Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Mar 03, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Anuradha Question by Anuradha on Feb 25, 2023Translate

Is digital marketing course by IIDE The digital school, Mumbai good ? What are the job prospects of 4 months certificate course in Digital marketing provided by IIDE ?

Ans: IIDE (Indian Institute of Digital Education) is a well-known digital marketing school in Mumbai that offers various courses in digital marketing. Their 4-month certificate course in digital marketing covers essential topics such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), email marketing, content marketing, and more.

The job prospects after completing the 4-month certificate course in digital marketing depend on various factors, such as your previous experience, skill set, and the current job market. Generally, the digital marketing industry is growing rapidly, and there is a high demand for digital marketing professionals. According to a report by LinkedIn, Digital Marketing is one of the top 10 most in-demand jobs globally.

Completing the course at IIDE can provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to enter the digital marketing industry, and the school also claims to provide placement assistance to students who complete the course.

Overall, a 4-month certificate course in digital marketing from IIDE can be a good choice to start your career in the digital marketing industry, but it is crucial to do your research and make an informed decision.

Digital marketing is a great skill to learn in this day and age but there are other sectors in the tech industry that are booming which you should consider taking a look. They are:

1. Metaverse: it's a virtual universe that is being created with the help of advanced technologies such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and blockchain. The Metaverse is expected to revolutionize the way we interact with the digital world, and it has the potential to create numerous job opportunities in fields such as game development, virtual reality, 3D modeling, and more. Gaming and Metaverse design is a great course to do if you are considering this sector.

2. Cloud Computing: Cloud computing has been growing in popularity over the last few years, and it is expected to continue to do so in the future. Cloud computing provides a range of services such as infrastructure, storage, and software that can be accessed remotely over the internet. Job prospects in this sector are excellent, with demand for professionals in areas such as cloud architecture, cloud security, cloud infrastructure management, and cloud operations. Cloud computing is usually combined with cyber security so doing a course that has cloud computing and cyber security is more preferable.

3. Cybersecurity: As technology continues to advance, the risk of cyber attacks is increasing, making cybersecurity a crucial field. Cybersecurity professionals are responsible for protecting computer networks and systems from unauthorized access, theft, and damage. The demand for cybersecurity professionals is expected to grow rapidly in the future, with job opportunities in areas such as cybersecurity analysis, cybersecurity management, and cybersecurity engineering. As mentioned earlier, doing a course that has cyber security and cloud computing is preferable since the 2 go hand in hand.

4. Blockchain: Blockchain is a decentralized digital ledger that records transactions in a secure and transparent manner. It has the potential to transform a range of industries, including finance, healthcare, supply chain management, and more. Job prospects in blockchain are excellent, with demand for professionals in areas such as blockchain development, blockchain architecture, and blockchain consulting. Doing a course on blockchain development is the way to go for this niche.

Dear sir, I am currently 45 and just off from my dependents i.e., my 3 sisters out of which 2 were expecting my help to settle on their life - both my sisters off from their burden to an extent as their son started working and daughters were married to a decent families. I helped them by helping on their studies, marriage of my niece and assisted my nephew to buy a property (provided the advance or initial payment of 4 lacs). I haven't saved anything for my kids yet except a house , some jewellery about 50 sovereign and 1/2 ground land. My sisters and mother doesn't feel complete but I have informed it is not happening because I need to looks at my 2 kids 11 and 6. Besides, my wife is super supportive and never disputes or raised concerns. The ask is I have been working since childhood like 16 so feeling tired at times so I am planning to start my own businesses but still I am feeling jittery as I didn't save much for their studies etc. I am working in ites services so I feel like that I have 5 years max ahead. No politics in the office but I am stuck with no major opportunities. Please guide me on how to put a perspective and lead a clear way ahead as I am totally confused to be honest. Thanks in advance and please write back as this is my second time asking for suggestions.
Ans: It would really be good to answer you but I am confused as what to tell you because you have not mentioned any of your financial goals as such, I may not be of any help to you for your social obligations