Baqar Iftikhar

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi  |112 Answers  |Ask -

Start-up Mentor - Answered on Nov 02, 2023

Baqar Iftikhar Naqvi is the founder and CEO of Upriver Ecommerce, an online sales accelerator firm and can guide entrepreneurs on how to make their firms grow.He holds a BTech in textile technology from the Central Textile Institute and has a master's degree in marketing and merchandising from the National Institute of Fashion Technology.He has 23 years of experience in the consumer products and retail industry.... more
Suresh Question by Suresh on Oct 30, 2023Hindi

Hii sir my name is suresh singh I have doing two business before I have taken huge loan home loan,personal loan ,private loan due to that I am not able to paid my vendor payment due that I am not getting goods on time I dont have working capital I am in tention every day

Ans: Unfortunately, many people get caught in the debt trap and there is no easy way out. You should not take any personal or home loans till the business is settled. For now, please settle all our loans or try and get a restructuring of loans done, and start afresh.

Asked by Anonymous - Oct 18, 2023Hindi
I am 45 year age married male I am regularly see YouTube and purchase machinery to do self business but I don't I only kept machinery at home and each day plan i will do tomorrow also I have taken huge loan which emi is spell burden on me me social and financial life is affected I think positive business but I don't apply practically only watch intresting YouTube machine printing etc what shall I do sir ?
Ans: It sounds like you are facing a common challenge: the gap between watching and learning from YouTube videos and taking practical action to start a business. Here are some steps you can take to address your situation:

Assess Your Situation: First, take a step back and assess your financial situation and the impact of your actions. Understand the severity of the problem, how it's affecting your social and financial life, and your overall goals.
Set Clear Goals: Define specific and achievable business goals. What exactly do you want to achieve with the machinery you've purchased? Having clear objectives can help you stay focused.
Create a Business Plan: Develop a detailed business plan that outlines your business idea, target market, competition, revenue model, and financial projections. A well-thought-out plan can serve as a roadmap for your business.
Seek Professional Advice: Consider seeking advice from a financial advisor or business consultant. They can help you better manage your finances and develop a practical plan for your business.
Budget and Financial Management: Review your budget and financial situation to determine how to manage your loan and EMI payments. If necessary, explore options like debt consolidation, refinancing, or extending your loan term to ease your financial burden.
Time Management: You mentioned procrastination. Work on your time management skills to ensure you allocate time each day to work on your business. Create a schedule, set daily tasks, and stick to them.
Accountability: Share your goals and progress with someone who can hold you accountable, like a friend, family member, or a business mentor. Regular check-ins can help keep you on track.
Start Small: Rather than trying to do everything at once, break down your business plans into smaller, manageable steps. Start with a small-scale project to build your confidence and experience.
Learn with a Purpose: Continue to watch educational YouTube videos, but do so with a purpose. Apply what you learn immediately to your business. Don't get caught in a cycle of just consuming content without taking action.
Mindset Shift: Reflect on your motivations and identify any mental barriers that may be holding you back. Sometimes, fear or self-doubt can paralyze us. Working on your mindset and self-confidence can be crucial.
Networking: Connect with people in your industry or niche. Join relevant online forums, attend networking events, and build relationships with potential customers, partners, and mentors.
Adaptability: Be prepared to adapt your business plans as you gain more experience and feedback. Flexibility is essential for success in entrepreneurship.
Stay Persistent: Building a successful business takes time and effort. It's normal to encounter setbacks and challenges. The key is to stay persistent and keep moving forward.
Remember that taking action is the most crucial step. You may not have all the answers, but by starting and learning along the way, you can make progress and work towards achieving your business goals. It's essential to be patient with yourself and seek support when needed.

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Jun 22, 2024

Is master degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with bachelor degree in physiotherapy enough to settle in canada

To begin with, thank you for contacting us. As an answer to your query, I would like to tell you that to settle in Canada, a master’s degree in physiotherapy from Canada along with a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy can be sufficient. You would be glad to know that degrees earned from Canada can improve your eligibility for immigration and employment substantially. Physiotherapy being a licensed profession in Canada, I would like to tell you that you will require to get your credentials recognised by the regulatory agency in the province or territory you intend working in. This frequently entails an evaluation of your education and potentially taking additional tests, or acquiring professional experience in Canada.

