Home > Money > Question

Nikunj Saraf  |205 Answers  |Ask -

Mutual Funds Expert - Answered on Mar 01, 2023

Vaihayasi Question by Vaihayasi on Jan 06, 2023

Hi Mihir. My daughter is a law student and an intern at a law firm and gets a small nominal internship salary. She's desperate to save it and grow it. Any tips for youngsters on what they can do?
Ans: Hello Vaihayasi. Your daughter can start investing in Mutual Fund with nominal amount of Rs.100. Nowadays many AMC offers sip with Rs. 100. Since she is beginner and a young investor, she can invest in large cap category with low risk appetite. In the future, I would advise her to diversify her investments.

You may like to see similar questions and answers below