Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Sep 08, 2023

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more
Asked by Anonymous - Sep 07, 2023Hindi

I am 36 year old...i lost my job in COVID..it is almost 2 years no job. I m undergraduate. I have 6 lakh loan n loan PPL keep calling me..to start anh business i need money...the only left is sucide if I don't get job or if I m not able to pay loan...what can I do in such situation.?

Ans: There are lots of jobs these days .. you have to find a job. Understand / analyse the reson for you to not get a job? Are your expectations too high? Are you not willing to travel? Is your current location a problem? Whatever it is , please sort it out.. get a job.

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |145 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 29, 2024

I am 40 years old, working in IT industry, I lost my job since past year, I am still not able to get new job... I am faling to pay my monthly bills and EMI's Please suggest me how I can secure new job???
Ans: I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here are some steps you can take to improve your chances of securing a new job: Explore temporary or freelance opportunities to generate income while you continue searching for a permanent job. Freelancing platforms and websites offer opportunities for short-term projects in IT and related fields. Identify any skills gaps or areas for improvement that may be hindering your job search. Take online courses, workshops, or certification programs to update your skills and stay current with industry trends and technologies. Tailor your resume to highlight your most relevant skills, experiences, and achievements. Update your LinkedIn profile with a professional photo, a comprehensive work history, and relevant keywords to make it easier for recruiters to find you. Don't limit yourself to one job search method. Explore multiple channels, such as online job boards, company websites, recruitment agencies, networking events, and social media platforms. Consider reaching out to former colleagues, classmates, and professional contacts for job leads and referrals. Attend industry events, meetups, webinars, and networking groups to connect with professionals in your field. Join online communities, forums, and LinkedIn groups related to your industry or job function to expand your network and learn about job opportunities. Job searching can be challenging, especially during difficult times. Stay positive, maintain a routine, and focus on activities that boost your confidence and well-being. Set realistic goals and deadlines for your job search, and celebrate small victories along the way to stay motivated.

Remember that job searching takes time and persistence, so don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate results. Keep refining your approach, leveraging your network, and staying proactive in your job search efforts. With perseverance and determination, you'll increase your chances of securing a new job that meets your needs and goals.