Deepak Question by Deepak on Jan 20, 2024Hindi

Sunilji, I am 55 year old having 39 lack in MF, which is reinvested every month in MY buying more unit. having 1.4 cr in bank. 9 lack in MIS of post ( My self and wife). additionally investing 5K in Post RD, also i have invested LIC monthly pension scheme which will give me 2.5 lack / year. rental income from my property is after paying maintenance 45K my salary 4-8 lack /month i wanted to retire in neat 5 year post retirement i wanted to have 1.5 lack monthly income what should i do to get that amount.

Ans: Lot of your money is in Debt instruments, shift it to equity funds

Samraat

Samraat Jadhav  |1651 Answers  |Ask -

Stock Market Expert - Answered on Apr 20, 2024