HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Mar 24, 2023

R P Yadav is the founder, chairman and managing director of Genius Consultants Limited, a 30-year-old human resources solutions company.
Over the years, he has been the recipient of numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from World HR Congress and HR Person Of The Year from Public Relations Council of India.

Hi I am a HR professional of 35 years of age working in Goa . I am planning to move to Gulf as pay is less in Goa . Kindly advice

Ans: There are opportunities in Gulf Countries and the pay packages are quite lucrative relative to India.
If your family permits, you may go ahead and go to the middle east.
If you are married, you also need to balance your commitments towards your wife and child.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

I completed my m. Tech in design engineering from mnit jaipur in 2015. After that i worked as asst. Professor in mechanical engg. for 6yrs after that preparing for government exams because in teaching no growth for mechanical & till date not selected. Now gap in my career is of more than 2 yrs what should I proceed in my career now?
Ans: Thank you for contacting me. It's good that you are seeking guidance on your career path after facing challenges with government exams and experiencing a gap in your career. When addressing the resume gap, focus on highlighting the skills, experiences, and accomplishments gained during your tenure as an assistant professor and your preparation for government exams. Emphasize any relevant projects, publications, or contributions that demonstrate your expertise and commitment to your field. You should also consider exploring alternative career paths beyond teaching and government exams now. Your background in design engineering and mechanical engineering opens up various opportunities in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, consulting, research, and development. Develop a targeted job search strategy tailored to your career goals and preferences. Utilize jobsites, company websites, recruitment agencies, and professional networks to explore job opportunities that match your skills and interests. Trust in your abilities, stay resilient, and remain open to new opportunities as you continue to pursue your career goals in design engineering and mechanical engineering. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 15, 2024