Home > Health > Question
Need Expert Advice?Our Gurus Can Help
Dr Hemalata

Dr Hemalata Arora  |201 Answers  |Ask -

General Physician - Answered on Aug 03, 2023

Dr Hemalata Arora is a senior consultant who practises internal medicine at Mumbai’s Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital.
In a career spanning over 24 years, she has focused on managing infectious diseases, critical illnesses and lifestyle disorders.
Dr Arora completed her MBBS and MD from the King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in Mumbai.
She is ECFMG certified, accredited by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomate of the National Board and a DNB faculty.
She was honoured with the Paul Bunn award for her promising performance in the field of infectious diseases at SUNY Upstate Medical University, New York.... more
Asked by Anonymous - Jul 06, 2023Hindi

My wife is not getting pregnant as per Dr. the egg is not becoming bigger, how to overcome

Ans: You would benefit from seeing a fertility specialist and getting a more thorough evaluation. You may need to undergo ovarian stimulation and a procedure.
DISCLAIMER: The answer provided by rediffGURUS is for informational and general awareness purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment.

You may like to see similar questions and answers below

Dr Ashish

Dr Ashish Sehgal  |106 Answers  |Ask -

Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Mar 29, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Mar 28, 2023Hindi
After died of my child my wife is unable to kept conceive. At present she is agreesive to much and unable to hear my advise. please advise how to kept good reltionship
Ans: I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your child and the difficulties you and your wife are experiencing. It's understandable that your wife may be going through a lot emotionally, and it can be challenging to navigate a relationship during such a difficult time. Here are some tips that may help you improve your relationship:

Seek counseling: Consider seeking counseling together to help process your grief and improve communication. A licensed therapist can provide a safe space for both of you to express your feelings and work through any issues in your relationship.

Show empathy: Try to understand your wife's perspective and show empathy towards her. Validate her feelings and let her know that you're there for her.

Practice active listening: When your wife is speaking, make sure to actively listen to what she's saying. Don't interrupt or dismiss her feelings, and try to understand where she's coming from.

Practice self-care: Take care of yourself so that you can be there for your wife. This includes getting enough sleep, exercising regularly, and taking time for yourself to relax and recharge.

Be patient: Remember that healing takes time, and your wife may need some time and space to come to terms with her emotions. Be patient with her and don't pressure her to "get over" her grief.

It's important to remember that everyone grieves differently, and there's no right or wrong way to do it. By being supportive, patient, and empathetic towards your wife, you can help strengthen your relationship and support each other through this difficult time.

..Read more

Latest Questions
Nayagam P

Nayagam P P  |2230 Answers  |Ask -

Career Counsellor - Answered on Jul 21, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jul 20, 2024Hindi
Sir, i have completed my bachelors (BCA) in India in an engineering college and wishes to pursue my masters in a foreign country.My family is'nt well off so iam looking into schlorships.can you suggest some courses with good scope. Also which countries are best for IT field that provide great schlorship oppurtunities.
Ans: As far as Scholarships for Abroad Universities are concerned, you should have good scores from the entrance tests (whichever will be applicable according to the University's admission criteria), good past academic records, your extra and co-curricular activities, additional certifications, your Statement of Purpose (SOP), Letter of Recommendation etc. Those who have gained work experience of a minimum 2-3 years after graduation get preference in admission.

And most of the Universities do not provide 100% scholarships. You will have to bear some expenses (depends upon which University / College you get admission into & what all expenses only it will cover?) .

As you have mentioned that your parents NOT well-off financially, it is suggested to work for 2-3 years, earn some money and also gain work experience, then go for further education abroad.

Before approaching any Professional Abroad Education Consultant, do a thorough research about the Countries/Universities/Programs, shortlist those which you think will be most suitable, apply to 5-6 top Univerities offering Scholarships and finalize one best University/College for you.

All the BEST for Your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, ask / Follow Us here in RediffGURUS.

...Read more

DISCLAIMER: The content of this post by the expert is the personal view of the rediffGURU. Investment in securities market are subject to market risks. Read all the related document carefully before investing. The securities quoted are for illustration only and are not recommendatory. Users are advised to pursue the information provided by the rediffGURU only as a source of information and as a point of reference and to rely on their own judgement when making a decision. RediffGURUS is an intermediary as per India's Information Technology Act.


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below

A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus
Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP
A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds