Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |332 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Mar 02, 2024

Chocko Valliappa is the founder and CEO of Vee Technologies, a global IT services company; HireMee, a talent assessment and talent management start-up; and vice chairman of The Sona Group of education institutions.
A fourth-generation entrepreneur, Valliappa is a member of Confederation of Indian Industry, Nasscom, Entrepreneurs Organization and Young Presidents’ Organization.
He was honoured by the YPO with their Global Social Impact award in 2018.
Ramesh Question by Ramesh on Mar 01, 2024Hindi

My daughter recently completed Masters in Smart Systems Engineering from Hanze University, Netherlands. What are the career prospects? We took Education loan and she needs to settle completely as we dont have other sources or properties.

Ans: I understand your questions as a parent on the future of our children. I am sure you and your daughter did research before undertaking the program in one of the well known Universities in Europe. Please be assured that a Masters in Smart Systems Engineering is a worthy program for a student who has applied herself and done live projects.
She can explore career opportunities in the rapidly evolving field of smart technologies as an Embedded Systems Engineer,
Control Systems Engineer, IoT Solutions Architect, Data Scientist/Engineer, Robotics Engineer, Artificial Intelligence Engineer, Cyber-Physical Systems Engineer, Automation Engineer, Smart Grid Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer specializing in IoT, Research and Development Scientist and Consultant in Smart Technology.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Oct 12, 2023

My daughter got admission in Germany MSC Biotech, how are the future opportunities
Ans: Hello Nitin,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am happy to hear that your daughter has secured admission to a Master’s of Science degree in Biotechnology in Germany. Our sincere congratulations to her. To answer your question first, I would like to let you know the country is well regarded for its robust educational system. Not just that, owing to the booming biotechnology sector in Germany your daughter’s vocation will definitely have a bright beginning.

Remember, for overseas students, Germany offers a friendly setting to study in with a number of German universities having robust links with the industry. Your daughter will therefore, be presented with ample possibilities right after she finishes her Master’s of Science degree in Biotechnology. Moreover, the demand for biotechnology experts in Germany being ever increasing, your daughter is sure to locate employment opportunities that will prove to be lucrative. I recommend her to look for openings in biotech startups, pharmaceutical companies, as well as research organizations. Additionally, in order to boost her employment chances in the future, I would suggest that she builds meaningful connections with peers and employers, undertakes internships in order to acquire hands-on experience, as well as stays abreast with the recent trends in the Biotechnological field.