HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Apr 27, 2023

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.
Anagh Question by Anagh on Apr 25, 2023Hindi

sir , My son passed Hotel Management course,from IHM , Dehradun and worked 6 months in Trident hotel .Is their any work / job at abroad in this field Pl. guide? and will it be right decision. Prashant Muzaffarnagar

Ans: Dear Anagh,
IHM, Dehradun is a very reputed Hotel Management institute. 6 months of job experience at Trident is only going to help your cause immensely. You can look for opportunities in India as well as abroad through a job consultant.

Sir, My son has secured a rank of 8680 in TS EAMCET and 4998 in AP EAMCET. As counseling in both states has not yet started, we are exploring various options. I have come to know that VIT-AP is offering seats through AP EAMCET. Additionally, he has received the following offers: - CSE at SRM Ramapuram - ECE at Amrita Nagercoil - CSE at KIIT Bhubaneswar Please suggest the best colleges in order of preference, keeping in mind my son's interest in pursuing CSE, preferably in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana where he may get a seat. Thank you.
Ans: Vijay Sir, Order of Preference (as you prefer AP / Telangana First) (1) VIT-AP (2) KIIT-Bhubaneswar (3) Any one of the Top 5-Colleges in AP through TS-EAMCET or AP-EAMCET (4) CSE-SRM. Please ignore ECE-Amrita-Nagercoil which is totally down-TN. Whatever Institute / University & Branch your Son chooses, he should keep upgrading his skills from his 1st year itself till his Campus Placement during his last year, from LinkedIn, Coursera, NPTEL, Internshala etc. and / or any other online platforms, recommended by his College Faculties, to be COMPETENT among other Students. All the BEST Vijay Sir, for your Son's Bright Future. To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs, | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Management Quota Admission Ideal or Not? | How to Prepare for Campus Recruitment? | Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Labour Laws | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here.