Dr Karthiyayini

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan  |738 Answers  |Ask -

General Physician - Answered on May 23, 2023

Dr Karthiyayini Mahadevan has been practising for 30 years.
She specialises in general medicine, child development and senior citizen care.
A graduate from Madurai Medical College, she has DNB training in paediatrics and a postgraduate degree in developmental neurology.
She has trained in Tai chi, eurythmy, Bothmer gymnastics, spacial dynamics and yoga.

Is it a Medical condition? or Am i hyper sensitive to noise? I have a occasion weird pain in lower abdominal area occurs only when i hear loud songs or noises. I'm a women aged 28 and perfectly healthy. But whenever i use headphones or hear loud noises around me. I get easily irritated and distracted. Prolonged exposure to this noises for 5-10 min, I get pain in my lower abdomen. The pain will ease out after the absence of noise slowly and it takes like 5-6 hours or longer to get completely free from pain.

Ans: This is a very good observation.
Even though human ears are capable of receiving sounds from 20Hz - 20KHz. But listening through headphones for a long time, keep the hearing through bone conduction over engaged. These are taken as signals to the brain and hypersensitise the hair cells in the inner ears.
So use sound mufflers and avoid using headphones.

Dr Shakeeb Ahmed

Dr Shakeeb Ahmed Khan  |78 Answers  |Ask -

Physiotherapist - Answered on Mar 08, 2024

Asked by Anonymous - Jan 25, 2024Hindi
Dear Sir, From last week I am having pain in my lower right back (after in periods end), it is more when I wake up (start when I get into sitting position for the first time after waking up... I don't feel it if I continue to lie down). It start reducing as soon as the start moving... in 2-3 hr is down by 50%-60% and get nearly 0 till evening or night, and the same happen next day. But from last 2 days it is very cold here and the intensity of pain has increased... it’s getting uncomfortable. If I have to compare the pain: If feel like the pain you have the next day after doing heavy exercise, like the muscle is solidify and every movement it stretch it with pain making it loose. It is mostly concentered at the dimple of my right hip. Feel like originate from under the skin and radiating outward. Not on surface but deep inside toward the surface. Also, I was feeling burning sensation in the lower right side of the abdomen (again inside not on the surface). It started with winter getting cold, I consult the doctor and was told that it may be due to accumulation of acid (HCL) in my large intestine. She ask me to eat more (many times a days- include fruit and nut in between proper meals) and 15 days of medication (homeopathy) it is gone. For the history of all this- In November – One day after I wake up when I was getting into sitting position ... I don’t know what I did wrong or how I jerk my body up.... I feel a sudden sharp pain on my back same point... I was not in sitting position still half way in air little bend toward right.... And I know I have pulled something wrong...a muscle, nerve or ligament something... The pain was a lot like a sudden cramp you feel in your calf... I slowing get back to lying position and the pain die down in minutes... It was uncomfortable, little tight, but no pain when I again get to sitting position slowing. I started feeling soreness or tightness in my back someday not daily when I wake up. And it goes after some time has passed (30min -1 hr). It was like that till the weather get cold in mid dec. and I started have little pain in morning and burning sensation during days as told above.... I don’t have both (pain and burning) when I was on medicine... and for the next week till I get my periods... and as soon as the period ends the pain is back (on my 5th day). I don’t remember having pain during my period both in nov and dec... (I going to check the same in Feb if that the case). I know it a lot of reading and I should go to doctor.... Sorry to say my experience with back pain treatment (in 2011 after falling from vehicle) was very bad...firstly No doctor in interested in listening your part how you feeling and what you think. Secondly If you are feeling some non-standard problem (not in the book) always my case... you suddenly became a test sample... they ask you to take all the test... from blood test to MRI to bone marrow and if very test report in negative they give you more test. (I know it’s part of diagnosing the root cause). But it’s very disturbing... the test goes on and you are given strong painkillers and asked to rest and wait... as back pain take long time to heal (2 years though I stop going to doctor after initial 3-4 months of tests an no answers). The second time (2019) I went to my homeopathy doctor after my sciatic nerves get pull during exercise. With medicine I feel the pain traveling down from my back to thigh to knee then ankle - toe and out (same right side), It took 5-6 months and lot of endurance I don’t know why I am so scared this time... Please suggest me what should I do... which type of doctor I should go or what type of test I should take or simple allow time to heal... Or is it some kind of symptoms of some other underlying problem... what should I do? I am 36 year old / female, weight 70kg, Average building, 5.4ft height, having 8hr sitting job. For last 2 days I am taking medicine from my homeopathy Doc for my back pain (soreness/ sprains/ stiffness)
Ans: ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````Sorry to hear about your condition. It is advisable for you to visit Physiotherapist considering you may have disc involvement. It is necessary that you complete minimum 10 sessions and later do exercises at home regularly. This will ensure your condition remain manageable.

