Soft Skills Trainer - Answered on Mar 22, 2024

Maxim Emmanuel is the marketing director of Maxwill Zeus Expositions.
An alumnus of the Xavier Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, Maxim has over 30 years of experience in training young professionals and corporate organisations on how to improve soft skills and build interpersonal relationships through effective communication.
Veer Question by Veer on Mar 16, 2024Hindi

I am veer. I intrested in bba.i want to do business in future. So i can't understand in which feild i goin bba

Ans: Veer understand your excitement to do BBA ..Research the options on offer, Marketing, Finance, Computer's.. What excites you most.. Go for it.. Ask a college counsellor to help ..if the need be!

Study Abroad Expert - Answered on Apr 29, 2024

I am pursuing 12 in commerce. Please guide me should I pursue B.Com or BBA. I should study in India or abroad

First and foremost, thank you for getting in touch with us. I am glad to hear that you are currently pursuing your 12th grade in the Commerce field. To answer your question first, I would like to let you know that we only deal with overseas education. Concerning your query as to whether you should pursue a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), I would like to tell you that your interests, the abilities you intend developing, and your professional objectives, play a key role in deciding between pursuing a B.Com and BBA. Subjects pertaining to accounting, business law, finance, and economics are primarily covered in the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) program. On the contrary, a comprehensive understanding of the various facets of business management, viz., human resources, finance, marketing, and operations is offered in a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program.

If the technical aspects of economics, finance, and accounting appeal to you, B.Com could be a better option. Nevertheless, if learning about management principles, business strategy, and leadership skills, is what interests you, then BBA could be a wiser choice.

Concerning studying overseas, I would like to let you know that it can be an excellent chance to become acquainted with diverse cultures, educational systems, and perspectives. Remember that studying overseas can widen your horizons, broaden your international outlooks, and offer meaningful experiences that can enhance both your personal and professional life.

When deciding, I would recommend that you take into account variables viz., the standing of the universities you intend enrolling in, the courses they provide, potential employment possibilities, and your monetary circumstances. Moreover, in order to make an educated choice, I would suggest that you look into the available scholarships as well as think about the long-term advantages of studying overseas. Lastly, I would recommend that you select the course that best resonates with your interests, ambitions, and aspirations.

HI, I am 41 years old and want to start a SIP to give a return of 20 lakh in next 15 yrs for children education. which fund I should choose?
Ans: Goal Assessment

You aim to accumulate Rs. 20 lakh over the next 15 years for your children's education.

Starting a SIP is a smart way to achieve this goal.

Let's explore the best approach to meet your objective.

Investment Horizon and Risk Appetite

You have a long-term horizon of 15 years.

This allows you to take on more risk for potentially higher returns.

Equity mutual funds are suitable for long-term goals.

Types of Equity Mutual Funds

Large-Cap Funds: Invest in big, stable companies. Less risky but moderate returns.

Mid-Cap Funds: Invest in medium-sized companies. Moderate risk and returns.

Small-Cap Funds: Invest in smaller companies. High risk but high returns.

Flexi-Cap Funds: Invest across various company sizes. Balanced risk and returns.

Why Not Index Funds?

Index funds follow the market. They lack active management.

Actively managed funds aim to beat the market.

This offers potentially higher returns.

For your goal, actively managed funds are better.

Professional Management: Managed by experts.

Personal Guidance: Certified Financial Planner can guide you.

Better Performance: Regular monitoring and adjustments.

Choosing the Right Funds

Diversify across different types of funds.

This balances risk and reward.

A mix of large-cap, mid-cap, and small-cap funds is ideal.

Example Allocation Strategy

Large-Cap Fund: 40% for stability and steady growth.

Mid-Cap Fund: 30% for moderate growth.

Small-Cap Fund: 20% for high growth potential.

Flexi-Cap Fund: 10% for balanced growth.

Regular Monitoring and Review

Review your investments annually.

Adjust based on performance and changing market conditions.

Seek advice from a Certified Financial Planner regularly.

Benefits of SIP

Discipline: Ensures regular investment.

Rupee Cost Averaging: Buys more units when prices are low.

Compounding: Helps in wealth creation over time.

Why Avoid Direct Funds?

Direct funds lack personal guidance.

You miss out on expert advice.

Certified Financial Planners provide valuable insights.

Starting a SIP for your child's education is a wise decision.

Choose a mix of large-cap, mid-cap, small-cap, and flexi-cap funds.

Regularly review and adjust your portfolio.

Seek professional guidance to stay on track.