Asked by Anonymous - Jun 03, 2023Translate

Please review my portfolio for 10 year investment horizon (60k SIP pm). Should I expect 12-15 percent annualized return in next 8-10 years? What needs to be done to reach 1 Cr corpus in next 5 years? I plan to increase the SIP to 1 Lac pm in next 18-24 months. Which funds to consider for remaining 40k? I am almost 40 Years age. Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund Direct Growth 20000 Nippon India Index Fund Sensex Plan Direct Growth 10000 Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund Direct Growth 5000 PGIM India Flexi Cap Fund Direct Growth 15000 Quant Mid Cap Fund Direct Growth 10000

Ans: Assuming 10-12% return from equity funds will be reasonable.