Mohit

Mohit Arora  |67 Answers  |Ask -

Dating Coach - Answered on Jun 02, 2024

Hello, I am Afrin . I met this guy 3 years back through a dating app . We used to talk on weekends initially for few months . Then I started falling for him and I told him about it and that i would only like to continue if there is a future as we we can get married, he said he is Hindu and I am Muslim so it won't be possible for him so I strictly asked him not to contact me again as we want different things , after that we didn't talk for 4 months , and 4 months he called me again . I picked up , talked for two three weeks only on weekends and the same question i again asked he again said it won't be possible and I again told him not to contact me and he again stopped calling or texting me . After 6 months of this ,he again called ,I picked up. This time he said , he is moving to foreign country so it might be possible for him to marry . I believed , we kept talking now 3,4 days a week . We both were happy ,and enjoyed talking to each other , then finally after 2 years , he came to meet me from a different state . We met, i brought some of my friends with me . We spent 5 days , bt after 3 days ,I saw him behaving rudely .. I tried talking to him and I got to know that , since I was talking to my friends in our language , he misunderstood us thinking we were may be making fun of them . On 4th day , when my friends left , I went to his room and saw him using dating app .. I asked him to show me his phone he didnt show me and we had a heated argument. And he left me alone in that room , and the next day he had his flight .. i saw, he blocked me the day he left me in that room . I tried contacting him for the first in this two years but he blocked me every where . So , this way for 6 months I was blocked , after him unblocking me ,he neither called me not texted me , and I also didn't try to contact him . After after 1 year of him leaving me in that room, he called few days back , I picked up , and the way he was talking i dint like it as I could sense he was expecting the things from me which are against my values . And by now ,I lost feelings for him . So the first day I could say anything, the next day i told him clearly that i don't have feelings for him anymore , so if he is expecting something else from me he won't get it . If he wants to remain as friends he can ,rest I don't want to be in a relationship with him anymore . And after two days he again blocked me . What should I do if he again calls me ? Should I just block him now ? Or should I talk to him normally?

Ans: Don't pick up. Move on. Don't talk to him. Start meeting other guys

Shalini

Shalini Singh  |105 Answers  |Ask -

Dating Coach - Answered on Apr 04, 2023

Hello Mam ! Mam I don’t know if I have right to ask you this cause Iam still 17 ! Mam Iam Seetha ..I have completed my inter 2nd year and I am preparing for Neet 2023 and Yes I am least confident about my first attempt so I’ll be preparing for Neet 2024 to ! There is a boy whom I know him since 5th class but we were close to each other from 9th class ….. but like a good friend and 4 months ago he proposed me and I slowly fell in love with him !!! He is a good guy he respects me a lot and he respects everyone …from past one month we were very close and we met several times ….. He is a guy who respects my time and his time he don’t have obsession like I have for him ….I always force him to stay or talk bit longer and he felt like I won’t respect his time and Said Iam a person who won’t understand his efforts he puts for us and he said 10 days ago that we should be away for a year so that concentrate on ourself and he said to that I should change to a mature person …and he blocked me everywhere but I refused but I done it I mean neither we talked or chatted with each other for 5 days but after few days I called him from other number and he know that and unblocked me so we spoke to each other ! He said that we should be apart for our self but then again he said we should have been friends only but whatever happened is happened now we can’t do anything he said ! I asked him that be true and if you want to ask for a break up you can buy he said no I want you and I don’t want to leave you … and yeah mam he never tried to be physical with me …only I was and for this he sayid that I never understand him and etc etc and said that I just loved him physically not truely and that broke my heart ! But I don’t know what I should do now ? He said this is test for us that will our love be the same for one year ? But then again few days ago We talked to each other and that to I started first …yesterday as a friend we were talking and he said he wrote a poem and I asked for whom u wrote this he said For my ex …he said that if she comes again then he will accept and I was really confused 😐…And we had a huge fight he felt bad and I too but lastly I said sorry and today he asked for a break up and I said I won’t repeat my behaviour gain and I asked for last chance so that I could change from childish behaviour to a mature girl as he likes … Now you please say me mam that what should be done ? Should I have to stay away from him temporarily until I get changed to a better person as he wants or should I break up with him since he said we should have been frnds only ! What should I do mam ? Kindly please reply me as fast as you could mam !!! 😕
Ans: Its important you focus on 2 things for now - (1) your self esteem and your confidence & (2) your education and career. Once you are financially independent is when you can think of a serious relationship - all the best.

