Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |140 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Nov 07, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 01, 2023Hindi

I want to pursue ph d biology or biotech course in foreign universities of America or German

Ans: That's a great goal! Both the USA and Germany have excellent options for Ph.D. programs in biology and biotechnology. Research specific universities and their admission requirements for a tailored approach.
for more information, please visit our website.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Nov 24, 2023

Sir/ma'am I am undergraduate holding an mbbs degree nd want to pursue MD from abroad in English medium from Germany.
Ans: Hello Vivek,

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to hear that you already hold an MBBS degree and now wish to pursue a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree abroad. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that owing to the well-known healthcare system and top-notch education in Germany, pursuing an MD degree in the country can be a wise decision.

You would be glad to know that international students can choose from a vast array of English-medium MD programs offered in Germany. Nevertheless, the procedure may entail a few steps. To begin with, you ought to make sure that the relevant authorities in Germany acknowledge your MBBS degree. Remember that even though a number of MD programs in Germany are taught in the English language, you will be required to demonstrate your fluency in the language through appearing for tests viz., the TOEFL or IELTS. In addition, you might also need to demonstrate your ability to speak German. I would recommend that you conduct an all-round study and shortlist universities that offer Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs in order to select the one that best resonates with your interests, you should fulfill their unique prerequisites for admission. Not just that, I also suggest that you acquaint yourself with the financial considerations, guidelines for obtaining a visa, as well as any requirements to be met in order to practise medicine in the country (Germany) upon earning your MD degree.

I would like to tell you that enrolling in an MD program overseas calls for careful planning, comprehending the prerequisites, as well as requires you to adjust to a new academic and cultural setting. You will be able to gain exposure to a variety of medical practices, as well as widen your horizons in the field, thus, it offers an excellent chance for both, individual and career development.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Apr 13, 2024

Hello, I’m pursuing BTech Biotechnology and want to go for Masters ahead with Business oriented programs with Biotechnology. And came across few program in US and Europe. Where should go for?

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to hear that you are currently pursuing your Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology after which you intend pursuing your Master's. To answer your question first, I would like to let you know that a number of variables viz., your individual choices, monetary concerns, professional objectives, as well as the particular programs provided by universities in each country play a key role in deciding between pursuing a Master's in Business with a concentration on Biotechnology in the USA or Europe. In order to make an informed choice, I would suggest that you take into account these steps:

Firstly, when deciding between the USA and Europe to pursue your Master's degree, take into account variables viz., the standard of living, individual choices, and variations in culture. Consider where you would be most comfortable living and learning throughout the course of your Master's program. Next, conduct a study on the course offerings and standing of the programs in both the countries that pique your interest. I would suggest that you search for programs that have a proven track record of producing successful graduates and that offer a balance between business and biotechnology studies. Remember, if you are thinking about enrolling in European programs, language can be an issue. Although a number of programs are available in English, fluency in the native language may be mandatory for a few, particularly for networking and internship possibilities. Next, I would suggest that you examine the tuition fees and costs of living in both the countries. Especially for overseas students, studying in Europe may be comparatively cheaper than studying in the USA. Look into the various grants, scholarships, and other forms of monetary assistance offered by both the countries. As the next step, I would recommend that you look into the possibilities for networking in each region. The USA’s biotechnology sector is vast and diversified, providing a wealth of opportunities for networking, internships, and job placements. Europe, on the other hand, is home to flourishing biotechnology hubs in nations viz., Switzerland, the UK, and Germany that provide possibilities for networking with biotech businesses and associations. Lastly, explore the post-graduate employment possibilities and visa rules in both the nations. Optional Practical Training (OPT) is offered to overseas students in the USA, which permits them to work for a maximum of 3 years post graduation in their area of expertise. Also, look into any post-graduate work visa alternatives that European nations may provide. Your unique priorities and situation will determine the optimal choice for you, and thus, prior to making a decision, I would recommend that you conduct a comprehensive study and compare programs offered by both, the USA and Europe.

Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Jul 12, 2024

Hello sir my name is Santu Chakraborty.I am 34 year old now unmarried. My qualification is Bsc botany honours with 2nd class +diploma in mechanical engineering with distinction +btech in mechanical engineering from government engineering college west Bengal with 7.5 dgpa.I have 6 years of teaching experience in private diploma engineering college and now I working as a vocational teacher in automobile engineering department in gov high school.In my early phase of life I am going through lots of Misguide,seveare Anxiety issue. Nobody can help me on that phase.I recover mostly by my own after various dillema.I want to work in mechanical r and d company, Mechanical design basis company and also upgrade my teaching carrier. How can I start my journey at this age ?what is the risk factor also? Please tell me. I am very enthusiastic dedicated person. I have no guide in my home. My father is vegetable seller.
Ans: Hi Santu Chakraborty,

This is a really exhaustive query.

The journey thru' your acquisition of qualifications has been vast!

In the course of your life you are now suffering from SNIOP (SUSCEPTIBLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OTHER PEOPLE) this happens when you let others control your life.

I have this poem.. Especially for one's like you!

The Guy in the Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
And the world makes you King for a day,
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that guy has to say.
For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,
Who judgement upon you must pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.
He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,
For he's with you clear up to the end,
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the guy in the glass is your friend.
You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,
And think you're a wonderful guy,
But the man in the glass says you're only a bum
If you can't look him straight in the eye.
You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Dale Wimbrow (c) 1934

Get the enthusiasm going, don't get embroiled in what life has been before!

Take a stranglehold of your life and make it BIG!

The opportunities are.. Miracles waiting to happen, what are you waiting for.. You are the catalyst!?
Maxim Emmanuel.

Pick up yourself don't be a victim of self pity.

If you do need further professional advice happy to assist
https://m.me/maxim.emmanuel.2024