capital of a State ). I am a partner in my family owned partnership business. My wife is a home maker ( 44 years ) and a son ( M.Tech ) in Europe - looking for job. I have my own house, vehicle etc., and I have no debt. Since year 2006, I have been investing in MF through SIP & STP through a personally known Manager of an AMC. I have a Family Floater Health Insurance Policy of 10L with Top Up of additional 10L. I have a Term Plan of 25L. I wish to retire w.e.f 01.04.2025. I have a corpus of 2.25 cr. I wish to have an income ( interest / profit ) of 2L per month net of income tax for next 50 years. To achieve the goal, I seek your expert guidance keeping in view that my investment of 2.25 cr remains safe and grows as well over next 50 years. I would be extremely grateful for your detailed response.
Ans: Financial Assessment
You have a well-established foundation with a corpus of Rs 2.25 crores, no debt, and a good insurance cover. Your goal of generating Rs 2 lakhs per month net of taxes for the next 50 years is ambitious but achievable with careful planning.

Investment Portfolio Review
1. Mutual Funds (MF):

You have been investing in MFs through SIP and STP, which is a good strategy.
Actively managed funds can provide better returns than index funds.
Ensure diversification across equity, debt, and hybrid funds.
2. Health and Term Insurance:

Your family floater health insurance of Rs 10L with a Rs 10L top-up is adequate.
Your term plan of Rs 25L is essential for protecting your family.
3. Diversification:

Diversification reduces risk. Spread investments across different asset classes.
Income Generation Strategy
1. Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP):

SWPs in mutual funds can provide regular income.
Invest in a mix of equity and debt funds to balance risk and returns.
2. Balanced Allocation:

Allocate funds across equity (40%), debt (40%), and other assets (20%).
Equity for growth, debt for stability, and other assets for diversification.
3. Monthly Income Plans (MIP):

MIPs in mutual funds can provide regular monthly income.
Choose funds with a good track record.
1. Regular Monitoring:

Review your portfolio regularly.
Adjust based on market conditions and personal needs.
2. Professional Guidance:

Seek advice from a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
Regular reviews with your CFP will ensure your plan stays on track.
1. Tax-efficient Investments:

Invest in tax-efficient instruments like ELSS for equity exposure.
Use tax benefits under Section 80C.
2. Regular Review:

Regularly review your tax-saving investments.
Adjust based on changes in tax laws.
Long-term Growth
1. Reinvestment:

Reinvest returns for compounded growth.
Use SIPs and STPs to maintain discipline.
2. Diversified Portfolio:

Maintain a diversified portfolio to mitigate risks.
Include a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap funds.
Your financial plan is on a solid footing. With a corpus of Rs 2.25 crores, careful investment in mutual funds, and regular monitoring, you can achieve your goal of Rs 2 lakhs per month. Ensure you diversify your investments and seek professional guidance.

Hi I am 45 year working in MNC 1 daughter... She study in 11 science after 2 years mbbs exp are there My monthly income 1.50 L 25 k SIP worth 20 L... Ppf 8 L.. FD 7 L 33 L loan having 68 k EMI per month Rent 12 k House hold exp 30 k Pl guide How to reach 5 cr wealth after 15 year
Ans: Financial Snapshot
Age: 45 years
Monthly Income: Rs 1.50 lakhs
SIP Investment: Rs 25,000 per month
SIP Corpus: Rs 20 lakhs
PPF: Rs 8 lakhs
Fixed Deposit: Rs 7 lakhs
Loan: Rs 33 lakhs (EMI Rs 68,000 per month)
Rent: Rs 12,000 per month
Household Expenses: Rs 30,000 per month
Goals and Requirements
Goal: Accumulate Rs 5 crores in 15 years
Major Expense: Daughter's MBBS education in 2 years
Increase SIP Contributions

Increase SIP by 10% annually.
This combats inflation and boosts corpus.
Diversify Investments

Continue with equity mutual funds.
Add a balanced mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and multi-cap funds.
Avoid index funds; they limit potential returns.
Actively managed funds can outperform the market.
Regular Funds vs. Direct Funds

Direct Funds: Lower expense ratio but require active management.
Regular Funds: Managed by professionals with CFP credentials.
Benefits of regular funds include expert advice and better management.

