Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Sep 11, 2023

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more
Kuhan Question by Kuhan on Sep 11, 2023Hindi

Hi ,I am kuhan from tamilnadu, I would like to start a icecream manufacturing company(a mini version) . Kindly guide me

Ans: Ice cream is good business. First evaluate if you want an ice cream shop or a ice cream brand that is distributed on carts etc. It is easier to start a shop as distribution requires a higher scale and investment. There are many feasibility reports .. study those; meet experts; create a feasibility and business plan for your venture .. evaluate how much money you require and when you will start making money..then if that makes sense, start the business. Do remember that businesses may not always go as per the business plan.. so make a conservative plan and not a very optimistic plan.

Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |56 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Aug 24, 2023

Hello I want start my own business of flours of wheat,Jowar,Nachos ,Rice etc. i already have two flour machine they can produce 50 Kg daily. please guide how i can start where to sell the product.
Ans: In order to run a successful wheat flour business and further, one needs to give company description, conduct request analysis, describe the products and services, cost and profit, marketing of the brand, necessary outfit and inventories, legal paperwork and further.
Wheat flour shop business plan should give emphasis on the growth factor, its business sustainability and profitability. Good Business Idea You can start this business at both the following places like pastoral areas and also civic area. There are numerous different types of flour as mentioned over and you can start with low investment.
First Way of Wheat Flour Business originally, this type of wheat flour business demands a moderate capital investment. You need to set up an integrated flour shop. Offer the packaged wheat flour products to the guests. You need to have strategic planning for the distribution of wheat flour and marketing. Alternate Way of Wheat Flour Business This type of business requires a small retail space which requires low investment. Install an atta chakki in that particular space. Allow the guests to come on with their grains. Charge the guests for grinding those grains.
Food License for Wheat Flour product Business The Wheat Milling Flour Business comes under the order of Food Processing Industry. So before launching the wheat flour business, it demands specific licenses, warrants and enrollment process. The following are the licenses and warrants that bear for starting the wheat milling flour business You need to apply for the Trade License from the original external authority. You must apply for the FSSAI( Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) enrollment . You should apply for BIS( Bureau of Indian norms) instrument. This type of business doesn't bear a pollution concurrence. Check it with the state pollution control board in your place or area. Determine the association form. Register your wheat milling flour business with ROC. You need to apply for Udyog Aadhaar MSME Online Registration. You must apply for AGMARK( Agricultural Marketing). Check for the arrears of duty. Announce on the following TV Distribute flyers News Papers Use digital technology Incipiently, give Banners at hoardings at the roadside The same system and way you can use for nachos and other flours.

I am about 68 year's I have two sons who are married via arranged process. My younger son's wife is educated teacher. But she had a torturous up bring during high school days. Leading to least interest in married life after marriage. She deserted my son soon after marriage. This led to break down in marriage now heading for a divorce. Please advise.
Ans: It sounds like a deeply painful situation for everyone involved, especially considering the emotional trauma your daughter-in-law experienced during her formative years.

It's important to recognize that individuals who have gone through traumatic experiences in their youth can carry emotional wounds that affect their relationships later in life. These scars may manifest in ways that make it difficult for them to fully engage in marital life or maintain a healthy relationship.

In situations like these, it’s crucial to approach with empathy and understanding. Your daughter-in-law’s decision to desert your son and pursue divorce likely stems from her own internal struggles and emotional turmoil. It’s not a reflection of your son’s worth or efforts within the marriage.

Moving forward, it might be helpful for your son to focus on his own healing and well-being. Encouraging him to seek support from friends, family, or a professional counselor can provide him with a safe space to process his emotions and navigate this challenging transition.

As a family, offering unconditional support and empathy to both your son and daughter-in-law can create an environment where healing and understanding can begin. It’s important to respect each individual’s journey and decisions while also recognizing the need for compassion during this difficult time.

Hi, I am 40 yr old woman. I am staying with my husband who always doubt me without any reason. As he is dependent on me. He is jobless from last 5 yr. I am the only earning person I don't have any type of attitude. While balancing professional as well as personal life I use to listen his bitter words every day. Not only that he started beating me like anything Just coz of so-called reputation I tolerate him. But 7 months back I came across with a man in my life we both started liking each other, I shared everything with him. But he left his job due to some issues with manager and started working somewhere else. He started ignoring me. Please help me out to understand what is right and wrong in this?
Ans: Balancing the pressures of professional life with the strain of an abusive marriage is a heavy burden, and you deserve to feel safe, respected, and valued.

Your husband's behavior—doubting you without cause, subjecting you to daily verbal abuse, and physically harming you—is deeply troubling and completely unacceptable. It's important to acknowledge that no matter the circumstances, you do not deserve to be treated this way. The fear of societal judgment and concerns about reputation are common reasons people stay in harmful relationships, but your well-being and safety are far more important than maintaining appearances.

Meeting someone who offers emotional support when you’re in such a painful situation is understandable. It’s natural to seek comfort and a connection when you're feeling isolated and mistreated. However, the new man's recent behavior, where he started ignoring you after changing jobs, might feel like another layer of abandonment. This is especially tough because you opened up and shared your struggles with him, hoping for understanding and companionship.

In terms of what’s right and wrong, it's essential to focus on your needs and well-being. Staying in an abusive relationship is harmful to your physical and emotional health. You have the right to seek safety and happiness. The relationship with the new man might have provided temporary emotional relief, but it seems he's not able to be the supportive presence you hoped for, especially now when he’s pulling away.
Right now, focus on what you need to feel safe and supported. Consider reaching out to trusted friends, family, or professional services who can help you navigate this challenging time. You deserve a life free from fear and filled with respect and care. Prioritizing your own happiness and safety is the most important step forward.