Harsh

Harsh Bharwani  |55 Answers  |Ask -

Entrepreneurship Expert - Answered on Apr 07, 2023

Harsh Bharwani is a fourth generation entrepreneur.
As CEO and managing director, he leads the international business and employability initiatives at the computer networking institute, Jetking Infotrain Limited.
After graduating from Delhi University, Bharwani joined the family business in 2010 and set up operations in the US and Vietnam.
Rohit Question by Rohit on Apr 06, 2023Translate

I am a BCA graduate and have filled up in for MBA pg programs. I would like to seek your opinion as to MBA in what field would have most scope and future growth. MBA in Business analytics is something I think would be good for me. Moreover I've gotten a seat in a college for the course of business design and innovation. What's your opinion?

Ans: Firstly, it's important to consider your personal interests and skills when deciding on a specialization for your MBA program. While some fields may have more job opportunities than others, it's ultimately up to you to find a career path that aligns with your passions and strengths.
That being said, business analytics is a rapidly growing field, with many industries investing in data-driven decision-making processes. An MBA in Business Analytics could equip you with the skills and knowledge to help organizations make strategic decisions based on data analysis.
In terms of the MBA program in Business Design and Innovation, this program could be a good fit if you're interested in entrepreneurship, product development, or innovation. The focus of the program is on creative problem-solving and design thinking, which could be valuable in a variety of industries.
Ultimately, it's up to you to weigh the pros and cons of each program and decide which one aligns with your career goals and interests. You could also consider speaking with a career counselor or advisor to help you make an informed decision.

Aashish

Aashish Sood  |92 Answers  |Ask -

CAT, Management Expert - Answered on Jun 01, 2023

Sir, after completing B.Com (General) which branch of PG (MBA) is opt. (i) Fintech (ii) Logistics and (iii) Human Resource? Also explain about the academic curriculam and job opportunities for the course B.Com (Information System management)
Ans: Fintech combines finance and technology to create innovative financial services. Job opportunities in Fintech include roles such as financial analyst, data analyst, fintech consultant, product manager, and business development manager in financial technology companies, banks, consulting firms, and startups.

Logistics focuses on the efficient management of the flow of goods, services, and information from the point of origin to the point of consumption. Job opportunities in this field include logistics manager, supply chain manager, operations manager, procurement manager, and consultant in logistics companies, manufacturing firms, e-commerce companies, and consulting organizations.

Human Resource management deals with the management of an organization's workforce and encompasses recruitment, training, performance management, employee relations, and strategic HR planning. Job opportunities in HR include HR manager, talent acquisition specialist, training and development manager, HR business partner, and HR consultant in various industries, including corporations, consulting firms, and nonprofit organizations.

Information System Management typically focuses on the intersection of business and technology. Job opportunities such as business analyst, IT consultant, systems analyst, database administrator, project manager, or digital marketing specialist.

Which one should you choose is an extremely persona question and would completely depend on your interest areas and the academic (and otherwise rigour) that you plan to take on

HR, Workspace Expert - Answered on Jan 15, 2024

Hello sir, I am very good at communication & analysis skills...I love to do any business analysis like studying new business in and out....Ex I can take any field do research and plan beautiful business to start....I am 40 years old what to do big in life..... I am totally confused to choose field for me.... Kindly suggest
Ans: Hello! It’s great to hear that you have excellent communication and analysis skills. You mentioned that you love to study new businesses and plan beautiful businesses to start. That’s a fantastic skill to have! Based on your interests, you might want to consider a career as a Business Analyst. Business analysts are responsible for helping companies improve their operations and procedures, reduce costs, and identify inefficiencies. They work on project teams and analyze business problems using technical solutions. They also create system documentation and user manuals, work on multiple projects at once, and understand an organization’s processes as they relate to a project’s goals.

To become a business analyst, you typically need a bachelor’s degree in some type of business discipline such as business analytics, business information systems, business administration, logistics, statistics, sociology, political science, or finance. Employers hiring for more advanced positions often look for candidates with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. Keep in mind that you don’t necessarily need a master’s degree to advance in this field. Sufficient experience, specialized knowledge, or solid performance may qualify you for a business analyst position.

Here are some popular business analyst career paths to consider:

Data Analyst: Collects and organizes data to find useful information.
Network Analyst: Analyzes and optimizes network performance.
Test Analyst: Develops and executes test plans to ensure software quality.
**Business Consultant

Financial Planner - Answered on Mar 03, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Mar 03, 2024Translate
I'm contemplating a career change in my late 30s, earning Rs 14 lakhs annually. How can I navigate this transition while ensuring financial stability and working towards long-term goals such as retirement?
Ans: Transitioning to a new career in your late 30s while maintaining financial stability and planning for long-term goals like retirement requires careful consideration and planning. Here are some steps you can take to navigate this transition effectively:

1. Assess Your Skills and Interests: Reflect on your skills, interests, and values to identify potential new career paths that align with your strengths and passions. Consider seeking career counseling or taking career assessment tests to explore different options.

2. Research Potential Careers: Conduct thorough research on the industries and roles you're interested in pursuing. Look into job market demand, salary potential, and growth opportunities to ensure your chosen career path is financially viable.

3. Skill Development and Education: Determine if you need to acquire new skills or education to transition into your desired field. This could involve enrolling in courses, obtaining certifications, or pursuing higher education such as a degree or specialised training programme.

4. Financial Planning: Evaluate your current financial situation and create a budget to understand your income, expenses, and savings. Factor in any potential changes in income or expenses associated with your career transition. Consider setting aside an emergency fund to cover unexpected expenses.

5. Debt Management: If you have any outstanding debts, develop a plan to manage and pay them off efficiently. Prioritise high-interest debts like credit card debt while maintaining minimum payments on other loans.

6. Retirement Planning: Review your retirement savings accounts like the EPF, and assess whether you're on track to meet your long-term retirement goals. Consider consulting a financial advisor to develop a personalised retirement plan based on your age, income, risk tolerance, and retirement objectives.

7. Health Insurance and Benefits: Evaluate the health insurance and other benefits offered by your new employer, if applicable. Ensure you understand the coverage provided and any associated costs. If transitioning to self-employment or freelancing, research options for obtaining health insurance coverage independently.

8. Networking and Building Connections: Network with professionals in your desired industry to gain insights, advice, and potential job opportunities. Attend industry events, join professional associations, and leverage online networking platforms like LinkedIn to expand your network.

9. Side Hustle or Freelancing: Consider starting a side hustle or freelancing in your desired field while maintaining your current job. This can provide additional income, valuable experience, and a smoother transition into your new career.

10. Evaluate Risks and Rewards: Assess the risks and rewards associated with your career change, including potential income fluctuations, job stability, and work-life balance. Be prepared to adapt and make adjustments as needed throughout the transition process.

By following these steps and carefully planning your career transition, you can navigate the change while maintaining financial stability and working towards your long-term goals, including retirement.
Dr Karthiyayini

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan  |599 Answers  |Ask -

General Physician - Answered on Mar 03, 2024