Dr Deepa

Dr Deepa Suvarna  |115 Answers  |Ask -

Paediatrician - Answered on Jul 04, 2023

dear madam my daughter is 1 year old now , weight is just 6.9kgs female she was born c section begining of 9 months as wife has some acid influx // weighting that time was 2.7 kgs since last 5 months she has just gained 500 gms weight though she is very active crawls // communicate // teeth are also coming but she is very thin and less weight when contact doctor says give good diet etc but she eats very less just throw out of mind .. we ry to give 8-10 time different things home made does not eat more relied on mother milk suggest way to increase weight rgds

Ans: I donot understand what ' throw out of mind' means. If you mean that she is throwing up after meals, then she could possibly be having gastroesophageal reflux and will need treatment for that. Try thickened feeds and not liquid so that caloric content of meal increases and also vomiting will reduce. Now that she is one year, you should try offering her the normal family diet. Variety helps. She may be bored of the same food, especially if bland. Also, breast milk should not be offered as a substitute for a meal.

Sir, i have completed my bachelors (BCA) in India in an engineering college and wishes to pursue my masters in a foreign country.My family is'nt well off so iam looking into schlorships.can you suggest some courses with good scope. Also which countries are best for IT field that provide great schlorship oppurtunities.
Ans: As far as Scholarships for Abroad Universities are concerned, you should have good scores from the entrance tests (whichever will be applicable according to the University's admission criteria), good past academic records, your extra and co-curricular activities, additional certifications, your Statement of Purpose (SOP), Letter of Recommendation etc. Those who have gained work experience of a minimum 2-3 years after graduation get preference in admission.

And most of the Universities do not provide 100% scholarships. You will have to bear some expenses (depends upon which University / College you get admission into & what all expenses only it will cover?) .

As you have mentioned that your parents NOT well-off financially, it is suggested to work for 2-3 years, earn some money and also gain work experience, then go for further education abroad.

Before approaching any Professional Abroad Education Consultant, do a thorough research about the Countries/Universities/Programs, shortlist those which you think will be most suitable, apply to 5-6 top Univerities offering Scholarships and finalize one best University/College for you.

All the BEST for Your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, ask / Follow Us here in RediffGURUS.