Chandu

Chandu Nair  |55 Answers  |Ask -

VC, Angel Investing, Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Feb 12, 2024

Chandu Nair advises entrepreneurs and enterprises about creating and building their business.
He has direct experience in angel, venture capital and strategic investor funding. Over the last three decades, he has made a name for himself in industry, consultancy, media and information services.
Nair is on the advisory boards of the Chennai-based private equity firm Fulcrum and the social impact fund, Menterra. He's an independent director on the board of India's first retail building products company, Shankara Building Products Limited.
Asked by Anonymous - Sep 13, 2023Hindi

I want to start Ev cycle company as I am very much interested in this business please let me know the steps to start and I also need investment for the same

Ans: I have no idea of your background in this exciting yet competitive space. Have you done any research on this area? That would be a good place to start. Thereafter, it might be a good idea to work with one of these companies and understand a lot more about what it takes to run a successful business in this sector. I am sure this will give you sufficient insight

Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 24, 2023

Hello Mr. Harsh, I want to start a company dealing with electric motor and battery for two wheeler vehicles. I can start the company ASAP however want to know the key requirements for certification and generating sales of the product. Can you please help me on this ?
Ans: Encyclopedically, the automotive assiduity is passing through a paradigm shift. The once century has been the period of the internal combustion machine( ICE) primarily on account of the ease of use, vacuity, and low cost of fossil energies. The shift to electric mobility has come necessary on account of the fast reduction of fossil energies, rapid-fire increase in energy costs, impact of transportation on the terrain, and enterprises over climatic change.
EVs are gaining fashionability in the business. Hence, OEMs are obliged to insure the safety of the public. With the increase in the use of Electric scooters and electric buses , it'll need ease of use for consumers. Robust testing and instruments can help to meet both the below-mentioned objects. Some of the other reasons for standardization are Social demand, minimal safety conditions, Performance demand, Quality during the product life cycle, Technological advancement, Access to global requests Standardization is governed by colorful government agencies.
CMVR is a specialized standard commission, AISC is the Automotive Indian Standard Committee, Standing Committee on Emission Legislation- SCOE, and Bureau of Indian norms-BIS. Testing of colorful factors in an electric vehicle must be done for its part in the operation, trustability, continuity, safety, effectiveness, etc. CMVR has blessing testing in the Verification, safety, and performance orders. Type of blessing Testing Under CMVR https//e-vehicleinfo.com/electric-vehicles-in-india-arai-standards-and-regulation/Category and Type of blessing needed For EVs in India? No CMVR instrument is needed for vehicles falling specification with 250W( 30 twinkles power of motor) of a maximum speed of 25 kmph. still, similar vehicles need to misbehave with the following effects White mirrors on the frontal side Red mirrors on the hinder side thickets A vehicle without a battery must weigh below 60 kg.
Government Regulation Framework for Electric Vehicles Some of the global regulations are rolled out by SAE, AIS by CMVR, and UN ECE Regulations R100 R101 R85 for electric vehicles. AIS norms are for electric vehicles in India, Some of the regulations are AIS038, 039, 040, 041, 048, and 049. AIS038 demand for construction and functional safety AIS039 dimension of electrical energy consumption( Wh/ km). AIS040 system of measuring the range. AIS041 dimension of net power and maximum 30 min power. AIS049 CMVR type blessing for EV. AIS048 Safety conditions for traction batteries. Hybrid Electric Vehicle order vehicles have to misbehave with AIS102 Part 1 and Part 2. Antique- fitment is another business model in the electric vehicle sphere. The old vehicles with internal combustion machines which are being attached with the electric tackle have to follow AIS123 Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. AIS138 Part1, Part2/ IS 17017 standard applies for charging structure. AIS131 type- blessing procedure for electric and cold-blooded electric vehicles introduced in the request for airman/ demonstration systems intended for a government scheme. For L Category Vehicles, AIS156( in line with UN R136) covers the following points Vibration test Thermal shock and cycling test Mechanical drop test for removable REESS Mechanical shock Fire resistance External shock circuit protection Overcharge protection Over-discharge protection Over-temperature protection.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 22, 2024

Is master degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with bachelor degree in physiotherapy enough to settle in canada

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. As an answer to your query, I would like to tell you that to settle in Canada, a master’s degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy can be sufficient. You would be glad to know that degrees earned from Canada can improve your eligibility for immigration and employment substantially. Physiotherapy being a licensed profession in Canada, I would like to tell you that you will require to get your credentials recognised by the regulatory agency in the province or territory you intend working in. This frequently entails an evaluation of your education and potentially taking additional tests, or acquiring professional experience in Canada.

