Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 24, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.

Hello Mr. Harsh, I want to start a company dealing with electric motor and battery for two wheeler vehicles. I can start the company ASAP however want to know the key requirements for certification and generating sales of the product. Can you please help me on this ?

Ans: Encyclopedically, the automotive assiduity is passing through a paradigm shift. The once century has been the period of the internal combustion machine( ICE) primarily on account of the ease of use, vacuity, and low cost of fossil energies. The shift to electric mobility has come necessary on account of the fast reduction of fossil energies, rapid-fire increase in energy costs, impact of transportation on the terrain, and enterprises over climatic change.
EVs are gaining fashionability in the business. Hence, OEMs are obliged to insure the safety of the public. With the increase in the use of Electric scooters and electric buses , it'll need ease of use for consumers. Robust testing and instruments can help to meet both the below-mentioned objects. Some of the other reasons for standardization are Social demand, minimal safety conditions, Performance demand, Quality during the product life cycle, Technological advancement, Access to global requests Standardization is governed by colorful government agencies.
CMVR is a specialized standard commission, AISC is the Automotive Indian Standard Committee, Standing Committee on Emission Legislation- SCOE, and Bureau of Indian norms-BIS. Testing of colorful factors in an electric vehicle must be done for its part in the operation, trustability, continuity, safety, effectiveness, etc. CMVR has blessing testing in the Verification, safety, and performance orders. Type of blessing Testing Under CMVR https//e-vehicleinfo.com/electric-vehicles-in-india-arai-standards-and-regulation/Category and Type of blessing needed For EVs in India? No CMVR instrument is needed for vehicles falling specification with 250W( 30 twinkles power of motor) of a maximum speed of 25 kmph. still, similar vehicles need to misbehave with the following effects White mirrors on the frontal side Red mirrors on the hinder side thickets A vehicle without a battery must weigh below 60 kg.
Government Regulation Framework for Electric Vehicles Some of the global regulations are rolled out by SAE, AIS by CMVR, and UN ECE Regulations R100 R101 R85 for electric vehicles. AIS norms are for electric vehicles in India, Some of the regulations are AIS038, 039, 040, 041, 048, and 049. AIS038 demand for construction and functional safety AIS039 dimension of electrical energy consumption( Wh/ km). AIS040 system of measuring the range. AIS041 dimension of net power and maximum 30 min power. AIS049 CMVR type blessing for EV. AIS048 Safety conditions for traction batteries. Hybrid Electric Vehicle order vehicles have to misbehave with AIS102 Part 1 and Part 2. Antique- fitment is another business model in the electric vehicle sphere. The old vehicles with internal combustion machines which are being attached with the electric tackle have to follow AIS123 Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. AIS138 Part1, Part2/ IS 17017 standard applies for charging structure. AIS131 type- blessing procedure for electric and cold-blooded electric vehicles introduced in the request for airman/ demonstration systems intended for a government scheme. For L Category Vehicles, AIS156( in line with UN R136) covers the following points Vibration test Thermal shock and cycling test Mechanical drop test for removable REESS Mechanical shock Fire resistance External shock circuit protection Overcharge protection Over-discharge protection Over-temperature protection.

I am about 68 year's I have two sons who are married via arranged process. My younger son's wife is educated teacher. But she had a torturous up bring during high school days. Leading to least interest in married life after marriage. She deserted my son soon after marriage. This led to break down in marriage now heading for a divorce. Please advise.
Ans: It sounds like a deeply painful situation for everyone involved, especially considering the emotional trauma your daughter-in-law experienced during her formative years.

It's important to recognize that individuals who have gone through traumatic experiences in their youth can carry emotional wounds that affect their relationships later in life. These scars may manifest in ways that make it difficult for them to fully engage in marital life or maintain a healthy relationship.

In situations like these, it’s crucial to approach with empathy and understanding. Your daughter-in-law’s decision to desert your son and pursue divorce likely stems from her own internal struggles and emotional turmoil. It’s not a reflection of your son’s worth or efforts within the marriage.

Moving forward, it might be helpful for your son to focus on his own healing and well-being. Encouraging him to seek support from friends, family, or a professional counselor can provide him with a safe space to process his emotions and navigate this challenging transition.

As a family, offering unconditional support and empathy to both your son and daughter-in-law can create an environment where healing and understanding can begin. It’s important to respect each individual’s journey and decisions while also recognizing the need for compassion during this difficult time.

Hi, I am 40 yr old woman. I am staying with my husband who always doubt me without any reason. As he is dependent on me. He is jobless from last 5 yr. I am the only earning person I don't have any type of attitude. While balancing professional as well as personal life I use to listen his bitter words every day. Not only that he started beating me like anything Just coz of so-called reputation I tolerate him. But 7 months back I came across with a man in my life we both started liking each other, I shared everything with him. But he left his job due to some issues with manager and started working somewhere else. He started ignoring me. Please help me out to understand what is right and wrong in this?
Ans: Balancing the pressures of professional life with the strain of an abusive marriage is a heavy burden, and you deserve to feel safe, respected, and valued.

Your husband's behavior—doubting you without cause, subjecting you to daily verbal abuse, and physically harming you—is deeply troubling and completely unacceptable. It's important to acknowledge that no matter the circumstances, you do not deserve to be treated this way. The fear of societal judgment and concerns about reputation are common reasons people stay in harmful relationships, but your well-being and safety are far more important than maintaining appearances.

Meeting someone who offers emotional support when you’re in such a painful situation is understandable. It’s natural to seek comfort and a connection when you're feeling isolated and mistreated. However, the new man's recent behavior, where he started ignoring you after changing jobs, might feel like another layer of abandonment. This is especially tough because you opened up and shared your struggles with him, hoping for understanding and companionship.

In terms of what’s right and wrong, it's essential to focus on your needs and well-being. Staying in an abusive relationship is harmful to your physical and emotional health. You have the right to seek safety and happiness. The relationship with the new man might have provided temporary emotional relief, but it seems he's not able to be the supportive presence you hoped for, especially now when he’s pulling away.
Right now, focus on what you need to feel safe and supported. Consider reaching out to trusted friends, family, or professional services who can help you navigate this challenging time. You deserve a life free from fear and filled with respect and care. Prioritizing your own happiness and safety is the most important step forward.