Dr Vivek

Dr Vivek Mahajan  |40 Answers  |Ask -

Cardiologist - Answered on Aug 17, 2023

Dr Vivek Mahajan is an interventional cardiologist with over 10 years of experience.
He specialises in treating heart ailments and cardiac interventional surgeries.
He has been working as interventional cardiologist and electrophysiologist at Fortis Hospital since 2013.
chandrashekar Question by chandrashekar on Aug 16, 2023Translate

some times i will be having a pain in heart but no swetting, no hands pain, what will be the simptum

Ans: Chest pains can be due to various etiologies and need detailed investigation to rule out serious causes. I recommend you to see a good Cardiologist

Roopashree

Roopashree Sharma  |183 Answers  |Ask -

Yoga, Naturopathy Expert - Answered on Feb 29, 2024

My name is Sooriya, and I am writing to seek your guidance on a multifaceted set of goals I am committed to achieving in the coming years. I am currently 31 years old, standing at a height of 175 cm and weighing 89 kg. Over the past few years, I have actively engaged in a daily fitness routine, incorporating brisk walking and other exercises to address my weight management goals. Despite a successful reduction from 110 to 82 kg in the past, recent circumstances led to a weight gain, and I am determined to attain a weight of 70 kg or below. While personal constraints prevent me from joining a gym, I have dedicated an additional hour to my daily exercise routine. However, one of my challenges lies in frequent consumption of meals outside, even though I practice moderation. I would greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations you may have to help me effectively address this issue and achieve my weight loss objective. Additionally, I face the challenge of managing ADHD. Although I am currently on medication, progress has been limited. My goal is to overcome ADHD without medication, and any guidance or strategies you could provide in this regard would be invaluable. On the professional front, I am committed to excelling in my job, considering the responsibility of taking care of aging parents with a limited salary. I aim to become proficient in Carnatic music, having dedicated 20 years to the art and completed a diploma in first class. Simultaneously, I am learning German with the goal of clearing the A1 level. In the broader scope, my aspirations include becoming a pro in my job, achieving proficiency in German, excelling in Carnatic music concerts, and obtaining an additional PG degree. Furthermore, I am resolute in settling down, reducing my weight to 70 kg, and ensuring overall fitness by the age of 33. I acknowledge struggles with focus, procrastination, and a lack of proactiveness in my work, and I am actively seeking guidance to overcome these challenges. Your insights and recommendations would be highly valued as I embark on this journey towards personal and professional development. I appreciate your time and consideration.
Ans: It is good that you know yourself - both positives and your limitations. Everything is possible if you keep a balanced mind, along with your zeal - this way you can focus your energies in the right place. Therefore, to control the mind - meditation is key. I suggest you explore some of the Vipasana kendras near your residence. Be careful of misleading online videos and search for a good yoga/ vipasana teacher.
Ashwini

Ashwini Dasgupta  |52 Answers  |Ask -

Personality Development Expert, Career Coach - Answered on Feb 29, 2024

Hello, I am a supply chain professional having 8 years of logistics experience in the core operations domain working as Associate manager.For quite a long time I have been looking for a job change as in the current organisation I am not getting anything fascinating to move further.in the current organisation I have been working for 5 years and promoted 2 times. Not getting of any better opportunity to boost my career thereby to enhance my skills has become the reason for a poor mental health now a days. Pls suggest me something that can lead to postive approach for a better way out. Thanks.
Ans: Hi Sir/ Madam,

Always changing a job may not be the solution.
Firstly have a conversation with your manager and voice out your aspiration and what will keep you motivate.
List out the kind of courses or trainings you may want to pursue to enhance your professional experience. And see if these trainings are done internally or if yes take up those trainings and if it externally you can decide accordingly. This will help you learn a new skills and drift your thought of been dis motivated. Mostly importantly learning a new will only do good for your career opportunity.
If incase there are no roles within the team then you may look for within organizational roles to meet your ask.
Do some research how the industry is trending this will help you more equipped when you those conversations with your manager.

Hope this helps. All the best

Thanks
Ashwini Dasgupta
Author of Confidence Decoded. Is it a Skill or Attitude?

Hi My name is sai prasad aged 53 years and recently i attempted suicide and gracefully survieved. As my spouse is having suspection that I have illegal connection with other ladies, which I explained so many times that i do not have any illegal contacts. But recently she behaved in different manner and we both went to urology doctor to remove my genetic organs. But doctor has denied and told that it is illegal and it is not possible. From that instance she is behaving strangely and she forcefully made me to pour hot water on my genetic organ and in this instance my genetic organs has burnt little bit. Before that she has damaged my right hand with her bangle which I undergone for 5 stitches and it took more than 2 months to cure. Still my right hand is not in good condition. On 7th of this month i have consumed alprozalam 50 tables and later on i was there in ICU for 3 days and survived. But I am not happy with her. She morning to bed time she use to abuse me that you have illegal contacts and in this instance i am diverting my income to other women. Need suggestion on my case. Thanks. Sai Prasad
Ans: Dear Sai,
It is really unfortunate what you have been going through. What you are facing is abuse at home...
Please don not experiment with destroying your reproductive organs; the damage can be irreversible and worse you will be fighting a long infection caused by injuries.
If your wife suspects you; either she has her reasons OR she just is a person who cannot trust.
1. Firstly, move out of the house for a few weeks at least so that you can heal mentally and physically
2. If you feel that this marriage might work after all this drama, then kindly go for couples therapy and individual therapy as well
3. If you feel that things are over, proceed 'gracefully' through legal means

BUT do not allow this abuse to continue; the reason I suggested that you move out and not ask your wife to move out is, so that she does not turn the situation around and claim cruelty by you.
Take charge of yourself and NOW; your life is important and it counts. So, live and live 'gracefully'...I am sure your loved ones would want that!