Roopashree

Roopashree Sharma  |180 Answers  |Ask -

Yoga, Naturopathy Expert - Answered on Jun 20, 2023

Roopashree Sharma, a qualified yoga trainer and naturopathy enthusiast, is the founder of Atharvanlife.
Vivek Question by Vivek on Jun 20, 2023Translate

Dr. Suffering from IBS since long coupled with hrrnia and poles. Gases acidity and indigestion are the key features which persists through out the day. Age 60 just retired. Want to live a healthy life. Pure vegetarian. Revert . Share yr mail I'd or any contact number.

Ans: Hello Vivek,
Digestion is a primary function of our body and at times its effected due to imbalance of doshas and Virudhha ahara. It's good that you are a vegetarian, but certain food combinations are known to cause IBS, with symptoms such as bloating, acidity resulting in major diseases. Your body needs a complete detox and a proper diet plan after analyzing the severity of these problems, our company website - Atharvanlife has details

Komal

Komal Jethmalani  |271 Answers  |Ask -

Dietician, Diabetes Expert - Answered on Apr 15, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Mar 11, 2023Translate
Hi komalji, I am 50 year old and Ihav what they call Irritiable Bowel Syndrome from 1998. since then i skipped breakfast and wud eat small snack in late afternoon and full meal in nights since eating in the morning or until i am very hungry wud intesity the stomach pain as my intestines were badly swollen for 15 years. From last two years i am having meal in the late afternoon and snacks in the night.but there is no consistency. I prefer to stay on empty stomach although it causes giddiness hunger etc. as eating worsens my condition as i cant digest food at all. i hav serious discomfort/pain/bloatedness after eating. this affects my mind too. My stomach is highly intolerant of many foods (i am vegetarian) including milk,dairy products, protein foods (they cause extreme anger within 20 mins) or vegetables that contain high content minerals. if i take supplements for vitamins or minerals they cause serious side effects including diarrhea, stomach pain, anger etc. but the poor nutritious food is also causing lot of health issues and doctors advise to eat a protein vitamin filled diet which i cant digest. its a catch 22 situation. i hav been to many doctors including homeo ayurveda and been abroad from last 25 years with no results. from last ten years my mind is seriously affected where i rage with anger 24/7 (thats right) for no reason since the deficiencies are causing anger and anxiety too. i am not working from last three years and unable to drive because of anxiety. i cant sleep until early morning and wake up within three to four hours of disturbed sleep from last ten years. my life is ruined becoz of this conditon which many people/doctors dismiss as trivial. friends relatives,siblings dont understand my situation and think i am making this up to compensate my failures in having a good job/income and hav cut off ties with me many years ago. I cud not marry becoz of this condition. gastro enterologists and neurologists hav told me that i will be like this all my life and i know they are right. however, i wud like to know your opinion.
Ans: Stress is a prominent factor in your diagnosis. One of main symptoms of stress is IBS. Follow a low residue and fiber diet. Eat small frequent meals in the day. Have lots of fluids. Have nutrient dense foods in small portions. You must not give in to your negative thoughts. Be positive and work towards improvising your lifestyle.
Dr Ashit

Dr Ashit Hegde  |180 Answers  |Ask -

Consultant Physician, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Expert - Answered on Apr 28, 2023

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations