Vivek

Vivek Shah  |60 Answers  |Ask -

Financial Planner - Answered on Mar 08, 2023

Vivek Shah is a SEBI registered investment advisor and certified financial planner from FPSB India. He has over 18 years of experience in financial planning.
Shah founded Finrise, a financial planning and wealth management firm, in 2011. He believes that equity investment is the only way to generate long term wealth.
vasudev Question by vasudev on Mar 08, 2023Hindi

i have BEL Shares 600 purchased @ 101/- should i hold

Ans: Hello Vasudev,

BEL has a strong business model and hold this company for long term with long term appreciation.

You can note following points:

1) Order inflow guidance intact.
2) Revenue growth likely to be boosted from new facilities.

Revenue growth for FY23 likely at 15% and 15-20% thereafter. Gross margin for FY23 is expected to remain at similar level to that in 9MFY23 i.e. at ~42%. Expect a turnover of Rs170bn in FY23.

Capex: To incur Rs6bn of capex in FY23 and Rs6bn-8bn in FY24.

Expect an order inflow of Rs155bn in Q4FY23 as discussions are almost concluded for Rs120bn worth of orders – while an additional Rs35bn is in various stages of approval. The inflow of Rs155bn assumes ordering of: 1)
Himshakti programme of Rs33bn, ii) Atulya medium-power radar of ~Rs20bn-30bn, iii) ~Rs100bn expected from naval shipyards for radars and SONAR.

New facilities to take care of growth: Company is pursuing new facilities at: 1) Nagpur, for ammunition at capex of Rs2bn; 2) Ibrahimpatnam, for land-based EW systems; 3) Nimmaluru, for advanced night vision equipment; 4) Hyderabad, for super components at an investment of Rs1bn; and 5) Anantapur, for manufacturing and integration of big systems for defence and paramilitary segments. These facilities will be commissioned in next 2-3 years.

Export orderbook is at Rs20bn.

Please hold this company for long term for decent wealth creation.

I hope this will help you. Happy Investing...

Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purpose and it should not be taken as buy or sell recommendation. I may or may not have any position in this business while answering this question.

Chocko

Chocko Valliappa  |356 Answers  |Ask -

Tech Entrepreneur, Educationist - Answered on Jul 22, 2024

A doctorate from IIT Bombay in Metallurgy and masters from NIT in Manufacturing with 5 years of experience including 2 years in academics and currently working from past 3 years in industry where I work mostly on finite element analyst of forging and bulk extrusion process and New product development as manager heading a team of 5 people. I have working knowledge of 3-4 FE software related to metal forming domain along with ANSYS STRUCTURAL. Despite that I am not getting any interview calls as I am currently looking for a job switch and have put up my profile both on NAUKRI AND LINKEDIN. Some calls are coming to me but that are all irrelevant profiles in which my expertise is not there. I have been trying for the past 6 months but have not got any positive response. Despite such a highly educated person from premier institute and not getting any response is highly depressing. Could you suggest how to apply and where to apply and any other website where I shall make my profile to get a positive response ? Thanks. .................
Ans: You have accomplished academic background and work in a very specialised area. You may have to expand your job search to a broader field of Metalurgy, Product Managment, Operations and not be limited to Finite Element analysis. Think through again and look for companies active in the field of metallury and users and producers of Steel, Metals. You may also look at academics. Use your academic contacts in the two IIT--IIT B and NIT, previous employers and seek their help in connecting you with possible openings. You also need to give yourself more time and be optimistic.

Meri umar 46 sal hai 60ke bad 2lak rs mahine ka inkam chahta hun sip me ktane investment karu
Ans: Planning for Post-Retirement Income
You are 46 years old and want a monthly income of Rs 2 lakh after 60. Let's create a strategy to achieve this goal through SIP investments.

Assessing Your Current Situation
Current Age: 46 years
Retirement Age: 60 years
Target Monthly Income Post-Retirement: Rs 2 lakh
Time Horizon: 14 years
Estimating Required Corpus
To generate a monthly income of Rs 2 lakh, you need a substantial retirement corpus. Let's estimate the corpus required using a safe withdrawal rate of 4%.

Annual Income Required: Rs 2 lakh x 12 = Rs 24 lakh
Corpus Needed: Rs 24 lakh / 4% = Rs 6 crore
SIP Investment Strategy
To accumulate Rs 6 crore in 14 years, consistent SIP investments are crucial. Let's determine the monthly SIP amount needed.

Calculate Monthly SIP Amount
The calculation involves assumptions about expected returns. Assume an annual return of 12% from equity mutual funds.

Using an online SIP calculator:

Corpus Required: Rs 6 crore
Time Horizon: 14 years
Expected Annual Return: 12%
The estimated monthly SIP amount needed is around Rs 1 lakh.

Recommendations for SIP Investments
Diversify Your Portfolio
Equity Funds: Focus on diversified equity funds for higher growth.
Balanced Funds: Include balanced funds for stability and moderate returns.
Debt Funds: Allocate a portion to debt funds for lower risk.
Regularly Review and Adjust
Monitor Performance: Regularly review your portfolio's performance.
Adjust Allocations: Adjust allocations based on market conditions and goals.
Gradually Increase SIP Amount
Step-Up SIP: Increase your SIP amount annually to boost corpus growth.
Bonus or Increment: Use bonuses or salary increments to increase investments.
To achieve a post-retirement income of Rs 2 lakh per month, you need to accumulate around Rs 6 crore.

Start with a monthly SIP of around Rs 1 lakh.
Diversify your investments across equity, balanced, and debt funds.
Regularly review and adjust your portfolio.
Gradually increase your SIP amount over time.
By following this strategy, you can achieve your retirement income goal. Consult a Certified Financial Planner to tailor the plan to your specific needs and circumstances.