Advait

Advait Arora  |1263 Answers  |Ask -

Financial Planner - Answered on May 24, 2023

Advait Arora has over 20 years of experience in direct investing in stock markets in India and overseas.
He holds a masters in IT management from the University Of Wollongong, Australia, and an MBA in marketing from Charles Strut University, NewCastle, Australia.
Anagh Question by Anagh on May 17, 2023Hindi

I have 10 shares @ 78.20 of IOC , 10 shares of union bank @ 85 ; and 10 shares of tata steel @ 111.05 Pl. advice what to do?

Ans: ONly TATA STEEL looks good to have in long term portfolio with a 5 year view.

. please note : Investing strategies depends on your risk appetitive, so Please consult your financial advisor and then take further decision.