Hi Anu; I had an altercation with a friend which was followed by him apologising about the same. The next day he stopped all communications completely. However when we met a month later he was absolutely sweet as if nothing had happened. At the same time he didn't keep much contact at all. He is very nice and courteous on watsapp and at other times when ee meet in person looks through me as if I dont exists at all. On phone whenever we have spoken with each other; he is absolutely charming. It is obvious that he doesnt want to be in touch. Let me add that there is no romance involved. Why do people behave the way they do? Hot one moment and cold the next? Its obvious he cannot stand me; but I wish he would stop playing games and be his normal self at all times. Keeping watsapp conversations charming but not interacting face to face is pretty confusing for me since I am straightforward person. Can you give your opinion regarding the same? Frankly speaking I feel he is a drama king and thrives on it. And honestly I dont really want to keep in touch but sometimes we do meet because of common friends. Just thought of asking you about this. Do some people always like to play mind games? Take care!
Ans: Dear Rajani,
Firstly let me put all your thoughts (assumptions) in one place. Assumptions are statements based on perceptions and not facts which sour connections and breaks relationships.
These have been picked from your question to me.
1. It is obvious that he doesn't want to be in touch
2. I wish he would stop playing games
3. I feel he is a drama king and thrives on it

This is your reading of the situations based on the way you have understood it. How much of this is true? Could it be your version of the truth?
Also, you have stated that you don't want to keep in touch; then why are you?
And if you really didn't want to, why is his playing games bothering you?
My suggestions:
1. Be clear if you want an association with him. If Yes, please clear out the air, so that there is no room for assumptions anymore.
2. Do understand that sometimes people are on eggshells after an altercation; he possibly is also carrying a lot of assumptions about you in his mind and that's why he's hot and cold alternatively.
3. Give the benefit of doubt to people; they might be going through something that you makes them behave in an odd way.
3. Drama King or not, there's a lot of unsaid discomfort between the two of you; do get into a non-judgemental space so even if the two of you don't patch up, it can be an amicable goodbye.

Steer away from assumptions and it makes room for either rebuilding a relationship or part ways on a good note.

Asked by Anonymous - Nov 01, 2023Hindi
Dear Anu; This happened a long time ago. But i still need to get it off my chest. Over 15 years ago i used to chat with a boy Mr. Y on social media/ messenger. Both of us were in early twenties. We used to talk till late nights on messenger and i thought it was more of a one sided thing and i thought i was the only one who was emotionally involved. Until his brother once approached me saying that Mr. Y will never tell me about his real feelings for me since he is incredibly shy and introverted. And whether i wanted to take this forward . Anyway his Dad didnt really approve and Mr. Y didnt know about this either. We continued to chat on messenger and also met a few times but only with friends. We had also exchanged numbers and would send forwarded messages to each other; nothing personal. Over the next year the messenger conversations fizzled out and we would only exchange forwarded messages. He never did ask me out even once. However i heard from common friends that he was saying stuff like i am inundating him with mesages; and how he was really not into me. But he never asked me to stop sending forwarded messages either. One day he messaged me saying that he will be going out of country and then he didnot message me or stay in contact with me for almost a year. I changed my location to another city after a year( work) and did mesage him just updating about my new number. He then got in touch with me; visited me once all by himself( apparently he had some work in this city) and asked me out . I asked him why now and he replied that he had asked a close friend of his; and the friend had adviced him to ask me out. We spent some time together and next day he told me not to tell his other friends that we had met. By this time i was quite fed up and the year that he did a dissapearing act I was seeing someone who was confidant and wasnt afraid of showing his affection for me. So eventually i told Mr. Y that i am seeing someone and then we barely met after this. A year later; on his social media account i saw his conversations with another where he told about his love for a girl and how it did not progress since he never declared his feelings for her. Anyway what i need to know 1) why did he ghost me? 2) If he did love me as his brother proclaimed; why did he boast to his friends that he I was chasing him? 3) is this person narcissist? 4) Did i totally misjudge the situation? Somehow after all these years; I still fell i was misled or wronged and at times i feel that i dodged a bullet! I want someone i.e. You to give me a fresh perspective. We are not in touch now. Sometimes things trouble you later in life and this incident probably is one of those. Would appreciate if you could shed some light. Anju
1) why did he ghost me?
Why do people ghost others? Either they are not interested or are embarrassed with that someone or are unsure about them.