Continue contributing to PPF.
Benefits include tax-free returns and long-term security.
PPF is a low-risk investment option.
Fixed Deposits (FD)

FDs provide stability.
However, they offer lower returns.
Consider reallocating some FD funds to mutual funds for higher growth.
Managing Loan and EMI
Loan Repayment

Your EMI is Rs 68,000 per month.
Prioritize paying off high-interest loans first.
Consider prepaying part of your loan to reduce EMI burden.
Education Fund for Daughter

Set up a dedicated education fund.
Use a mix of debt and equity funds.
Ensure the fund aligns with the investment horizon.
Building the Rs 5 Crore Corpus
Current Savings and Investments

SIP Corpus: Rs 20 lakhs
PPF: Rs 8 lakhs
FD: Rs 7 lakhs
Future Contributions

SIP: Increase contributions by 10% annually.
PPF: Continue regular contributions.
Additional Investments: Reallocate some FD funds to higher-yielding options.
Evaluating Current Investments
SIP Portfolio

Review your current SIP portfolio.
Ensure a balanced mix of equity and debt funds.
Monitor fund performance regularly.
EPF and PPF

EPF and PPF provide stable returns.
They are good for long-term wealth accumulation.
Financial Planning for Daughter's Education
Expected Expenses

MBBS education costs are significant.
Plan to use savings and education loans.
Set up a dedicated fund now.
Recommendation

Consider balanced or hybrid funds for the education fund.
This ensures stability and growth over time.
Your goal of Rs 5 crores in 15 years is achievable.
Increase your SIP contributions annually.
Diversify your investments for better returns.
Focus on long-term growth with a mix of equity and debt.
Plan for your daughter’s education with a dedicated fund.
By following these steps, you can build a strong financial future and achieve your goal of Rs 5 crores.

I want to buy a house for 50 lac how much sip need to done to achieve the goal in 10 years
Ans: It's great that you are planning to buy a house worth Rs. 50 lakh in 10 years. Setting such a goal helps in focused financial planning.

Benefits of SIPs
Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) are effective. They allow you to invest small amounts regularly. This helps in averaging the cost and reducing the impact of market volatility. SIPs also instill financial discipline.

Estimating the Required SIP Amount
To achieve Rs. 50 lakh in 10 years, we need to estimate the monthly SIP. Assuming an average annual return of 12%, you would need to invest around Rs. 21,000 per month.

Steps to Calculate SIP Amount
Define Your Goal: Rs. 50 lakh for buying a house.

Time Frame: 10 years.

Expected Returns: 12% per annum.

Calculate Monthly SIP: Use an SIP calculator for precise amounts.

Actively managed funds are beneficial. These funds are managed by expert fund managers. They aim to outperform the market. This can provide better returns compared to index funds.

Professional Management: Expert fund managers handle your money.

Higher Returns: Potential to outperform the market.

Strategic Flexibility: Fund managers can adjust the strategy based on market conditions.

Index funds track a specific index. They lack active management. This can limit their performance.

Drawbacks of Index Funds
Limited Growth Potential: They only match market returns.

No Active Management: Lack of strategic adjustments.

Lower Flexibility: Cannot react to market changes.

Benefits of Regular Funds Through CFP
Investing in regular funds through a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) provides valuable guidance. This helps in making informed investment decisions.

Advantages of Regular Funds Through CFP
Expert Advice: Guidance from certified professionals.

Regular Monitoring: Ongoing portfolio review and adjustments.

Informed Decisions: Better understanding of market trends.

Monitoring and Adjusting Your Portfolio
Regular reviews are essential. The market is dynamic, and your portfolio needs adjustments. A CFP can assist in rebalancing your investments. This keeps your portfolio aligned with your goals.

Tax Efficiency
Mutual funds offer tax benefits. Long-term capital gains (LTCG) on equity funds are tax-free up to Rs. 1 lakh annually. Proper tax planning enhances your returns.

Financial Discipline
Staying committed to your SIP is crucial. Market fluctuations can be unsettling. However, maintaining discipline is key to achieving your target.

Additional Considerations
Ensure you have adequate insurance coverage. This protects your investments in unforeseen circumstances. Also, keep an emergency fund to handle unexpected expenses.

Investing in mutual funds through SIPs is a wise decision. With careful planning and regular reviews, you can achieve your goal of Rs. 50 lakh in 10 years.

I fight in my house with my parents and brothers for them to accept for my inter religion love marriage...they are not accepting for it,they are trying to do marriage with other person for me,with lots of fights and talking they finally cancelled the marriage option with other person and gave me a time of 2yrs,that they will not get you any type matches,they won't distrub...after 2yrs if iam ready then only they will search for it..they clearly mentioned that if it be 2yrs or 10yrs...we won't accept that guy whom you have been in relationship...if you want to stay as single forever...we will leave you,as single...but we won't accept him,or we won't let u to marry him that guy... because ,they were bothering about society and caste,that he belongs to other religion... what should I want to do,I can't leave him,and I can't live without him... should I take 2yrs time,may there mind will change? Or what else I should do
Well, as a grown-up and I assume that you are of a legal age to get married, it's purely the decision of the two people in question. But. of course, being part of a family system, it becomes a need to actually have their support as well, right? Then, work for it...You can possibly use part of the two years to work with your parents into understanding why you like this person and why you will be happy with him. It's a process, but if you want the support of your parents, then make that attempt.
Keep some sort of a deadline to this process else you will start to get frustrated it does not move in the direction that you want.

Will they change their mind? You will never know...But after that deadline, decide for yourself what you wish to do BUT it will all come at some cost/sacrifice. Make that attempt...