IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on May 13, 2023

Mayank Chandel has over 18 years of experience coaching and training students for various exams like IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA and CS.
Besides coaching students for entrance exams, he also guides Class 10 and 12 students about career options in engineering, medicine and the vocational sciences.
His interest in coaching students led him to launch the firm, CareerStreets.
Aiswarya Question by Aiswarya on Apr 10, 2023Hindi

I’ve completed class 12 opting bio science! I don’t know what to do next ! May I know all the options after 12th science ?

Ans: Hello Aiswarya
Below are some career options for you if you don't want to become a Doctor.

Environmental Scientist, Biotech Research Scientist, Horticulturist, Agriculture Scientist, Wildlife Biologist.

B.Sc. courses: You can opt for B.Sc. courses in various subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, microbiology, biotech, etc.

Research: You can opt for research-oriented courses like M.Sc., Ph.D., etc. in your desired field of study.

Agricultural Science: You can opt for courses in agriculture like B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Tech. Agriculture, etc.

Environmental Science: You can opt for courses in environmental science like B.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Environmental Science, etc.

Forensic Science: You can opt for a career in forensic science by pursuing a B.Sc. in Forensic Science or M.Sc. in Forensic Science.

Pharmacy: You can opt for a career in pharmacy by pursuing a B.Pharm or M.Pharm.

All the best

IIT-JEE, NEET-UG, SAT, CLAT, CA, CS Exam Expert - Answered on Apr 19, 2023

Wht course can I take in science field after completing my 12std without neet exam with scope
Ans: Hi Vishnu
Below are the best option without neet:

Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases through the analysis of blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids.

Bachelor of Optometry and Vision Science (BOVS) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of vision disorders, including the use of contact lenses, glasses, and other corrective devices.

Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy (BRT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases, including the use of oxygen therapy and mechanical ventilation.

Bachelor of Nuclear Medicine Technology (BNMT) - This course is related to the use of radioactive materials to diagnose and treat diseases, including cancer.

Bachelor of Neurophysiology Technology (BNT) - This course is related to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders, including the operation of equipment such as EEG and EMG machines.

Bachelor of Perfusion Technology (BPT) - This course is related to the use of heart-lung machines to support patients during cardiac surgery.

Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT) - This course is related to the use of medical imaging technologies, such as MRI, CT, and X-ray machines, to diagnose and treat diseases.

Bachelor of Renal Dialysis Technology (BRDT) - This course is related to the use of dialysis machines to treat patients with kidney disease.

For any further help & guidance, you can contact me through our social media handle named CAREERSTREETS.
Rohit

Rohit Gupta  |52 Answers  |Ask -

Edtech/Online Education Expert - Answered on Jan 10, 2024

Sir I am persuing BSc Life Science in DU from Hansraj College I m in 1st semester tell me about career options after this course I don't want to study too much I want to settle within next 7years so what do I have to do
Ans: Hello Saksham,
Given your goal to settle within the next 7 years and a preference for not pursuing extensive studies, you can consider the following career paths after completing your BSc in Life Science:

1. Pharmaceutical Sales: Explore opportunities in pharmaceutical sales, leveraging your life science background to promote and sell medical products.
2. Clinical Research Coordinator: Join clinical research teams as a coordinator, assisting in executing medical studies without requiring extensive academic qualifications.
3. Medical Writing: Pursue a career in medical writing, crafting documents like regulatory submissions or scientific articles with your life sciences knowledge.
4. Healthcare Administration: Look into administrative roles in healthcare institutions, managing operations and services without requiring advanced degrees.
5. Biotechnology Technician: Work as a laboratory technician in biotech companies, applying your life science knowledge in practical settings.
6. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Explore roles in pharmaceutical manufacturing, ensuring quality control and production efficiency.

You can also consider gaining practical experience through internships or entry-level positions and focus on building a strong professional network. Continuous learning, skill development, and proactive career planning will be key to achieving your settlement goals within the specified timeframe.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 16, 2024

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

I completed my m. Tech in design engineering from mnit jaipur in 2015. After that i worked as asst. Professor in mechanical engg. for 6yrs after that preparing for government exams because in teaching no growth for mechanical & till date not selected. Now gap in my career is of more than 2 yrs what should I proceed in my career now?
Ans: Thank you for contacting me. It's good that you are seeking guidance on your career path after facing challenges with government exams and experiencing a gap in your career. When addressing the resume gap, focus on highlighting the skills, experiences, and accomplishments gained during your tenure as an assistant professor and your preparation for government exams. Emphasize any relevant projects, publications, or contributions that demonstrate your expertise and commitment to your field. You should also consider exploring alternative career paths beyond teaching and government exams now. Your background in design engineering and mechanical engineering opens up various opportunities in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, consulting, research, and development. Develop a targeted job search strategy tailored to your career goals and preferences. Utilize jobsites, company websites, recruitment agencies, and professional networks to explore job opportunities that match your skills and interests. Trust in your abilities, stay resilient, and remain open to new opportunities as you continue to pursue your career goals in design engineering and mechanical engineering. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