2) If he did love me as his brother proclaimed; why did he boast to his friends that he I was chasing him?
His brother told you, he didn't right? And it's great to boast to friends about a girl chasing him right? It pegs him right on top within his social circle.

3) is this person narcissist? - That is something that needs more contexts to come to a conclusion. But, from what you have shared, he seems to love to control the happenings in his life, his way irrespective of how it might impact you. Walking in and out of your life at his whim, is a red flag for sure!

4) Did i totally misjudge the situation? - Quite possible that you did. But hey, maybe you were just playing to what you saw and responding to it. He seems unavailable and available when he feels like. Do you want to be available for a person who lacks basic respect for your time?

Also, the fact that he did not declare is feelings for the other girl should also tell you that he did the same with you as well. He is perhaps not ready for a commitment. Why waste time and energy on someone like that? Why chase someone who likes to be chased but won't stop to think of whether he can make a commitment? He seems to love the attention but will not reciprocate the same.

This might give you a perspective on what you have been doing so far and what must you do from hereon...

Hi I am 42 year old and have monthly income of 68k. Monthly expenses are appx 40k which includes my children fee. I invest 4k in SIP which I started last year and have savings of 7lakh no loan and have parents own house. Have to spent appx 8k monthly on my medicines because of some health issues, this amount I reimbursed through corporate policy for which I paid 70k annual.( Excluding of in-hand salary and get sum insured of 1.5 lakh). My daughter is doing BCA and Son is in 10th standard. I want to give them better future and spend my savings on their higher study as and when needed if not manageable with salary. Pls tell me how I can arrange fund of 40 lakh in next 10 years. With salary growth of average 8 to 10% every year.
Ans: Evaluating Your Current Financial Situation
You have a stable income and manageable expenses. Let’s plan to arrange Rs. 40 lakh for your children's higher education over the next 10 years.

Current Financial Overview
Monthly Income: Rs. 68,000
Monthly Expenses: Rs. 40,000 (including children’s fees and medicines)
Current SIP Investment: Rs. 4,000
Savings: Rs. 7 lakh
No Loans
Health Insurance: Corporate policy with Rs. 1.5 lakh sum insured
Financial Goals
Arrange Rs. 40 lakh in 10 years
Continue managing current expenses and health needs
Strategy to Achieve Rs. 40 Lakh in 10 Years
Increase SIP Contributions
Current SIP: Rs. 4,000 monthly
Proposed SIP Increase: Gradually increase SIP by 5-10% annually.
Targeted SIP: Aim to invest Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 monthly in diversified mutual funds over time.
Utilize Savings
Savings of Rs. 7 lakh: Keep Rs. 2 lakh as an emergency fund.
Invest Rs. 5 lakh: In a mix of equity and debt mutual funds for growth and stability.
Leverage Salary Growth
Salary Growth: Assume an average increase of 8-10% annually.
Increment Allocation: Allocate a portion of salary increments towards increasing SIP investments.
Investment Plan
Step 1: Monthly SIPs
Equity Mutual Funds: Focus on high-growth potential.
Debt Mutual Funds: For stability and lower risk.
Step 2: Lump Sum Investments
Use Rs. 5 lakh Savings: Invest in diversified mutual funds.
Regular Top-Up: Add lump sums from bonuses or extra income.
Estimated Growth
Assuming a 12% average annual return on mutual fund investments, your SIPs and lump sum investments can potentially grow to Rs. 40 lakh in 10 years.