Dear sir my son is srm ap in btech CSE 3 Rd year how to get placement
Ans: Some important steps to get placed in Campus Recruitment: (1) To keep his PROFESSIONAL Resume Ready now itself, covering all his achievements including Certifications (hope he would have done some both offline and online from NPTEL, Internshala, LinkedIn, Coursera etc. (2) He should still continue do online Certificate short-term courses, relevant to his domain (3) Should have a Professional LinkedIn Profile. If already has, fine-tune by updating it (4) Should get connected to Professionals in same domain. (Not to ask for jobs). If the Recruiters / Employers expectation meets your son's profile, they will be in touch with him (5) To put job alerts, related to his domain / certifications / skills to know the current market scenario / employers' expectations (6) To know the selection process and to start preparing for Campus Recruitment (Aptitude Test, Interview, & GD) (7) To make a thorough RESEARCH about the Companies visited the College last year and go through their websites to know about the Company Profile, Products / Services Provided, HR Policy etc. (8) To also start applying through LinkedIn by the end of his final year, if companies' JD matches with your son's profile. Hope this information is enough for your Son. All The BEST for your Son’s Bright Future.

To know more on ‘ Careers | Education | Jobs | Resume Writing | Profile Building | Salary Negotiation Skills | Building Professional LinkedIn Profile | Choosing Right School Board (State | Matriculation | CBSE | ICSE |International Board) | Student Psychological Counselling | Exam Preparation Techniques (Board | Entrance & Competitive)| Job Interview Skills | Skill Upgrading | Parenting & Child Upbringing Skills | Career Transition | Abroad Education | Education Loan (India | Abroad) | Scholarship (India | Abroad) | SOP Writing Tips’, please FOLLOW me in RediffGURU here.

Nayagam PP |
EduJob360 |
CERTIFIED Career Coach | Career Guru |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/edujob360/

Hi I am a 35-year-old woman and my husband is 45. we are made for each other couple. we love each other and we do not have any compatibility issues except in romance. he is not very romantic and even throughout my younger years I was also not very romantic and immersed myself in studies and career. He is not very active in sex also. A few years back I told him that I wanted to be romantic after marriage and now we are not, so I missed my college and early office days when I was in my prime and could have been romantically involved with guys. Since I look very young even at 35, he suggested that I still can move around with guys and get romantic and I need not miss anything even now. though initially declining the offer, I moved a little freely toward men, mostly colleagues, and a few social club members. I encouraged late-night messages, coffee meets, movies, etc. I update my husband on every single event that happens. ex, if I went to a movie with a colleague, I will message my hubby " We kissed", if that happened. he encourages me so much and is happy with whatever is happening, cutting a long story short. though I didn't think it would go so far, I am now romantically very active. soft romance-like messages I do with many. Dating I don't say no to my known circle like colleagues, ex-colleagues, college mates, etc and almost 2-3 times a week I end up dating someone in a coffee shop, pub, or a long drive. A few times I initiate a date too. and I must confess that I have regular intimacy with four young men, all from the same office where I work. I have never hidden anything from my hubby and give a complete account every day. I offered to stop everything any moment he said. but he told me till age is there enjoy life!. I am emotionally connected to my husband only and I do all my responsibilities as a woman. Our relationship has grown manifold. My only question is, am I exploiting my husband's innocence or does he have a cuckold fantasy? If I continue the way I continue with no harm to anyone, can I keep doing it ( I love to). or I should stop at once?

After reading your question I understood that your partner and you have, what we call, an open relationship. As long as both partners are okay with the dynamics of it, and no one is emotionally hurt, or resisting, it should be okay. It isn't exploitation if your husband himself encourages you. You are both consenting adults and not harming each other or anyone else. As for your question, if he has a cuckold fantasy, that is something you should discuss with your husband. An open discussion is better than speculation. Also, at any time if you suspect that your husband is growing concerned about the nature of your relationship, ask him directly. It can help avoid misunderstandings.

Hello sir mai 28 year ki hoo mai abhi llb kar rahi hoo mai last 7 year se relationship mai hoo vo mujse 25 year bade hai saruaat 1 to 2 year inhone muje bhot priorities di ab hum 3 to 4 month mai kabhi milte hai hum dono alag alag city mai hai unki bhot badi family hai or finincially bhi problem chal rahi hai last 3 yaer se vo.muje priority nai de rahe hum.roj bat karte hai vo mera khyal bhi rakhte hai lekin muje unse ab dur nai hona mene sadi na karne ka decisions Liya hai lekin kitni bar bhot akela feel karti hoo vo muje itna time nai dete phele jaisa nai hai aisa lagta hai.fir vo ku6 help kar de ya pyar se bat bhi kar le.to.lagta hai sab theek hai mai.bhot confused hoo mai.kya karu muje kya karna chahiye ..

Dating someone older than you is not the problem, but the fact that you are making major life decisions based on what he wants and doesn't want is concerning. I am guessing that you decided to not get married because he doesn't want it either. Is that fair to you? You yourself mentioned that you often feel lonely. Don't you think you deserve better? Don't you deserve someone who would love you and would like to spend the rest of their life with you? Please reconsider this relationship. Speak to your partner and ask him what his plans are for the future. Does he want to settle down with you? How will you two continue this relationship in the future? There are many important questions that need answering. Sort them out and you will have the solution to your dilemma.