Leadership, HR Expert - Answered on Apr 15, 2024

Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

I completed BE Mechanical Engineering in 2017.First 3 years I worked in manufacturing companies.Currently working as lab assistant in a private college.I don't know what to do next.
Ans: Thank you for getting in touch with me on Rediff Gurus. It sounds like you're at a crossroads in your career and are seeking clarity on your next steps. Here are some suggestions to help you navigate your options:

Please take some time to do self assessment on your career aspirations, interests, and strengths. Consider what aspects of your previous roles you enjoyed the most and what skills you excel at. Identifying your passions and values. Evaluate whether further education or specialized training could enhance your career prospects. This could include pursuing a master's degree in mechanical engineering and a related field, obtaining professional certifications, or attending workshops and courses to develop new skills. Try to connect with professionals in your industry through networking events, online platforms which will help you build relationships with others in your field can provide valuable insights, mentorship, and potential job opportunities. Keep an open mind and explore different job opportunities that align with your skills and interests. This could involve looking for roles in different industries, transitioning to a different function within mechanical engineering, or considering alternative career paths that leverage your transferable skills. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, technologies, and best practices by investing in continuous learning and professional development. Attend conferences, webinars, and workshops, read industry publications, and seek out opportunities for skill-building and knowledge enhancement

Remember that it's okay to explore different options and make changes along the way. Trust in your abilities, stay proactive in your career development, and don't hesitate to seek support and guidance as you navigate your career journey. With dedication, perseverance, and a willingness to learn, you'll find the path that's right for you. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.
Shekhar

Shekhar Kumar  |30 Answers  |Ask -

How to take retail business in readymade Garments on line step by step advice required
Ans: Starting an online retail business in ready-made garments can be an exciting venture. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get started: You should begin by researching the online retail market for ready-made garments then identify your target audience, competitors, popular trends, and potential demand for your products. Use this information to refine your business idea and develop a unique selling proposition (USP). Outline your business objectives, target market, product range, pricing strategy, marketing plan, and financial projections in a comprehensive business plan. This will serve as a roadmap for your online retail venture and help you secure financing if needed. Register your business with the appropriate authorities and obtain any necessary licenses or permits to operate an online retail business. Ensure compliance with local regulations related to e-commerce, taxation, and consumer protection laws.

Source high-quality ready-made garments from reliable suppliers or manufacturers. Establish relationships with wholesalers, distributors, or fashion designers to ensure a consistent supply of inventory for your online store. Choose an e-commerce platform to host your online store. Popular options include Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce etc. Select a platform that aligns with your budget, technical expertise, and customization needs. Design and develop your online store using the chosen e-commerce platform. Customize the website layout, colors, fonts, and navigation to create a visually appealing and user-friendly shopping experience for your customers. Ensure that your website is mobile-responsive for seamless browsing on smartphones and tablets. Create detailed product listings for each item in your inventory. Include high-quality images, accurate descriptions, sizing charts, and pricing information to help customers make informed purchasing decisions.

Organize your products into categories and subcategories for easy navigation. Set up secure payment processing for your online store by integrating payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, or Square. Offer multiple payment options to accommodate customer preferences and ensure a smooth checkout process. Determine your shipping strategy, including shipping rates, delivery methods, and shipping zones. Partner with reliable shipping carriers or fulfillment centers to handle order fulfillment, packaging, and shipping logistics. Provide tracking information to customers for order transparency and peace of mind. Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to attract customers to your online store. Utilize digital marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to increase visibility and drive traffic to your website. Consider offering promotions, discounts, and loyalty programs to incentivize purchases and foster customer loyalty. Prioritize excellent customer service to build trust and credibility with your customers. Provide multiple channels for customer support, such as email, live chat, and phone support. Respond promptly to inquiries, address customer concerns, and strive to exceed customer expectations at every touchpoint. Monitor your website performance and track key metrics such as website traffic, conversion rates, and sales revenue using analytics tools like Google Analytics. Use this data to identify areas for improvement, optimize your website for better performance, and make data-driven decisions to grow your online retail business.

Launching and growing a successful online retail business in ready-made garments requires dedication, perseverance, and continuous innovation. Stay adaptable, keep up with industry trends, and always prioritize the needs and preferences of your customers to build a thriving online brand. Best of luck! Feel free to contact me on Rediff Gurus if you need further assistance or help.