Chandu

Chandu Nair  |55 Answers  |Ask -

VC, Angel Investing, Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Jul 02, 2023

Chandu Nair advises entrepreneurs and enterprises about creating and building their business.
He has direct experience in angel, venture capital and strategic investor funding. Over the last three decades, he has made a name for himself in industry, consultancy, media and information services.
Nair is on the advisory boards of the Chennai-based private equity firm Fulcrum and the social impact fund, Menterra. He's an independent director on the board of India's first retail building products company, Shankara Building Products Limited.
Depic Question by Depic on Jun 23, 2023Hindi

My self commerce finance and pg diploma logisticts and fright from reputed institute i have been worked icici ltd dtdc express ltd flipkart and now builder firm my jourerny almost 14 year include position started unit manger to seniour business head position know the mid age 45 all the job and business in realeste shirnk last 3 year badly continues debts and insecurity just becuase continue failuer or business and job after covid and lockdwon no stablity what the hell high professioal and educated no stablity or availbltiy of job and also business discountinue last 1 year pls advise should settled uk usa middle east or start the business but not profitable or secondly in delhi i saw low cat baniya bihari earnig higher rather than high professional and educated govt failed to provide job business in my level tell me what i do ?

Ans: Oftentimes, attitude and mental makeup matter more than qualifications. It is important for you to first stabilise yourself in at least one key area of your life and improve your self-confidence and self- belief. A focus on improving your financial situation first may be a start
Asked on - Nov 17, 2023 | Not Answered yet
but failed to earned even good education and qualifiction reson being migrated people in delhi low job stability and low profit tell me yes or no ??? can i move other country middle east and uk uae for better future include my children yes or no india no future for educated or professional rather than low cat people baniya and bihari spl migrated people in delhi yes or no govt failed to stop migrated in delhi and delhi became hell yes or no even dubai middle east such activity stop or criminal offence treated yes or no

Chandu

Chandu Nair  |55 Answers  |Ask -

VC, Angel Investing, Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Feb 12, 2024

Dear Mr CHandu, I am 53 yrs now and an BE by qualification. I have been working in IT industry (14 yrs) and from 2007 have been working in IT Security profile as GM. In 2015 I left the job over an partnership offer which did not materialized but i lost the job. I started an start-up ecommerce company with a good concept which was liked and appreciated by the franchisees as even today they are running a grocery store which was setup by me, though my business shut down due to non funding and was cheated in the name of funding. After long gap I did join the company but lasted for just 8 months and now again am job less. I have a good start-up idea in healthcare which is workable and have been appreciated by people to whom i have brief though i M yet to launch due to funds issue, Though people are trying to find the funding after hearing the biz idea. My wife is working and have 2 kids in 12th and 10th Std respectively. Pls advice.
Ans: Dear Mr Dinesh,
It looks like you have been through a lot after getting into business on your own. Your children too are at a critical stage in life which requires funds for higher education in the next few years. The first question to ask yourself is - what is the priority in your life? Is it financial stability for the family esp for the kids? Or is it the pursuit of your business? The second question is - what is the current status of your household finances? Is there enough savings to manage the household, upcoming education expenses, other expenses (travel, medical etc)?
If you are shaky, it may be time for you to consider taking an assignment which offers you a fixed remuneration and also flexibility to work on your idea. You say you were in the field of IT security. Can you consider an assignment which might take 2-3 days per week managing and overseeing the IT security for a company which cannot afford a full-time professional?
You may also want to consider getting incubated in a good healthcare incubator in your city and also apply for a start-up funding grant from the government of India and/or local state government programmes.

Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Dec 18, 2023

Hi Anu,Iam completely in to a bad a stage.I lost my job,my son is a disabled kid doesn't have money to run future completely in hell Been a banker for 19 years and not getting any jobs outside Please suggest what should be my next step
I do hear you...
It is perhaps time to do something different. You have a wealth of experience of 19 years and it can be put to good use.
Independent consulting in Wealth management maybe something that you might want to consider. There are courses online that help you get initiated in this and using your Banking knowledge it maybe possible to consider this option.
Also, speak with your close circle of friends and family and take their advice as well. It will also help you to take strategic advice from someone in your field and who has also is updated with all the current happenings. Someone senior is what I suggest...
What you need is some direction which this expert in your field can offer...what else you need is some confidence, which you need to instil within yourself.

When something does not work, do something else for a different result...But giving up hope is the worst option...Push yourself to think different and ask:
What else can I do to make things work?
What can I do differently than before for things to align better for me?
How can I keep my state of mind upbeat even though things are not going well for me?

Asking useful questions can change the course of one's life...So keep at it please...

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Jan 05, 2024

Sir iam 51 old my salry total less 15k in small private firm last 20 years owner notincrease my salary i had explord all possibility opportunities in big companies nothing on my way i have own house and family findings problem But my job is supplying of cnc cutting tool forall major manufacturing indian industries what to do jaga
Ans: I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been struggling with your salary for the past 20 years. It’s understandable that you’re looking for ways to improve your financial situation. Here are some tips that might help:

Research your market value: Research the market value of your job title, years of experience, and the cost of living in your area. This can help you determine whether your current salary is fair or not. You can use websites like Indeed to find out more.

Negotiate with your employer: If you believe that your salary is lower than what you deserve, you can try negotiating with your employer. Prepare a list of your accomplishments and the value you bring to the company. Set up a private meeting with your manager to discuss your salary. Be kind but straightforward. If your request is denied, take the time to understand why. If it’s solely a budgetary issue, ask your manager when you can realistically revisit the conversation.

Consider freelancing: Freelancing can be a good option if you’re looking for more flexibility in your work schedule. You can work from home and choose the projects you want to work on. You can also set your own rates and potentially earn more than you would at a traditional job.

Explore other job opportunities: If you’re not happy with your current job, consider exploring other job opportunities. Look for companies that offer better salaries and benefits. You can also consider switching to a different industry if you have transferable skills.

Remember, improving your financial situation may take some time and effort. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results right away. Keep working hard and exploring new opportunities, and you’ll increase your chances of finding a job that meets your needs. Good luck!
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 14, 2024

Eventhough you are ready to Grab the oppurtunity and behave in flexible manner When you are not working currwntly it becomes nightmare to join a job once again HR dept, Interview panel Sr Mgmt dont look for Solutions to their Requirements posted online whether it is Naukri or Indeed or Linkedin Getting selected but not finalising Putting Selected candidates on hold for 2 to 3 / Even 3 to 6 months shows worst economy In india especially post covid scenario Not able to recover in career to bring myself back on track after innumerable attempts Location constraints Language constraints Relavang exp / Relavant ind constraints Age constraints Slow Decision making from Corp Mgmt and BUSINESS HEAD / MD / CEO Facing rejection with cool attitude
Ans: Thank you for sharing it to me. It sounds like you're facing a challenging situation, and I understand how frustrating it can be to navigate the job market, especially in the current economic climate. Here are some insights and strategies to help you cope with these challenges:

Despite facing setbacks and rejections, it's essential to remain persistent and resilient in your job search. Keep applying to relevant positions, refining your resume and cover letter, and reach out your professionals network in your industry and consider broadening your job search criteria to include a wider range of industries, roles, and locations to help yourself. Invest your time in continuous learning and skill development to enhance your qualifications and make yourself more competitive in the job market by pursuing certifications, online courses, or workshops relevant to your field to stay updated with industry trends and requirements. Try to attend industry events, join professional associations, and leverage online networking platforms like LinkedIn to expand your professional network and access potential job leads. Despite the challenges you're facing, try to maintain a positive mindset and focus on the aspects of your job search that you can control. Keep practicing self-care, stay motivated, and celebrate small victories along the way to stay resilient in the face of adversity.

