Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Jan 07, 2024

Rajesh Question by Rajesh on Nov 21, 2023Hindi

I am 46 years old and having 24 years experience, but people are rejecting my cv because of my age, Please suggest

Ans: Facing age discrimination in the job market can be frustrating, but you can Highlight achievements and skills that are directly related to the job you're applying for. Consider using a modern resume format that emphasizes skills and accomplishments rather than chronological work history. Highlight how your extensive experience brings unique value to the role. Use quantifiable achievements to demonstrate your impact in previous positions. Demonstrate that you are up-to-date with industry trends and technology. Approach your job search with a positive and confident mindset. Confidence in your abilities can make a strong impression during interviews and counteract any negative assumptions based on age. Some organizations actively seek experienced professionals and are more open to hiring individuals with extensive backgrounds. Consider working with a career coach who can provide personalized advice and strategies for overcoming age-related challenges in the job market.
experience is a valuable asset, and finding the right fit may take time. Stay persistent, adapt your approach, and leverage your strengths to showcase the value you bring to potential employers.