Moreover, obtaining a master’s degree from a university in Canada can also assist you with the Express Entry immigration system, by raising your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, thereby, enhancing your chances of being invited to submit an application for permanent residency (PR). Furthermore, your resume can be further strengthened by adding work experience acquired in Canada via post-graduate work permits. Hence, your academic background coupled with fulfilling regulatory and immigration standards can help you settle in Canada.

For more information, you can visit our website: www.edwiseinternational.com

You can also follow us on our Instagram page: edwiseint

Should I join Bennett University
Ans: Hello Hitesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your academic and professional objectives, as well as your personal choices play a key role in deciding whether to join Bennett University. Founded by the Times of India Group, Bennett University, is renowned for its strong focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and industry-focused education. I would like to let you know that a vast array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, knowledgeable teachers, as well as partnerships with international organizations are offered by this university. Not just that, Bennett University boasts a strong placement record and emphasizes on overall development via a range of extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, I would suggest that you take into account variables viz., the location, educational offerings, experience of the faculty members, and campus amenities. You should also compare it with other universities you are interested in, in terms of academic standing, career assistance, and student feedback. Lastly, in order to acquire more knowledge and assist in making an educated choice, I would recommend that you visit the campus, speak to students presently studying there, and participate in informational sessions.

Sir my daughter is in grade 9.Can you please suggest some preparation strategy for iit-jee .Which is the best online coaching for iit-jee foundation for grade 9.
Ans: Prefer ALLEN Online Coaching Classes. AhaGuru is another Better Option, if fees of Allen is More. However, If you join AhaGURU, join just Allen's Online Test Series also to practice questions online. Go to both Website, check & choose more suitable one for you.

NOW Coming to Preparation Strategies:

(1) Whenever you study at home, study for 45-minutes. Then take a break of 10-minutes when you can move away from your study table, walk, have some water & relax. If you continue studying beyond 45-minutes, your concentration power will go down, resulting to low output. Most students commit this mistake. (2) On daily basis (morning or evening whichever will be convenient to you), do yoga or meditation or physical exercises or play any games / sports for at least 30-45 minutes. This will further reduce your stress / distractions. (3) Study tough topics / tough subjects (applicable to you) early morning with your fresh mind. (4) Eat a lot of green vegetables / fruits which you can afford for & Avoid soft drinks (5) Every day night, before going to bed, revise whatever you have studied during the day. (6) Also, revise every week whatever you have covered till date (here your short-notes which you should prepare will be helpful). (7) Keep practising questions on topics which you have covered either offline or online (8) Give utmost importance to wrongly answered / difficult / complicated / tough questions and have a separate note-book specially for this for each subject (PCM) (8) You might be aware that JEE rank is allotted on the basis of highest score in Maths, followed by Physics & Chemistry. Practice more and more in Maths, till you reach Speed & Accuracy (9) By the end of 9th/10th/11th/12th standard (December-January), attempt fully syllabus online test series, evaluate and analyse your performance such as, (a) which topic / unit / concept you are weak which needs your revision and improvement as this will disturb you when you appear in actual JEE exam (b) abnormal time taken to attempt any question which you can come to know from Online Test Series which you should reduce (c) which questions you skipped and why? (10) Please AVOID studying under pressure that you should get admission only into IITs/ NITs. Never advisable. Any one can be successful, even if he / she studies in NON-IIT / NON-NIT Colleges also. (11) Have Plan B & Plan C for other Colleges Entrance Exams / Disciplines-Streams. (11) Avoid comparing yourself with other students. (12) Also, it is highly ideal to appear in / attempt minimum 5-Entrance Exams (for both Govt & Private Engineering Colleges). You will have a lot of options (easiest method) to choose the best and most suitable one, keeping in view a lot of factors such as, College | Location | Your Interest | Stream Preference | Placement Records | College Culture | Your Short & Long Term Goals | Pressure You Can Go Through | Your AIR & Job Market Condition when you apply for your BTech & Even after. I hope I have answered to your question with value additions.

All the BEST for your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, please Ask / Follow me in RediffGURU here.