Ravindra Question by Ravindra on Dec 25, 2023Hindi

This is regarding enhanced pension EPS 95 by EPFO .I am a private sector employee and worked in 3 organizations including current organization. Applied online for enhanced pension through joint option form of EPFO. My first and current organization has approved this joint option form for service rendered in those companies. My second organization is closed and under liquidation. Approval of service of this closed organizations is not happening. I have requested in writing to Liquidator, EPFO also. Lot of grievances on different portal including PG portal were lodged but it is of no use though EPFO has instructed to liquidator to approve but no action and response by them. What is the option for me and solution for this issue. What should be my action for getting it approved. What are the provisions in rule . I have all the service related document of this closed organization. last date for approval by all employer is 31st December. Please guide. Regards Ravindra Pateria

Ans: Dear Ravindra Pateria,

I understand your concern and the urgency you feel regarding the approval of your enhanced pension under EPS 95 by EPFO. It's frustrating when bureaucratic processes become hurdles in securing what's rightfully yours.

Given that you've already taken steps by lodging grievances and reaching out to both EPFO and the liquidator, it might be helpful to escalate the issue further. You could consider writing a formal letter to EPFO, highlighting the urgency and attaching all the necessary documents as proof of your service with the closed organization.

Additionally, you might want to consult with a legal advisor or approach a local EPFO office directly. They might be able to provide guidance on the specific provisions and rules that govern such cases and suggest alternative ways to expedite the approval process.

Remember, persistence often pays off in such situations. Keep all your communications documented and follow up regularly. Wishing you the best in resolving this issue promptly.