Aashish

Aashish Sood  |114 Answers  |Ask -

CAT, Management Expert - Answered on May 30, 2024

Aashish Sood is an IIM-Lucknow alumnus who has been teaching maths and quantitative aptitude to MBA aspirants for over a decade.
He also mentors management student hopefuls for the group discussion and personal interview rounds that follow competitive examinations.
He has appeared for CAT seven times since 2016 and scored in the 99.9 percentile.
Aditya Question by Aditya on May 28, 2024Hindi

Sir I am currently serving in cisf (paramilitary force). I have completed 5sem of bcom and my last sem is left . How should I complete my graduation for better employment opportunities?

Ans: 1. Reach out to your academic institution to understand the requirements for completing your final semester. Ask about the possibility of remote learning, evening classes, or any other flexible options that accommodate your current employment.

2. If attending physical classes is not feasible, explore options for completing your degree through online or distance education programs. Many universities offer online BCom courses that can be completed at your own pace.

3. Discuss your educational goals with your superiors in the CISF. They may offer support, such as adjusting your work schedule or providing study leave, especially if your education aligns with your professional development within the force.

4. Consider enrolling in short-term professional courses or certifications relevant to your career interests. Courses in accounting, finance, management, or IT can enhance your skill set and employability.

5. Keep your end goal in sight. Completing your degree is a significant milestone that can open doors to various career opportunities. Stay motivated by setting small, achievable goals and rewarding yourself for meeting them.

6. Once you complete your BCom, explore job opportunities that match your qualifications and interests. Look into both government and private sector jobs. Update your resume to reflect your educational achievements and any additional certifications or skills you have acquired.

Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Jul 12, 2024

Hello sir my name is Santu Chakraborty.I am 34 year old now unmarried. My qualification is Bsc botany honours with 2nd class +diploma in mechanical engineering with distinction +btech in mechanical engineering from government engineering college west Bengal with 7.5 dgpa.I have 6 years of teaching experience in private diploma engineering college and now I working as a vocational teacher in automobile engineering department in gov high school.In my early phase of life I am going through lots of Misguide,seveare Anxiety issue. Nobody can help me on that phase.I recover mostly by my own after various dillema.I want to work in mechanical r and d company, Mechanical design basis company and also upgrade my teaching carrier. How can I start my journey at this age ?what is the risk factor also? Please tell me. I am very enthusiastic dedicated person. I have no guide in my home. My father is vegetable seller.
Ans: Hi Santu Chakraborty,

This is a really exhaustive query.

The journey thru' your acquisition of qualifications has been vast!

In the course of your life you are now suffering from SNIOP (SUSCEPTIBLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCE OTHER PEOPLE) this happens when you let others control your life.

I have this poem.. Especially for one's like you!

The Guy in the Glass

When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
And the world makes you King for a day,
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that guy has to say.
For it isn't your Father, or Mother, or Wife,
Who judgement upon you must pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.
He's the feller to please, never mind all the rest,
For he's with you clear up to the end,
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the guy in the glass is your friend.
You may be like Jack Horner and "chisel" a plum,
And think you're a wonderful guy,
But the man in the glass says you're only a bum
If you can't look him straight in the eye.
You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back as you pass,
But your final reward will be heartaches and tears
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Dale Wimbrow (c) 1934

Get the enthusiasm going, don't get embroiled in what life has been before!

Take a stranglehold of your life and make it BIG!

The opportunities are.. Miracles waiting to happen, what are you waiting for.. You are the catalyst!?
Maxim Emmanuel.

Pick up yourself don't be a victim of self pity.

If you do need further professional advice happy to assist
https://m.me/maxim.emmanuel.2024