Sabrina

Sabrina Merchant  |11 Answers  |Ask -

Yoga Expert - Answered on Jan 13, 2023

Sabrina Merchant founded Li’l Yogis in 2018 after completing her teacher’s training course from The Yoga Institute in Mumbai.
Her qualifications include Ayush Level 1, mindfulness coach from The Happitude Global and children and teen yoga certification from Yoga Ed, USA.
Anonymous Question by Anonymous on Jan 13, 2023Hindi

Hi Sabrina my son is 5 yrs old. He is very impatient and restless. Even during his school prayers, he keeps his eyes open and doesn't like meditate. How can yoga help him? What kind of asanas can I introduce him to?

Ans: Hi Divya,
It’s absolutely normal for a 5 year old to get easily distracted. However it’s never too early to introduce yoga to your child, which in the long run will help him stay calm and focused. You may want to start with a few minutes of meditation with him. All you need to do is set a routine. Start with sitting in silence for 1 min where u and him sit together in a room with eyes closed, no talking and if possible not moving. Slowly you can then increase the duration to 1.5 mins and then to 2 min. How ever reminder not to be too hard on him. Let him enjoy doing this with you. You may also play some light meditation music if he enjoys that. This will help both of you calm down.

Dr Nagarajan J S K

Dr Nagarajan J S K   |47 Answers  |Ask -

Health Science and Pharmaceutical Careers Expert - Answered on Jul 20, 2024

Dr Nagarajan J S K

What is better to choose between vet or bpharm (I am a gen category student).According to my research I came to know that in today's market the bpharm graduates are not even considered as reputated pharmacists,after the degree too they get placements of 12k-15k per month only and growth even after a master's is not much. Whereas in vet gov vacancies are open but will everyone get the gov jobs ? Also in coming years what are the demands of these both fields and what is better to choose
Ans: Hi,
It seems there may be some misunderstanding and disappointment regarding the analysis of job opportunities in the pharmaceutical field. It's important to note that the pharmaceutical sector still holds promising prospects. However, it is essential for candidates to acquire in-depth knowledge. Completing a B.Pharm alone does not guarantee comprehensive expertise. It's essential to delve beyond the basic surface-level knowledge obtained during undergraduate studies. I'm unaware of your state of residence and the college where you pursued your B.Pharm.

Key locations with a strong pharmaceutical industry presence include Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad. Chennai also has a few reputable pharmaceutical companies, albeit in limited numbers. It's crucial to consider your career choice rather than just a job. What is your preference: IT, Marketing/Sales, or Core Pharma? In IT, the remuneration is considerably higher in comparison to core pharmaceutical roles, but sustainability may be a concern. On the other hand, Sales/Marketing requires hard work but offers significantly better remuneration, e.g., INR 6-8L per annum. If the pharmaceutical industry is your preference, starting packages for fresh B. Pharm graduates typically range between INR 15,000 to 25,000.

Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. I wish you the best for your future endeavors.