Health and Emergency Management
Maintain Emergency Fund
Emergency Fund: Keep Rs. 2 lakh liquid for unforeseen expenses.
Health Expenses: Ensure Rs. 8,000 monthly for medicines, covered by corporate policy.
Children's Education Planning
Estimate Education Costs
Higher Education: Plan for tuition, living expenses, and additional costs.
Prioritize Savings: Keep savings liquid for immediate educational needs.
To arrange Rs. 40 lakh in 10 years:

Increase SIP investments gradually.
Utilize a portion of current savings.
Allocate part of salary increments to SIPs.
Maintain an emergency fund and cover health expenses.

Hello, I am 45 and I earn 1.5 lacs per month after Tax and Mandatory PF deduction. I have no Loan EMI and never took any loan in my life. I have 68 lacs in provident Fund, 8.5 lacs in PPF, 17 lacs in Bank FD, 55 lacs of a home, 50 lacs of land, 90 lacs in Equity and MF investments (with 1.20 Cr current value), 10 lacs investments in LIC/other insurances, and 10 lacs of cash. I am planning to retire at 50. Kindly guide me how to reach 3 Crore Corpus Savings/liquid fund or 1 lac earnings every month after age 50 in the best possible way?
You have a well-diversified portfolio and good income. Planning for retirement at 50 is a great goal. Let's analyze your assets and create a strategy.

Current Assets Overview
Provident Fund (PF): Rs. 68 lakh
Public Provident Fund (PPF): Rs. 8.5 lakh
Bank Fixed Deposit (FD): Rs. 17 lakh
Home: Rs. 55 lakh
Land: Rs. 50 lakh
Equity and Mutual Funds: Rs. 1.2 crore
LIC and Other Insurances: Rs. 10 lakh
Cash: Rs. 10 lakh
Monthly Income and Expenses
Monthly Income: Rs. 1.5 lakh
Expenses: Not specified, assume moderate living expenses.
Retirement Goals
Corpus of Rs. 3 crore by age 50
Monthly Income of Rs. 1 lakh post-retirement
Step 1: Analyzing Current Investments
Your current investments are strong. Here’s how to optimize them:

Provident Fund and PPF: Stable and safe, continue as they are.
Bank FD: Consider moving part to higher-yield investments.
Equity and Mutual Funds: Good growth, continue SIPs and increase contributions.
Step 2: Targeting Rs. 3 Crore Corpus
Increase Equity Investments
Higher Returns: Equity investments yield higher returns over time.
Diversify: Continue SIPs in diversified and sectoral funds.
Regular Review: Adjust based on market performance.
Move Some FD to Mutual Funds
Better Returns: Mutual funds offer higher returns than FDs.
Balanced Approach: Consider hybrid funds for a mix of equity and debt.
Step 3: Ensuring Monthly Income of Rs. 1 Lakh
Invest in Annuity Plans and SWPs
Systematic Withdrawal Plans (SWPs): From mutual funds for regular income.
Annuity Plans: For guaranteed income, though not recommended as primary.
Build a Dividend Portfolio
Dividend Yield Stocks: Invest in companies with a good dividend record.
Regular Income: Provides a steady cash flow.
Step 4: Emergency Fund and Insurance
Maintain Liquidity
Emergency Fund: Keep Rs. 10 lakh or more as a buffer.
Insurance: Adequate life and health coverage.
Step 5: Review and Adjust Annually
Annual Review: Check performance and adjust as needed.
Rebalance Portfolio: Ensure the right mix of equity and debt.
To reach a Rs. 3 crore corpus by 50 and ensure Rs. 1 lakh monthly income:

