Jigar

Jigar Patel  |259 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Jul 28, 2023

Jigar Patel is a senior manager (technical research analyst) at Anand Rathi Shares and Stock Brokers.
He has around seven years of experience in the stock markets and specialises in sharing outlooks based on technical analysis.
RK Question by RK on Jul 11, 2023Hindi

What is the future Outlook of Hindustan Copper Ltd Shares?

Ans: bullish

Vivek

Vivek Shah  |55 Answers  |Ask -

what future lies ahead now for Adani stocks ?
Ans: First of all we need to understand the questions being asked by Hindenberg and try to evaluate whether the allegation made by them makes any sense. If anyone goes through the Hindenberg report than the allegations and questions asked can be bifurcated into below broad categories:

1) Violations of Exchange and listed rules
2) Dubious Intra- Party Transactions
3) Use of Shell companies outside india ( Mauritius) to manuipulate the stock price
4) Money laundering through private Adani companies in listed companies of Adani inorder to look Balance sheet good.
5) Inexperienced Chartered accountants to audit the companies.
6) Using stocks as collateral for debt.

Looking at this points and also the allegations done by Hindenberg, i am fine to believe that there few acts which they taken for granted and manipulate the exchange and listing rules but calling Adani company as CON or Fraud is not what i would call this company. Companies margin are very low as compared to their cost of capital but being an infrastructure led company its takes long gestation period to realise the cash flows. Adani is playing important role in building infrasturcture in India with ports, power, airports etc and even though company is highly levered to build the assets and cash flow, the company has good physical assets in the balance sheet. Even though it may not a investible company for a retail invstor with the sort of volatility and margins they are earning.

Valuations are very much stretch with last 2 years price going to the roof. As a retail investor, one should avoid this company due to many uncertainties going forward.

Disclaimer: This is just for educational purpose and this should not be takne as advise for buy or sell.
Jigar

Jigar Patel  |259 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Feb 20, 2023

Jigar

Jigar Patel  |259 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Oct 16, 2023

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

I completed my m. Tech in design engineering from mnit jaipur in 2015. After that i worked as asst. Professor in mechanical engg. for 6yrs after that preparing for government exams because in teaching no growth for mechanical & till date not selected. Now gap in my career is of more than 2 yrs what should I proceed in my career now?
Ans: Thank you for contacting me. It's good that you are seeking guidance on your career path after facing challenges with government exams and experiencing a gap in your career. When addressing the resume gap, focus on highlighting the skills, experiences, and accomplishments gained during your tenure as an assistant professor and your preparation for government exams. Emphasize any relevant projects, publications, or contributions that demonstrate your expertise and commitment to your field. You should also consider exploring alternative career paths beyond teaching and government exams now. Your background in design engineering and mechanical engineering opens up various opportunities in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, consulting, research, and development. Develop a targeted job search strategy tailored to your career goals and preferences. Utilize jobsites, company websites, recruitment agencies, and professional networks to explore job opportunities that match your skills and interests. Trust in your abilities, stay resilient, and remain open to new opportunities as you continue to pursue your career goals in design engineering and mechanical engineering. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 15, 2024

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

I completed BE Mechanical Engineering in 2017.First 3 years I worked in manufacturing companies.Currently working as lab assistant in a private college.I don't know what to do next.
Ans: Thank you for getting in touch with me on Rediff Gurus. It sounds like you're at a crossroads in your career and are seeking clarity on your next steps. Here are some suggestions to help you navigate your options:

Please take some time to do self assessment on your career aspirations, interests, and strengths. Consider what aspects of your previous roles you enjoyed the most and what skills you excel at. Identifying your passions and values. Evaluate whether further education or specialized training could enhance your career prospects. This could include pursuing a master's degree in mechanical engineering and a related field, obtaining professional certifications, or attending workshops and courses to develop new skills. Try to connect with professionals in your industry through networking events, online platforms which will help you build relationships with others in your field can provide valuable insights, mentorship, and potential job opportunities. Keep an open mind and explore different job opportunities that align with your skills and interests. This could involve looking for roles in different industries, transitioning to a different function within mechanical engineering, or considering alternative career paths that leverage your transferable skills. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, technologies, and best practices by investing in continuous learning and professional development. Attend conferences, webinars, and workshops, read industry publications, and seek out opportunities for skill-building and knowledge enhancement

Remember that it's okay to explore different options and make changes along the way. Trust in your abilities, stay proactive in your career development, and don't hesitate to seek support and guidance as you navigate your career journey. With dedication, perseverance, and a willingness to learn, you'll find the path that's right for you. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

How to take retail business in readymade Garments on line step by step advice required
Ans: Starting an online retail business in ready-made garments can be an exciting venture. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started: You should begin by researching the online retail market for ready-made garments then identify your target audience, competitors, popular trends, and potential demand for your products. Use this information to refine your business idea and develop a unique selling proposition (USP). Outline your business objectives, target market, product range, pricing strategy, marketing plan, and financial projections in a comprehensive business plan. This will serve as a roadmap for your online retail venture and help you secure financing if needed. Register your business with the appropriate authorities and obtain any necessary licenses or permits to operate an online retail business. Ensure compliance with local regulations related to e-commerce, taxation, and consumer protection laws.

Source high-quality ready-made garments from reliable suppliers or manufacturers. Establish relationships with wholesalers, distributors, or fashion designers to ensure a consistent supply of inventory for your online store. Choose an e-commerce platform to host your online store. Popular options include Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce etc. Select a platform that aligns with your budget, technical expertise, and customization needs. Design and develop your online store using the chosen e-commerce platform. Customize the website layout, colors, fonts, and navigation to create a visually appealing and user-friendly shopping experience for your customers. Ensure that your website is mobile-responsive for seamless browsing on smartphones and tablets. Create detailed product listings for each item in your inventory. Include high-quality images, accurate descriptions, sizing charts, and pricing information to help customers make informed purchasing decisions.

Organize your products into categories and subcategories for easy navigation. Set up secure payment processing for your online store by integrating payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, or Square. Offer multiple payment options to accommodate customer preferences and ensure a smooth checkout process. Determine your shipping strategy, including shipping rates, delivery methods, and shipping zones. Partner with reliable shipping carriers or fulfillment centers to handle order fulfillment, packaging, and shipping logistics. Provide tracking information to customers for order transparency and peace of mind. Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to attract customers to your online store. Utilize digital marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to increase visibility and drive traffic to your website. Consider offering promotions, discounts, and loyalty programs to incentivize purchases and foster customer loyalty. Prioritize excellent customer service to build trust and credibility with your customers. Provide multiple channels for customer support, such as email, live chat, and phone support. Respond promptly to inquiries, address customer concerns, and strive to exceed customer expectations at every touchpoint. Monitor your website performance and track key metrics such as website traffic, conversion rates, and sales revenue using analytics tools like Google Analytics. Use this data to identify areas for improvement, optimize your website for better performance, and make data-driven decisions to grow your online retail business.

Launching and growing a successful online retail business in ready-made garments requires dedication, perseverance, and continuous innovation. Stay adaptable, keep up with industry trends, and always prioritize the needs and preferences of your customers to build a thriving online brand. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.