Geeta

Geeta Ratra  |140 Answers  |Ask -

Visas, Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Nov 17, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Sep 28, 2023Hindi

I am a final yr student studying B.D.S . I want to practice dentistry outside India in anyone EU countries. My father is going to retire in 2026 February. What countries will be good where I can apply keeping Financial point in mind. I will complete my internship and get my degree by September 2025

Ans: Considering your timeline and financial considerations, countries like Germany, Sweden, and Poland could be viable options for practicing dentistry in the EU. These countries offer relatively affordable living costs, diverse patient populations, and a demand for dental professionals. Research their licensing requirements, language proficiency criteria, and explore opportunities for a smooth transition post-graduation to make an informed decision.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Nov 09, 2023

Asked by Anonymous - Nov 09, 2023Hindi
Sir i am a B com graduate from Kerala university, passed in the year 1997 with 58% marks. I am planning to study abroad in any European country. Please suggests me a country as my final goal is to get a PR . Preferred course is an MB Ain finance or PGD.

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. I am glad to hear that you have completed your Bachelor’s of Commerce (B.Com) degree and now wish to pursue an MBA in Finance or Postgraduate Diploma. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that selecting a European country to pursue your higher studies with the final goal of attaining a PR i.e. Permanent Residency, is rather a major choice. You would be glad to know that exceptional academic possibilities as well as routes to obtaining a PR are offered to international students by a number of European nations. Nevertheless, bear in mind that the particular prerequisites as well as the possibilities of attaining Permanent Residency for each country may be different. As previously mentioned, your ultimate goal is to obtain a PR and for that reason, I would recommend that you take into account countries where the immigration laws for overseas students are conducive viz., Germany, the Netherlands, Canada (although not located in Europe), as well as Sweden. Choosing these countries to pursue an MBA in Finance or a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) can be a wise decision. Bear in mind that each country may have varying steps that lead to one attaining Permanent Residency (PR), viz., job offerings in sectors that are highly sought-after, professional experience, and language competency. I would suggest that in order to determine the best possibilities for attaining Permanent Residency (PR), you conduct a thorough study on the specified prerequisites for PR, as well as the the immigration laws and regulations for the country of your choosing. Not just that, prior to making an informed choice, ensure that you factor in the living expenses, the standard of education in your area of study, as well as the language prerequisites.

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Dec 29, 2023

I am 40 years old and earning 60 lakhs pa in India. I am working as software consultant. my wife wants to migrate to abroad but I am not sure what are my optiobs at this age. kindly suggest which countries I can look for PR .
Ans: Based on your profession, experience, and salary, you have several options to consider for permanent residency. Here are some countries that are popular among software consultants:

Canada: Canada is a great destination for software consultants as it offers a dynamic workforce, high safety, and world-class free public healthcare. The country’s average pay grade or rather median salary for software developers is also quite remarkable. You can apply for permanent residency through the Express Entry program1.

USA: The US is a dreamland for technologists from across the world. The country attracts students, techies, innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from across the globe. US-based companies are always one step ahead in hiring talented tech professionals from every country. To work in the US, you will need the H-1B visa, which is in high demand right now as the restrictions have been lifted by the US government2.

Japan: Japan has been instrumental in the growth of the global tech industry for more than 6 decades. It is considered one of the wealthiest nations across the globe. Techies from mechanical, chemical, data, electrical, chemical, AI domains can find plenty of high-paying jobs in Japan. So, if you are a software professional from India, Japan can be a great place for you to work2.

Switzerland: Switzerland is known for its high standard of living, excellent healthcare, and education systems. The country has a thriving economy and is home to many multinational companies. The Swiss government offers a range of visa options for skilled workers, including the EU Blue Card2.

Germany: Germany is a great destination for software consultants as it offers a dynamic workforce, high safety, and world-class free public healthcare. The country’s average pay grade or rather median salary for software developers is also quite remarkable. You can apply for permanent residency through the EU Blue Card2.

I hope this helps you make an informed decision. Please note that the immigration policies of each country are subject to change, so it’s best to check the latest updates before making any decisions.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Apr 24, 2024

Hello sir, I have completed my MDS degree in orthodontics, can I immigrate to Europe and practice orthodontics in Europe?

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am glad to hear that you have completed your Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in orthodontics and now wish to immigrate to Europe. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that the opportunity to immigrate to Europe and work as an orthodontist is based on a number of variables, viz., your credentials, the particular conditions put forth by the nation you want to move to, and any applicable professional laws.

Remember that in a number of European nations, you will be required to have your credentials recognized by the appropriate professional group or regulatory agency, in order for you to practice orthodontics. Assessment of credentials, language competency tests, and potentially further training or testing to adhere to regional requirements could all be entailed in this process.

I would like to let you know that for foreign-trained orthodontists who want to practice, every country in Europe may have its own unique regulations and procedures. I would suggest that you conduct a comprehensive study on the particular immigration and professional prerequisites of the country you want to immigrate to and practice in. Moreover, in order to acquire precise and thorough information specific to your circumstances, I would recommend that you get in touch with professional organizations, immigration officials, or legal professionals with specialized knowledge pertaining to healthcare and immigration laws as they would be in a better position to provide you with the same.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on May 29, 2024

Iam 23 years old female...I am completed my BDS from India... My queries are .. 1..if I do MBA n dental practice for 2 years simultaneously.. 2. If I do any medical course in Australia or Dubai... Which will be best for me..plz.guide me which courses will be benefited with low budget..plz..let me know..tq .
Ans: Hello. Thank you for connecting with us. It is good to hear that you will be completing BDS soon. As a 23-year-old, you have several pathways to advance your career in both medical and MBA fields. Given your background in BDS, it would be much easier for you to pursue a master’s in medicine. Both Australia and Dubai are good options for a master’s in medicine. The universities are renowned for their high-quality education systems and meicla programs. You can choose to pursue a Master of Public Health (MPH), a Master of Health Admisnitration, or specialised dental courses. The cost might vary depending on the course you choose.
When it comes to balancing both the dental and MBA programmes, let me tell you that it would be a feasible option. An MBA programme would help you in potential roles like healthcare administration, dental clinic ownership, or consulting. You can consider scholars as well. Furthermore, if you are aiming to enhance your managerial skills while continuing with a clinical practice, it would help you with business development ideas. But if you are specifically inclined towards a clinical career, it would be good if you enrolled in a specialised medical program. Consider long-term objectives, budget constraints, and specific benefits when making an informed decision.
For any further queries, please get in touch with us. We have a team of expert counsellors who can guide you through any concerns or questions you may have.

Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Jul 12, 2024

Hello sir my name is Santu Chakraborty.I am 34 year old now unmarried. My qualification is Bsc botany honours with 2nd class +diploma in mechanical engineering with distinction +btech in mechanical engineering from government engineering college west Bengal with 7.5 dgpa.I have 6 years of teaching experience in private diploma engineering college and now I working as a vocational teacher in automobile engineering department in gov high school.In my early phase of life I am going through lots of Misguide,seveare Anxiety issue. Nobody can help me on that phase.I recover mostly by my own after various dillema.I want to work in mechanical r and d company, Mechanical design basis company and also upgrade my teaching carrier. How can I start my journey at this age ?what is the risk factor also? Please tell me. I am very enthusiastic dedicated person. I have no guide in my home. My father is vegetable seller.
Ans: Hi Santu Chakraborty,

This is a really exhaustive query.

The journey thru' your acquisition of qualifications has been vast!

In the course of your life you are now suffering from SNIOP (SUSCEPTIBLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OTHER PEOPLE) this happens when you let others control your life.

I have this poem.. Especially for one's like you!

The Guy in the Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
And the world makes you King for a day,
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that guy has to say.
For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,
Who judgement upon you must pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.
He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,
For he's with you clear up to the end,
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the guy in the glass is your friend.
You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,
And think you're a wonderful guy,
But the man in the glass says you're only a bum
If you can't look him straight in the eye.
You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Dale Wimbrow (c) 1934

Get the enthusiasm going, don't get embroiled in what life has been before!

Take a stranglehold of your life and make it BIG!

The opportunities are.. Miracles waiting to happen, what are you waiting for.. You are the catalyst!?
Maxim Emmanuel.

Pick up yourself don't be a victim of self pity.

If you do need further professional advice happy to assist
https://m.me/maxim.emmanuel.2024