Relationships Expert - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

rohit Question by rohit on Feb 29, 2024Hindi

hello love guru.. i am 38 years old married for 15 years with 2 daughters. In 2020 i met with a call girl. Slowly i started to meet her regularly and now in last 6 months we both are madly in love with eachtother. my wife came to know and i told her i will leave her. i am not meeting her since last 1 month but mentally i am unable to move on. i am feeling gulity that i left her. please advice.

Ans: You feel guilty about ditching your mistress; where’s the guilt about cheating on your wife? That’s a done thing, is it? And did you leave your lady friend to save face and keep up appearances, or because you want to actually do justice to your marriage and your family? You need counselling for sure, and I’m sure your wife does as well, after everything you’ve put her through.

Relationships Expert, Mind Coach - Answered on Dec 28, 2023

Hi Anu, I am 47 year old. I have 2 kids one is in adolescent in age and other is 8 y.o. I and my wife are very much comfort and enjoy sex life since inception of our marriage. But, from last 7 years, i am in relation with a beautiful girl, whom i met as a sex worker, when she was 24. Her only source of income is her work (i.e., sex work). She is astonishingly beautiful. I went mad after since the day i met her. thought i could not do sex at first time, i did it in the next time and till now we mated just 7 times. She is epilepsy patient and she is very serious about her family. She has to look after her mother, a younger sister who is studying Law and two of her sister's kids ( her sister died ). She asks me for help whenever she falls short of money. She went to dubai in 2018, and continued her work there. I asked her to leave her job and assured a good income source and a respectful life. She hesitated to concur on my plan. The whole issue is known to my wife. She married an Indian residing in Dubai recently but for her bad luck, he is untraceable from 2 monhts in a war proned country. Now, she asked my help again after 8 months. we both were not in touch in these days. I lent her my helping hand again and expressed if she would have married me, i would have kept her happy. She loves me a lot, but since i am a married man, she does not want to create problem in my married life. I can convince my wife about her, but she (girlfriend) is not ready for it for the fear of my wife. I just can't imagine my life without her. that much i love her. I don't wish to destroy her married life either. If she gets her husband back, i will be happy, but i will be living in her memory forever, as i just cannot expect my life without her. I need your suggestion. whether to come out of her relation or continue if her hubby misses forever.
You do realize the mess that you are creating for yourself, your wife and this lady?
Do you really think it is possible to live in harmony with all these complications and then there's an absconding husband at the other end?
Be sane about the whole thing and focus on what's important to you...Your children need a stable family environment and you do not need to be told how crucial this is for them given their age...And just because your wife isn't complaining that does not mean, you just overlook what all this must be doing to her. Put your life back together and leave some things alone to sort themselves out...