Mayank Kumar  |192 Answers  |Ask -

Education Expert - Answered on Dec 20, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Nov 08, 2023Hindi

Hi Mayank Good Morning, Hope you are soing well . I am a delivery manager with 16 years of experience delivery variety of IT Projects . My question was AI being the next big thing how as a project/delivery manager can I upskill myself so that I stay relevant and infact grow in this market . Thanks

Ans: Hi, thanks for asking, I'm well - hope you are too. To navigate the AI landscape successfully, complement your project management expertise with a solid understanding of AI fundamentals. Pursue certifications that blend project management with AI applications. There are good skilling platforms that you can try as if offer flexible learning options. Engage in projects that involve AI implementation, and explore AI ethics to ensure responsible project delivery. Networking within AI communities will provide insights into the latest AI advancements and their practical applications in project management.

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Jan 30, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 22, 2023Hindi
I am 49-year-old and in mid-level manegement for a US Based financial organisation in IT Engineering and Operations. I am worried that I may lose my job and it is impacting my performance. To be ready for the market (In case in lose my current job), please suggest which areas I should upskill myself.
Ans: I understand that you are concerned about your job security and want to upskill yourself to be prepared for the market. Upskilling is a great way to stay competitive in the job market and increase your chances of finding a new job. Here are some areas that you can consider upskilling yourself in:

Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services over the internet. It involves the use of remote servers to store, manage, and process data. As an IT professional, upskilling in cloud computing can help you stay relevant in the industry. The average salary for a cloud computing professional in India is around ?1,200,000 per annum.

Data Science: Data science is the process of extracting insights from data. It involves the use of statistical and computational methods to analyze large and complex data sets. Upskilling in data science can help you become a valuable asset to any organization. The average salary for a data scientist in India is around ?1,000,000 per annum.

Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting computer systems and networks from digital attacks. As an IT professional, upskilling in cybersecurity can help you secure your organization’s data and prevent cyber attacks. The average salary for a cybersecurity professional in India is around ?1,500,000 per annum.

Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence in machines. It involves the use of algorithms and statistical models to perform tasks that would normally require human intelligence. Upskilling in AI can help you stay ahead of the curve in the IT industry. The average salary for an AI professional in India is around ?1,500,000 per annum.

DevOps: DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and IT operations (Ops). It involves the use of automation and collaboration to improve the speed and quality of software delivery. Upskilling in DevOps can help you become a valuable asset to any organization. The average salary for a DevOps professional in India is around ?1,200,000 per annum.

I hope this helps you in making an informed decision. Remember, upskilling is a continuous process, and it’s important to keep learning and growing in your career. Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi Sir, I have invested in a policy of HDFC bank with name HDFC Life Uday. In this I have been investing 24K per annum. Same amount i have to invest for 8 years that will end up in 2026. Maturity time is 2030. Can you please tell me how much amount will i get on maturity.
Ans: You have invested in the HDFC Life Uday policy, a traditional, non-linked insurance plan. You are paying Rs. 24,000 annually for 8 years, with the policy maturing in 2030.

Understanding HDFC Life Uday
HDFC Life Uday offers a combination of savings and protection. It includes a guaranteed sum assured and potential bonuses. However, this type of policy has several disadvantages.

Disadvantages of HDFC Life Uday
Lower Returns: Traditional policies typically offer lower returns compared to other investment options. The returns may not keep up with inflation.

High Costs: These policies often have higher costs due to premiums covering both insurance and savings components.

Limited Liquidity: Traditional policies have long lock-in periods. Accessing your money before maturity can be difficult and costly.

Inflation Impact: The fixed returns may not keep pace with inflation, reducing the purchasing power of your maturity amount.

Complexity: The structure of bonuses and guarantees can be complex and less transparent.

Surrendering the Policy
Given the disadvantages, it may be beneficial to surrender your HDFC Life Uday policy and reinvest in more efficient options.

Surrender Value: Before making a decision, check the surrender value of your policy. This is the amount you will receive if you terminate the policy early.

Reinvestment Strategy: Consider reinvesting the surrender value in mutual funds. Mutual funds can provide higher returns and greater flexibility.

Benefits of Mutual Funds
Higher Returns: Mutual funds generally offer higher returns compared to traditional policies.

Diversification: Mutual funds invest in a variety of assets, reducing risk.

Liquidity: Mutual funds are more liquid, allowing you easier access to your money.

Professional Management: Funds are managed by experts who adjust investments based on market conditions.

Flexibility: You can choose from a wide range of funds based on your risk appetite and financial goals.

Investing Through a Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Consider investing in mutual funds through a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Here’s why:

Expert Guidance: A CFP provides personalized advice tailored to your financial goals.

Regular Monitoring: They continuously monitor and adjust your investments to optimize returns.

Comprehensive Planning: CFPs offer a holistic approach, covering all aspects of your financial life.

Given the lower returns, high costs, and limited liquidity of traditional policies like HDFC Life Uday, it may be wise to surrender the policy. Reinvesting in mutual funds through a Certified Financial Planner can provide higher returns, greater flexibility, and professional management. Review your surrender value and consult a CFP for personalized advice and a comprehensive financial plan.

Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1891 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Jul 24, 2024