IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Apr 19, 2023

Mayank Chandel has over 18 years of experience coaching and training students for various exams like IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA and CS.
Besides coaching students for entrance exams, he also guides Class 10 and 12 students about career options in engineering, medicine and the vocational sciences.
His interest in coaching students led him to launch the firm, CareerStreets.
Akankshya Question by Akankshya on Apr 04, 2023Hindi

Mam, I have just completed my 12th and I am a pcmb student ,I am interested in both maths and in bio (zoology) so which field should I choose.please give me guidence.

Ans: Hi Akankshya
Biology & Math leads to different fields altogether. Since you are interested in both, choose the field where you are more interested.
Or choose a branch so that I can guide you accordingly.

Sir, is it good to get into IIT Tirupathi for CSE or BITS Goa ECE ?
Ans: Some factors to consider before you decide out of these 2 Institutes (1) ECE is slightly tougher than CSE (2) Number of Recruiters / Companies visiting for Campus Recruitment will be lesser compared to CSE (3) Some IT Companies prefer even ECE Students during Campus Recruitment (3) Fees is much on higher side in BITS. Around 35.00 Lacs you will have to spend, whereas IIT-T is much affordable. (4) Your Interest: CSE or ECE?. Think for 5-minutes over these factors. You will be able to decide the better and more suitable one for you. All The BEST for your Bright Future. To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs, | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Management Quota Admission Ideal or Not? | Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Labour Laws | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here