Always remember that setbacks and challenges are a natural part of the growth process, and it's essential to persevere and adapt your approach based on your experiences. Stay proactive, keep learning and searching better jobs, and trust that your efforts will eventually lead to success. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Sir, I am 27 year old. Single . Working in a psu as a manager. I hate my job. I am not that great at study. I really want to earn a lot of money, travel and retire at the age of 45-50. But I don’t know how ? Should I do mba ? At this age ? I am middle class ! UPSC ? Learn coding? Stop dreaming?
Ans: It's reasonable to feel dissatisfied with your current job and to aspire for more. Considering your age, career stage, and goals, here are some considerations and potential paths you could explore:

Pursuing an MBA can be a valuable option if you're seeking to advance your career, switch industries, or develop managerial and business skills. Many MBA programs welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those with experience in public sector organizations. If you're interested in a career in civil services and have a passion for public administration, policy-making, and governance, preparing for the UPSC exam could be a viable option. Keep in mind that UPSC preparation requires dedication, perseverance, and thorough understanding of current affairs and the Indian administrative system. Learning coding and acquiring technical skills can open up opportunities in the rapidly growing field of technology as well. If you have innovative ideas and a strong desire to create your own path, entrepreneurship could be worth exploring. Starting your own business or venture allows you to pursue your passions, take control of your career, and potentially achieve financial independence. However, entrepreneurship also involves risks and uncertainties, so it's crucial to conduct thorough market research, develop a solid business plan, and be prepared for challenges along the way. Regardless of your career path, prioritizing financial planning and investments can help you work towards your goal of retiring early. Consider consulting with a financial advisor to create a personalized financial plan, explore investment opportunities, and establish a savings strategy that aligns with your income, expenses, and retirement goals. Finally, focus on personal development and self-discovery to clarify your values, interests, and priorities. Reflect on what truly motivates and fulfills you, and explore ways to incorporate those elements into your career and lifestyle choices.

Ultimately, there's no one-size-fits-all answer, and the best path for you will depend on your unique circumstances, strengths, and aspirations. Take the time to explore your options, gather information, and make informed decisions that align with your goals and aspirations. Remember that it's never too late to pursue your dreams and create the life you desire. Best of Luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

I have recently completed my Masters in Zoology; specialisation in Cell Biology & Cytogenetics. Also, I hold a degree of Bachelor in Science as well as Bachelor in Education. Right now, I'm in that stage of life where you see a lot of options in your career; though confused which one to pursue as in the developing scenario, I want something that gives good money as well as requires my knowledge. Need experts advice.
Ans: Given your educational background and specialization in Cell Biology & Cytogenetics, as well as your dual degree in Science and Education, you have a diverse range of career options to explore. Here are some potential career paths that align with your qualifications and interests:

You can pursue a career as a research scientist in academic institutions, government agencies, or private research organizations, work in the biotechnology industry in roles such as research associate, laboratory technician, or quality control specialist or work as a clinical laboratory scientist or medical technologist in hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, or healthcare facilities or work as genetic counselor to assess risk of inherited genetic disorders and provide information and support regarding genetic testing, diagnosis, and treatment options, or work as biology teacher, college lecturer, or educational consultant or work as a science writer or editor, writing articles, blogs, or educational materials on topics related to cell biology, genetics, and cytogenetics or work as a regulatory affairs specialist, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines for the development and approval of drugs, biologics, and medical devices.