Increase equity investments.
Move some FD to mutual funds.
Invest in dividend stocks and SWPs.
Maintain a strong emergency fund and insurance.
Review and adjust your portfolio annually.

Hi, I am 37 years and having a income of 1 lakh. My household expense is manged by husband. Having home loan - 40k monthly (13years) Personal exp - 15k monthly Equity - invested 3.5 lakhs ( now 5 lakhs) Started mutual funds last year for 5k SIP in quant small cap (2 lakhs) 2 LIC - sum insured 5 lakhs (one ll mature in 2026 , where should I reinvest or should I use to repay home loan) 1 sip in max ulip of 5k - for kid education (for 5 years , matured after 15 years) 1 sbi ulip - 40k ( annually) Where should I invest to get corpus of atleast 2 cr in next 10 years
Ans: Your income is Rs. 1 lakh per month.

Your monthly expenses include a home loan EMI of Rs. 40k and personal expenses of Rs. 15k.

Your equity investment has grown from Rs. 3.5 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs.

You have a SIP in a small-cap mutual fund and other investments.

Evaluating Current Investments

Your small-cap SIP is a good start. Small-cap funds have high growth potential.

Your LIC policies provide insurance coverage. One matures in 2026.

Your ULIP for your child's education is a long-term investment. It matures in 15 years.

Investment Strategy for 2 Crores in 10 Years

To achieve a corpus of Rs. 2 crores in 10 years, you need a disciplined approach.

Diversification of SIPs
Large-Cap Funds

Invest in stable, large companies.
These funds offer steady growth.
Mid-Cap Funds

Invest in medium-sized companies.
These funds provide balanced growth.
Flexi-Cap Funds

Invest across different market capitalizations.
These funds offer diversification.
Balanced Advantage Funds

Mix of equity and debt.
These funds balance risk and returns.
Increase SIP Contributions
Consider increasing your SIP contributions.

A higher SIP amount will help you reach your goal faster.

Reinvestment of LIC Maturity
When your LIC matures in 2026, reinvest the maturity amount.

Consider allocating it to equity mutual funds for higher growth.

You can also use a part of it to prepay your home loan.

Evaluate and Adjust ULIPs
Your ULIP for your child's education is long-term.

Review its performance regularly.

Consider switching to mutual funds if returns are not satisfactory.

Avoid ULIPs with high charges and low returns.

Maintain an emergency fund.

Keep at least 6 months of expenses in a liquid fund.

Ensure adequate insurance coverage.

Review your term insurance and health insurance.

Consider increasing your coverage if needed.

Consult a Certified Financial Planner.

They can help you design a personalized investment strategy.

Regular reviews and adjustments are crucial for achieving your goals.

A disciplined investment approach can help you achieve Rs. 2 crores in 10 years.

Diversify your SIPs and increase contributions.

Reinvest your LIC maturity amount wisely.

Regularly review your ULIPs and consider switching to mutual funds.

Maintain an emergency fund and ensure adequate insurance coverage.

Seek professional guidance for a tailored investment strategy.

