Dev

Dev Ashish  |48 Answers  |Ask -

MF Expert, Financial Planner - Answered on Feb 08, 2024

Dev Ashish is a fee-only SEBI-registered investment advisor with over 15 years of active experience in the stock market. In 2011, he founded StableInvestor, a platform for personal finance and financial planning.
He provides professional fee-only investment advisory services to small and high networth individuals in order to help them achieve their financial goals.
Ravi Question by Ravi on Feb 05, 2024Hindi

Hello sir... I am Ravi kumar. Already am investing in MF. I want start SIP for my two Sons who are 5 years and 3years old with their names. Plase suggest best mutual funds for long term

Ans: We don't have information about your risk appetite. But assuming that it is at least moderately aggressive, then (assuming) that your long-term horizon is at least 7+ years, you can start investing in a combination of largecap index fund, flexicap fund, midcap fund. Unless you are planning to invest a large amount every month, just limit the number of schemes to 2-3 funds as these give sufficient diversification.

Note (Disclaimer) - As a SEBI RIA, I cannot comment on specific schemes/funds that are provided or asked for in the questions in the platform. And the views expressed above should not be considered professional investment advice or advertisement or otherwise. No specific product/service recommendations have been made and the answers here are for general educational purposes only. The readers are requested to take into consideration all the risk factors including their financial condition, suitability to risk-return profile and the like and take professional investment advice before investing.

I am looking for best Mutual Funds monthly SIP around 1000 to 2000 per month for my 2 children age 10 and 12 years, for at least 10 years. i request to you give me best mutual funds next 10 years. its very well growth every year. mutual funds not one i ready to investment in 2 or 3 mutual funds.
Ans: Investing in your children's future is a great step. Let's explore the best mutual funds for a SIP of Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 per month for at least 10 years.

Choose Diversified Equity Funds

Diversified equity funds can provide good growth. They invest across various sectors, reducing risk.

Opt for Flexi-cap Funds

Flexi-cap funds can invest in large, mid, and small-cap stocks. This flexibility can offer better returns over time.

Actively managed funds have expert fund managers. They can adapt strategies to market conditions, aiming for higher returns.

Balanced Advantage Funds

Balanced advantage funds invest in both equity and debt. They balance risk and reward, suitable for long-term goals.

Starting a SIP helps in averaging the purchase cost. It reduces the impact of market volatility.

Consider Child-specific Funds

Some funds are tailored for children's future needs. They often have a mix of equity and debt for balanced growth.

Consult a Certified Financial Planner. They can provide a tailored plan based on your financial goals.

Review and Adjust

Regularly review your investments. Adjust if needed to stay aligned with your goals.