Moreover, obtaining a master’s degree from a university in Canada can also assist you with the Express Entry immigration system, by raising your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, thereby, enhancing your chances of being invited to submit an application for permanent residency (PR). Furthermore, your resume can be further strengthened by adding work experience acquired in Canada via post-graduate work permits. Hence, your academic background coupled with fulfilling regulatory and immigration standards can help you settle in Canada.

For more information, you can visit our website: www.edwiseinternational.com

You can also follow us on our Instagram page: edwiseint

Should I join Bennett University
Ans: Hello Hitesh,

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. To answer your question first, I would like to tell you that your academic and professional objectives, as well as your personal choices play a key role in deciding whether to join Bennett University. Founded by the Times of India Group, Bennett University, is renowned for its strong focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and industry-focused education. I would like to let you know that a vast array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, knowledgeable teachers, as well as partnerships with international organizations are offered by this university. Not just that, Bennett University boasts a strong placement record and emphasizes on overall development via a range of extracurricular activities.

Nevertheless, I would suggest that you take into account variables viz., the location, educational offerings, experience of the faculty members, and campus amenities. You should also compare it with other universities you are interested in, in terms of academic standing, career assistance, and student feedback. Lastly, in order to acquire more knowledge and assist in making an educated choice, I would recommend that you visit the campus, speak to students presently studying there, and participate in informational sessions.

Sir my daughter is in grade 9.Can you please suggest some preparation strategy for iit-jee .Which is the best online coaching for iit-jee foundation for grade 9.
Ans: Prefer ALLEN Online Coaching Classes. AhaGuru is another Better Option, if fees of Allen is More. However, If you join AhaGURU, join just Allen's Online Test Series also to practice questions online. Go to both Website, check & choose more suitable one for you.

NOW Coming to Preparation Strategies:

(1) Whenever you study at home, study for 45-minutes. Then take a break of 10-minutes when you can move away from your study table, walk, have some water & relax. If you continue studying beyond 45-minutes, your concentration power will go down, resulting to low output. Most students commit this mistake. (2) On daily basis (morning or evening whichever will be convenient to you), do yoga or meditation or physical exercises or play any games / sports for at least 30-45 minutes. This will further reduce your stress / distractions. (3) Study tough topics / tough subjects (applicable to you) early morning with your fresh mind. (4) Eat a lot of green vegetables / fruits which you can afford for & Avoid soft drinks (5) Every day night, before going to bed, revise whatever you have studied during the day. (6) Also, revise every week whatever you have covered till date (here your short-notes which you should prepare will be helpful). (7) Keep practising questions on topics which you have covered either offline or online (8) Give utmost importance to wrongly answered / difficult / complicated / tough questions and have a separate note-book specially for this for each subject (PCM) (8) You might be aware that JEE rank is allotted on the basis of highest score in Maths, followed by Physics & Chemistry. Practice more and more in Maths, till you reach Speed & Accuracy (9) By the end of 9th/10th/11th/12th standard (December-January), attempt fully syllabus online test series, evaluate and analyse your performance such as, (a) which topic / unit / concept you are weak which needs your revision and improvement as this will disturb you when you appear in actual JEE exam (b) abnormal time taken to attempt any question which you can come to know from Online Test Series which you should reduce (c) which questions you skipped and why? (10) Please AVOID studying under pressure that you should get admission only into IITs/ NITs. Never advisable. Any one can be successful, even if he / she studies in NON-IIT / NON-NIT Colleges also. (11) Have Plan B & Plan C for other Colleges Entrance Exams / Disciplines-Streams. (11) Avoid comparing yourself with other students. (12) Also, it is highly ideal to appear in / attempt minimum 5-Entrance Exams (for both Govt & Private Engineering Colleges). You will have a lot of options (easiest method) to choose the best and most suitable one, keeping in view a lot of factors such as, College | Location | Your Interest | Stream Preference | Placement Records | College Culture | Your Short & Long Term Goals | Pressure You Can Go Through | Your AIR & Job Market Condition when you apply for your BTech & Even after. I hope I have answered to your question with value additions.

All the BEST for your Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs’, please Ask / Follow me in RediffGURU here.