Hello, I am a businessman and now im 38 years. My monthly income is around 100000/- approx but not fixed for every months since im from events industry. This year I have taken home loan of 42 lakhs for 30 years ( 2024 ) and current emi is 33000/- and additionally I have to pay approx 1.5 Lakhs in every 4 months till 2025 end. And car loan emi is 18000/- and duration left approx june 2028 and misc loan of 15000/- left for 2 years. My goal is to get 2 crore at the age of 55 and to enjoy loan free life. Can you please suggest me how to achive my goal. Thank you.
Ans: Current Financial Situation
1. Income and Loans:

Monthly income: Rs 1,00,000 (variable).
Home loan EMI: Rs 33,000 for 30 years (starting 2024).
Additional home loan payment: Rs 1.5 lakhs every 4 months until 2025 end.
Car loan EMI: Rs 18,000 until June 2028.
Miscellaneous loan EMI: Rs 15,000 for 2 years.
Financial Goals
1. Debt-Free Life:

Clear all loans by 55.
Reduce financial burden and stress.
2. Savings Goal:

Accumulate Rs 2 crore by age 55.
Secure a comfortable future.
Strategies to Achieve Your Goals
1. Debt Management:

Prioritize clearing high-interest loans.
Focus on repaying the miscellaneous loan first (Rs 15,000 EMI for 2 years).
2. Optimize Loan Repayments:

Pay extra towards the principal of the home loan when possible.
Consider making additional lump-sum payments to reduce the loan tenure.
3. Investment Plan:

Start a disciplined investment plan.
Invest a portion of your income regularly in diversified mutual funds.
Detailed Investment Strategy
1. Emergency Fund:

Keep 6 months' worth of expenses in a liquid fund.
Ensure financial stability during income fluctuations.
2. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP):

Invest in diversified equity mutual funds.
Consider actively managed funds for higher returns.
Start SIPs with any surplus after meeting loan EMIs and expenses.
3. Long-Term Investments:

Invest in equity mutual funds for long-term growth.
Choose funds with a strong track record and professional management.
Investment Amount and Expected Returns
1. Monthly SIP Contributions:

Allocate Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 for SIPs.
Increase SIP amount as income grows or debts reduce.
2. Expected Returns:

Equity mutual funds can yield 10-12% annual returns over the long term.
Reinvest the returns for compounding benefits.
Additional Tips
1. Regular Review:

Review your investment portfolio annually.
Adjust investments based on performance and goals.
2. Professional Advice:

Consult a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) for personalized advice.
Ensure your investment strategy aligns with your risk tolerance.
3. Tax Planning:

Use tax-saving instruments like ELSS mutual funds.
Optimize your tax liability to increase investable surplus.
To achieve your goal of Rs 2 crore and a loan-free life by 55, focus on disciplined investing and strategic debt repayment. Regularly review your financial plan and seek professional advice to stay on track.

Hlw SIr Good evening I want to know about Reits.. Real Estate investment. Plz guide me of how much min investment I will make.
Ans: REITs are companies owning income-producing real estate.
They allow individual investors to earn dividends without buying, managing, or financing properties.
Advantages of REITs

Liquidity: Easily bought and sold on stock exchanges.
Diversification: Invest in different property types and locations.
Regular Income: Dividends from rental income.
Professional Management: Managed by professionals ensuring efficiency.
Minimum Investment

Varies: Depends on the specific REIT and platform.
General Range: Can start with as low as Rs 5,000 to Rs 50,000.
Disadvantages of REITs

Market Risk: Subject to market volatility like stocks.
Fees: Management and transaction fees can reduce returns.
Dividend Tax: Dividends are taxable, affecting net returns.
How to Invest in REITs
Through Stock Exchanges

Listed REITs: Available on stock exchanges.
Process: Similar to buying stocks; use a demat account.

REIT Mutual Funds: Funds that invest in REITs.
Benefit: Professional management and diversification.
Tips for Investing in REITs

Research: Understand the REIT's portfolio, performance, and management.
Diversify: Don't invest all in one REIT; diversify across sectors and regions.
Long-Term Perspective: Hold investments for a longer period for potential growth.
Alternatives to Direct REIT Investment
Actively Managed Funds

Flexibility: Fund managers can adapt to market changes.
Potential for Higher Returns: Aim to outperform index funds.
Regular Mutual Funds

Guidance: Investment through Certified Financial Planners ensures professional advice.
Convenience: Easier management and oversight.
Start Small: Begin with a manageable amount and increase gradually.
Monitor Regularly: Keep an eye on market trends and performance.
Consult a CFP: Seek advice from a Certified Financial Planner for tailored guidance.