Consider your interests, career goals, and desired work environment when exploring these options. You may also benefit from networking with professionals in your field, seeking informational interviews, or gaining hands-on experience through internships or volunteer opportunities to help you make an informed decision about your career path. Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further help or assistance.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Hallo Sir, Myself Sanjay Agarwal. My daughter pursued her M.Sc. (physics) from Delhi University in 2010–11. But could not clear it and got back papers in two subjects. She joined the service as a teacher (TGT) in a reputed 10+2 school and, after that, got married. As she is also teaching the 11 and 12 standards (supposed to be taught by PGT) and the results of her students are extremely good, now she wants to complete her PG in Physics so that she may be allotted the class as PGT. Her school is also suggesting this to her, and they are ready to provide the necessary permissions for that. Please suggest that after 10–12 years of back papers in DU, is it possible to clear those back papers now? Or may you suggest alternatives so that she may complete her M.Sc. in Physics?
Ans: Thank you for getting in touch with me on Rediff Gurus. It's commendable that your daughter is considering furthering her education to advance her career. While clearing back papers after a significant gap may pose challenges, it's not impossible. She should reach out to the concerned department or administrative office at Delhi University to inquire about their policies and procedures for clearing back papers after a long gap. They can provide guidance on the possibility and process involved. If clearing the back papers is possible, she can start preparing for the exams by going through her study materials, seeking guidance from professors, and practicing past exam papers. She can also consider private universities and institutions as an alternative which are offering PG courses in Physics that may have more flexible admission and examination policies, if clearing back papers at Delhi University seems challenging. Kindly encourage your daughter to assess these options carefully, with determination and perseverance to achieve her educational and professional aspirations. Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 13, 2024

Hii, I am BCA passout student in year 2021, and currently I am pursuing LLB degree so at that time I am still confused to choose a career, so plz tell me what are the pros and cons of both degree and which degree makes money earlier and great future provide to me
Ans: Thank you for getting in touch with me. Choosing between a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree can be a significant decision that depends on various factors including your interests, skills, career goals, and personal preferences. Here are some pros and cons of both degrees to help you make an informed decision:

Pros of BCA: Lucrative Job Opportunities, High Demand and Competitive Salaries,
Cons of BCA: Rapid Technological Changes, Job Competition and Work-Life Balance
Pros of LLB: Prestigious Career, Diverse Practice Areas, Stable Income, Advocacy and Social Impact
Cons of LLB: Lengthy Education and Training, High Competition, Work-Life Balance

When considering which degree may provide better financial prospects and a great future, it's essential to weigh your interests, strengths, career goals, and personal preferences. Both BCA and LLB offer promising career paths with opportunities for growth, success, and fulfillment, but the right choice ultimately depends on your individual aspirations and aspirations. Additionally, exploring potential career paths, networking with professionals in each field, and mentors can help you make an informed decision that aligns with your long-term goals and aspirations. Good luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further help or assistance.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |17 Answers  |Ask -

How to apply for internship in Rosell techsys pvt ltd
Ans: Happy to hear from you! To apply for an internship at Rosell Techsys, you can follow these instructions mentioned below:

First visit the official website of Rosell Techsys Pvt Ltd. You can also search for any internship openings on job portals as well such as Freshersworld, Shine, Indeed, Naukri.com or LinkedIn. Then look for internship opportunities that match your skills, interests, and career goals by paying attention to the job descriptions, requirements, and application deadlines mentioned on the website. Prepare your resume/CV highlighting your relevant skills, qualifications, academic achievements, and any previous internship or work experience and write a compelling cover letter expressing your interest in the internship position and explaining why you are a suitable candidate. You should customize your cover letter for each application to make it more personalized and impactful then submit your application through the company's official website or the job portal where the internship opening is posted. Please follow the application instructions carefully and ensure that you attach all required documents, such as your resume/CV and cover letter. After submitting your application, be patient and wait for a response from Rosell Techsys. If your application is shortlisted, you may be contacted for further rounds of interviews or assessments. Prepare for interviews by researching the company, understanding its products/services, and familiarizing yourself with the internship role and responsibilities. Be confident, articulate, and enthusiastic during the interview process. If you are selected for the internship, review the terms and conditions of the internship offer carefully, including the duration, stipend (if any), and expectations and respond to the offer promptly and confirm your acceptance of the internship position.

By following these instructions and presenting yourself as a qualified candidate, you can increase your chances of securing an internship opportunity at Rosell Techsys Pvt Ltd. Good luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further guidance or assistance.