Relationships Expert - Answered on Jun 30, 2023

Hi there I am a 43 yrs old woman. Having understood the perils of secretly talking(chat), my bldg friend and I decided to discontinue talking. It was very difficlt for me to let go. I lost appetite, willingness and felt anxiety as I tried to move away from him. I cried inconsolably for days and yet to overcome the fact that we are friends no more. He was a genuinely good person and very mature with thoughtful words. And not just to impress. Hes not the kind to follow mob culture and has his own independent thoughts even though these might mean opposing the world or not following the fads. I still find that hes on my mind always and I want him to still make me a small insignificant part of his life. What do I do??

Ans: You have not mentioned why you stopped talking. Are you married, or is he? What was the reason you stopped talking? You’re obviously in love with him, so why didn’t you pursue things with him? You’ve left out a lot of information, so I can’t really advise you effectively unless you give me the complete picture.