Hi, I have 43L and I'm planning to buy a flat worth 1.4Cr. It is due completion in 2029. So I can either put in more now or at the end. I have decided to do below. Pay 10% since it's compulsion, now I have 30lacks with me. My biggest advantage now is time. So I have invested lumpsum of 20L in PPFAS Flexi cap and 10L in HDFC Balanced Fund. I have a loan sanctioned of remaining amount 1.2Cr. My question is, in 5yrs time, should I use 87L from loan and use whatever I get from these MF's or should I stay invested in MF's and use full loan amount of 1.2cr instead? My plan was to pump in additional 30k per month if I use only 87L from loan as my EMI would be less and 8-10yrs down the line, I can apply for PreClosure. What's the best way forward? Use full loan amount and pay higher emi and keep my 30L in MF intact or use partial loan amount, pump in additional sip and utilize what I get to foreclosure of loan? Other details, 30M, Monthly Exp around 50k. I am investing 35k in SIP, 50k for various plans, ULIP, insurance ROP, Assured returns etc. I consider these as debt instruments in my investments. End goal is to save enough for retirement and an additional real estate asset worth 1.5cr before retiring.
Ans: You have Rs 43 lakhs and plan to buy a flat worth Rs 1.4 crores due for completion in 2029. Here's an analysis of your options:

Current Investment Plan
1. Initial Payment:

Paid 10% (Rs 14 lakhs) upfront.
Remaining Rs 30 lakhs available.
2. Investment Allocation:

Rs 20 lakhs in PPFAS Flexi Cap Fund.
Rs 10 lakhs in HDFC Balanced Fund.
3. Loan Details:

Sanctioned loan amount: Rs 1.2 crores.
Option 1: Partial Loan and Additional SIP
1. Plan:

Use Rs 87 lakhs from the loan.
Use returns from mutual funds for the rest.
Pump in an additional Rs 30k per month as SIP.
2. Benefits:

Lower EMI, making it easier to manage monthly expenses.
Ability to invest more monthly, enhancing wealth creation.
Option to pre-close the loan in 8-10 years.
3. Considerations:

Assess the expected returns from mutual funds.
Ensure the investments outperform the loan interest rate.
Option 2: Full Loan Amount
1. Plan:

Use the full Rs 1.2 crores loan.
Keep the Rs 30 lakhs in mutual funds.
2. Benefits:

Larger loan amount may offer tax benefits.
Investments remain intact and grow over time.
Flexibility to use investment returns for other goals.
3. Considerations:

Higher EMI impacts monthly cash flow.
Loan tenure may be longer, increasing interest paid.
Comparative Analysis
1. Loan Interest vs. Investment Returns:

Compare the loan interest rate with the expected returns from mutual funds.
If mutual fund returns are higher, keeping investments intact might be beneficial.
2. Monthly Cash Flow:

Evaluate your ability to manage higher EMIs.
Consider the impact on your overall financial stability.
3. Pre-closure Option:

With lower EMIs, pre-closure of the loan becomes feasible.
Additional SIP investments can create a pre-closure fund.
Recommendations
1. Balanced Approach:

Use a mix of both options.
Opt for a partial loan and keep some investments intact.
2. Regular Review:

Monitor your mutual fund performance regularly.
Adjust investments and loan repayments based on market conditions.
3. Financial Goals:

Align your investments with long-term goals like retirement.
Diversify your portfolio to balance risk and returns.
Considering your goals, a balanced approach of partial loan and maintaining investments is optimal. Regularly review and adjust based on performance and market conditions.