Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Jan 29, 2023

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more
Anonymous Question by Anonymous on Jan 26, 2023Hindi

Dear Sir what is the approximate investment required to start a small cafe in central Mumbai? Can I get a loan?

Ans: There would be two or three main things on which the investment would depend. First is rental deposit , which in mumbai is about 10-12 months. The second expense is fitouts and interiors. A basic store will cost about 1500 rs per sqft. Budget about a 1-1.5 lacs for basic kitchen equipment and crockery.

Sir, My son has secured a rank of 8680 in TS EAMCET and 4998 in AP EAMCET. As counseling in both states has not yet started, we are exploring various options. I have come to know that VIT-AP is offering seats through AP EAMCET. Additionally, he has received the following offers: - CSE at SRM Ramapuram - ECE at Amrita Nagercoil - CSE at KIIT Bhubaneswar Please suggest the best colleges in order of preference, keeping in mind my son's interest in pursuing CSE, preferably in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana where he may get a seat. Thank you.
Ans: Vijay Sir, Order of Preference (as you prefer AP / Telangana First) (1) VIT-AP (2) KIIT-Bhubaneswar (3) Any one of the Top 5-Colleges in AP through TS-EAMCET or AP-EAMCET (4) CSE-SRM. Please ignore ECE-Amrita-Nagercoil which is totally down-TN. Whatever Institute / University & Branch your Son chooses, he should keep upgrading his skills from his 1st year itself till his Campus Placement during his last year, from LinkedIn, Coursera, NPTEL, Internshala etc. and / or any other online platforms, recommended by his College Faculties, to be COMPETENT among other Students. All the BEST Vijay Sir, for your Son's Bright Future. To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs, | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Management Quota Admission Ideal or Not? | How to Prepare for Campus Recruitment? | Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Labour Laws | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here.