Home > Money > Question

Vivek Lala  |57 Answers  |Ask -

Tax Expert - Answered on Mar 16, 2023

shivani Question by shivani on Mar 02, 2023

Sir, I am an Engineer working in a MNC in Bangalore. As per my CTC I am getting HRA but I am staying in rented house paying rent Rs. 23,000/- monthly. Sir, Am I eligible to get incometax exemption/ rebate on rent being paid by me. Kindly advise.
Ans: yes

You may like to see similar questions and answers below


You haven't logged in yet. To ask a question, Please Log in below


A verification OTP will be sent to this
Mobile Number / Email

Enter OTP

A 6 digit code has been sent to

Resend OTP in120seconds

Dear User, You have not registered yet. Please register by filling the fields below to get expert answers from our Gurus

Sign up

By signing up, you agree to our
Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

Already have an account?

Enter OTP

A 6 digit code has been sent to Mobile

Resend OTP in120seconds